>slaughtering the hunters
>governor makes a cameo
>rick going full evil mode and killing a cop execution style
>the visible relief in rick's eyes when they finally reach alexandria
>jessie being a top tier waifu
>rick's "you can't keep everyone safe" speech

hard mode: refute my point without mentioning the hospital arc

Nah you're right.

The initial Alexandria plot was fucking great. All the underlying tension culminating with Rick's meltdown after fighting Pete, good shit desu.

>jessie being a top tier waifu
She was a terrible love interest. I wanted to see Pete beat her up and lock her in the closet butt naked for 2 days.

will we see full hobo Rick again now that he is depressed and miserable as fuck? i hope so

>forgetting noah's death

it was fucking brutal, made me feel bad for a character i didn't give a shit about before

you forgot the episode where tyreese dies.

just cut my heart into pieces. RIP gentle giant :'(

>carl love triangle
yeah, its kino

something stupid with your name on here

Would you let Negan Lucille your boipucci, Sup Forums?

underrated episode. apart from a few stupid and pointless shots, that episode was great.

After season 5, Negan doesn't even really seem that villainous desu.

>Rick will never be as savage and badass again as he was in season 5

feels bad man

>hard mode: refute my point without mentioning the hospital arc
Easy

This. She was a fucking bore and I hate seeing Rick have any love interests.
Why can't he be an alpha that doesn't care about having the time to fuck girls.

are you retarded

>5 (five)

>governor makes a cameo

When did this happen? I don't remember a Governor zombie.

I don't know why they killed off Tyrese in the first place, I think the show would have done better if he was still around. Never got the development he deserved.

sorry I thought kino meant shit I forgot the Americans are still awake also this melodrama blends together

I forgot too

It's when Tyreese dies

Because he got replaced with another pacifist black guy. This time with a meme stick He no longer had a niche or a gimmick like a staff or ninja sword or cross bow.

have i been memed

>
>sorry I thought kino meant shit I forgot the Americans are still awake also this melodrama blends together

Did this season contain the terminus season opener where Rick tells everyone not to kill them so that the zombies could eat them...

Yup

And the moment where he rips a man's throat out with his teeth.

I'm kinda suprised nobody has mentioned that yet.

That's 4 finale.

>That hard mode

That's not fucking fair, that's specifically why the season wasn't the best. The hospital took up a vast majority of the first half of the season, and it was completely and utterly indefensibly awful and pointless fucking filler. The opening cannibal arc and the latter half of Season 5 is fantastic, I agree, but I cannot agree that the it's a strong season as a whole when almost half of it is pure shit. Season 6 is much more consistent than season 5 and better imo. If the finale hadn't have cucked the viewers so hard I'm not even sure people would debate this, but since it ended on such a bad cliffhanger and left a poor taste in people's mouth they don't look back on the season favorably.

This episode is the ultimate pleb filter desu

If this is the season where Rick bites the shit out of another dudes throat, then yeah I agree.

Was The Meadow season 4 or 5?

Season 4b has the Grove and the Rick biting the dude's throat scene. Besides the Beth/Daryl episodes (which are not even that bad) 4b is actually the true Walking Dead kînó.

>hard mode: refute my point without mentioning the hospital arc
How is that only hard? More like Dante Must Die mode...

Season 5 of TWD is kino in it's purest form. Even the Hospital arc, which is the weakest part by a significant margin, is still much better story telling that anything in Game of Thrones.

Finally some patricians. Everything about 4B (and Too Far Gone) is kino.

>The initial Alexandria plot was fucking great.
No, it was awful. Suddenly giving all these characters synchronous PTSD and their scheming to take Alexandria away from its residents was the worst cringe of the series. These people just invited literally anyone from the group that killed Beth to join them, but when they get recruited they can't stop going on about how foolish it is to invite anyone in, and how spoiled they are for having a defensible position as if they weren't holed up in the prison a season ago.

Jessie being a pathetic person, by post-apocalypse standards, was the point. She reminded Rick of before and was necessary to get Rick to care about the whole of ASZ instead of just his group.

It's only good because Carl's becomes prime boipucci in this season.

We're all agreed that 5 > 4 = 6 > 1 > 2 > 3 right?

Is it a coincidence that TWD was kino once Gimple got on board as showrunner and got free reign?

No it's just the proper conclusion. He even fixed the Governor.

Of course not.

>Season 1, Frank Darabont
Starts off strong but the second half is boring nonsense.

>Seasons 2 & 3, Glen Mazarra
Boring as fuck unnecessary character "development" that makes no sense and often contradictory to what has already been established.

>Seasons 4-7 and hopefully onwards, Scott Gimple
Pure kînó that actually respects the source material and scenes are often panel for panel as if they were made by someone who is actually a fan of the comics.

To be fair, Season 2 had a few good episodes.

Pretty good, but I personally like 4 more than 5.

Seriously. He gave the governor more depth in 2 episodes than he ever had in one season

>and how spoiled they are for having a defensible position as if they weren't holed up in the prison a season ago.

Nigga thats fucking retarded. Rick saw them as spoiled because they'd been living peacefully in fucking suburban paradise for the ENTIRE time while Rick's group was out surviving for like half a year before they found the prison and then again for months after the prison, while still facing threat after threat even when they did have walls.

This show is absolute dog shit. Cannot even fathom yhe fact that people think it is good in anyway.
Should have ended 26 seasons ago.

Name every episode you have enjoyed and can remember.

>se1e1
>se2 finale

Honestly can't think of any others i enjoyed all that much

Yeah this was the last season I watched. Got so sick of them not killing off anyone except new ppl and generally bored of the show. Might binge to catch up one of these days nah meen?

so wtf ever happened to rick being all paranoid and seeing shit

The last two episodes of Season 2, as well as the midseason finale for 2
The episode where Merle comes back in season 3
Season 6 episode with Daryl and Rick meeting Jesus
Season 5's first three episodes and the last two
Season 1's Pilot
Mid season Finale of 4.

101 Days Gone Bye
102 Guts
207 Pretty Much Dead Already
208 Nebraska
210 18 Miles Out
212 Better Angels
312 Clear
315 This Sorrowful Life
401 30 Days Without An Accident
404 Indifference
406 Live Bait
407 Dead Weight
408 Too Far Gone
409 After
411 Claimed
414 The Grove
415 Us
416 A
501 No Sanctuary
502 Strangers
503 Four Walls and a Roof
505 Self Help
507 Crossed
508 Coda
509 What Happened and What's Going On
510 Them
511 The Distance
512 Remember
513 Forget
514 Spend
515 Try
516 Conquer
601 First Time Again
602 JSS
603 Thank You
604 Here's Not Here
606 Always Accountable
609 No Way Out
610 The Next World
612 Not Tomorrow Yet
614 Twice As Far
616 Last Day on Earth
701 The Day Will Come When You Won't Be
702 The Well

I didn't have to look up any of those titles, I know them all.

Would you?

Self Help is the most underrated walking dead episode.

>It has been 1000 years into the apocalypse and these niggas still cant swing an axe at a head episode

This shit is fucking awful

Yes I'd tell him Enid has a thing for sissies and so do I then I'd pump him in the grassy knoll

>ywn be able to grow a full beard

Can this autism even be classified on the spectrum

Found the patrician

Just grow it long enough to cover the gaps.

4B was where Gimple took over and basically had to sort out both working with a shitty budget and having all the characters stuck wandering in the woods for an entire half a season. People seem to forget it had that fucking episode where Daryl and Beth go fuck about for an entire episode trying to find some booze. It was not by any means a good season it just had a good final episode because Gimple finally got things to a point where he could get comic book scenes happening again.

The gaps are my entire cheeks and sideburns and under my bottom lip/what should connect mustache to beard. I literally can only grow a thick mustache and pube-tier neckbeard.

Sucks to be you.

No, he took over the whole season. He basically had to unsink the Titanic after two offer seasons by that rat looking tard Mazzara. Not to mention Gimple had to use new characters because Mazzara killed a bunch of characters off and massacred Woodbury in the dumbest ways possible.

*awful seasons

I like every episode in 4B except maybe the second Daryl Beth one.

I don't remember when I stopped with this show, but it was sometime after Merle died, I realized how boring everyone else was in comparison.

"Them" is pretty damn Kino.
The sound design and cinematography were well above average for the show and the actors did a great job of portyaying helpless people, thristy and dying slowly.
Good dash of symbolism thrown in with the 'miracles' and Rick's sceptical reaction to Aaron was priceless.
My favourite episode of the entire series.

I know it's a meme and all but the way Rick said "WE are the Walking Dead" is by far the best instance of a title drop in dialogue I've ever seen. It somehow actually seemed natural and given anyone with a brain already knew that "The Walking Dead" referred to the survivors and not the zombies it made sense.