Is Sup Forums jealous???

>be me
>have open relationship with girl
>4 months of happy dick
>grow attachment to girl, feel it’s mutual
>tell her it would be nice if we could only fuck/see each other
>bitch goes ballistic calls me jealous, possessive and immature
>next day she apologises and says she overreacted

This shit made me think about my view on relationships, love, maturity...

What does Sup Forums think about shit like this???

bump

She wants to cuck you friend.
Get out fast.

Sounds like she's fucking someone else who she likes better than you

We talked last night and she said she felt that way also but since I have a "girlfriend" in standby mode she considered my request selfish.
I’m not fucking anybody else and that girlfriend might be over as much as I know, so I kind of understand her point tho.

Tell her she is a slut and get out of that "relationship" quickly.

I don’t know man, and I wouldn’t want to know. I didn't want to demand her to tell me, but I said I’d like honesty if she was gonna fuck someone else from that point and so on. I guess she felt like I pushed her.

Nah, she’s a nice woman.

And you're a retard bound to end up sad and angry.

you are really an immature manchild to deny her the finest joy of BBC and true happiness
grow up

I’ve been asking myself if I would be able to handle shit like that after being attached to this person. Not sure if I might TBH, but being called immature for that? I think that’s too much.

I’m afraid there’s no black people where I live

your girl is an underage whore, dump her and find a real woman

>have open relationship
for what reason

Not the kind of person that calls women whores, not my shit

well that really would be a problem, deep subconscious desire left unfulfilled...
looks bad

Had been in standby for about 2 years, met her and decided to fuck, then things got more personal

LOL maybe, who knows?

she's not a woman, she is A WHORE. If girl don't mind to fuck with a multiple guys including, my guess, a niggers, so she is a whore bro

OK

bump

Anyone else has ever been in an open relationship? believe in monogamy?

you are a child with fragile masculinity if you are deaf to her urges and you dont want her to be happy
a special snowflake insecure kid

>met girl on tinder
>fucked first date
>lost my virginity ayy lmao
>keep seeing each other
>one day says she is going on a date with somebody else
>ok wtf?
>ive been fucking other girls also with my new found non-virgin confidence
>I actually like her tho
>kind of butt hurt
>take a bunch of shrooms
>come to epiphany I should tell her about the other girls and say I like her and I would like to date her and only her

>>take a bunch of shrooms
>>come to epiphany I should tell her about the other girls and say I like her and I would like to date her and only her
kek

Kinda my situation.

The thing with this girl is I don't want to assume things, I’ve always been straight to her and tell her the truth. So my first thought was that I was just asking for honesty and being honest with her.
Is that so wrong for her to go nuts?

Anyway, I was considering to continue the relationship and see what would I feel like if she met/fucked someone else. I’m seriously thinking about the consequences about it, who knows? maybe I’m overreacting.

bump

You're acting like a bitch you get treated like one.

>she comes over
>before I get a chance says we shouldnt see each other cuz I need to be a doctor or engineer for her dad to accept me (asian culture thing)
>get upset
>try and change her mind doesnt work
>drink a few beers, get over it, send her a text wishing her luck with life and im glad we met
>3 weeks later
>friends wedding
>we've been talking couple texts a day
>ask her to be my date at the wedding
>she agrees
>introduce her to friends and talk at the wedding and all that
>the way she looks at me on the way home inlove.jpg
>start hanging out again
>eventually ask her to be my gf
>she says yes

We've been together for about 6 months now. We have never argued. We are always very kind ro each other. We inspire each other and compliment each other. It took us awhile but finally we started saying 'love you' when saying goodbye.

Never fully let your guard down OP due to the fact that she broke it off with me once I'm always ready for it again but I love her and know for an absolute 100% fact she is not messing around with anyone else. Our sex is good but the relationship is based much more on respect and happiness we give to each other. Don't let people fool you, especially on here. Love is real and beautiful. If you are questioning it with this girl and she overreacted and then 180'd back around it is not it and she is not the one. Still fuck her while you are looking but she aint it. There are good ones out there I promise you.

Thanks user.

She really got my mind rolling. She’s a good person, no doubt but yeah, I guess she’s kind of not ready or willing to be what I need, and maybe I’m not able to be what she needs right now.

Still enjoying the sex but it might be wise to stop that.

Yeah sure

bump

My girl is a shy sweet asian and is literally acting girl I've ever seen. The goal is to find someone who will challenge you to be better and move you out of your comfort zone into an even more comfortable zone. You should never feel awkwardness. All other girls I have felt like I had to force a conversation or think hard of something to talk about. But with her it is all so natural there is zero pressure. Also the only girl I've farted in front of without inhibition.

nobody cares, loser faggot

>You should never feel awkwardness. All other girls I have felt like I had to force a conversation or think hard of something to talk about.

Good point. I feel pretty comfortable with her and I’m wondering if I would feel awkward being told if she’s fucking someone else. For the months we’ve been seeing each other I really didn’t mind, but now that I feel like this I’m not so sure. Does that make me a jealous bastard???

Why the fuck would I be jealous? you dumb Bitch, op.

My girl said she has no friends here and so she just went on dates instead. Like a lot of dates she said like 50. Idk how many of those guys she fucked or whatever. I mean she fucked me on the first date and I had straight virgin game. So I'm guessing she fucked a bit of them. Also she said she had like a million bfs in high school. It bothers me if I think about her with other guys but the longer I'm with her the easier it gets to forget about it. Also I can make her cum with just my fingers so she obviously hasn't been fucked out of commission not even close. Also the first time we fucked (my virginity) she said it was the longest she'd ever gone. That alone told me she wasn't a slut of any kind. There are signals to look for.

>I wouldn't want to know
Bro. Always seek to find out what you wouldn't like to know.

I really don’t care what she has done in the past, is the present I would like to know, if she does