Atlanta

Nice relaxing episode.
This show needs to be 45min though.

Why is Earn such a fucking failure?

Is there an episode that goes into why he dropped out of Princeton?

>that 200$ feel
Iktf

this episode hit me right in the feels

Why did the cops shoot the jacket guy? Only saw the second half of the episode

this episode was comfy as fuck/10

it was like i was hungover over again and just trying to chilll with my friends and just coast the rest of the day. they literally filmed my hungover day feel. without the shooting lol

Because, on some level, he chooses to be.

He could ask to live with his parents, he could ask to live with Al, he could ask to seriously move in with Van. He chooses not to.

He has a job where he has to connect with people and convince them to sign up for a credit card, that he sucks at, yet he's trying to manage a rapper, a job that's all about people skills and convincing people to sign on to him. He's happy getting high and drunk and partying in that lifestyle, to the point where Van has to pick him up from another random chick's house. He'll spend all day chasing a jacket and put himself in a situation where he has to spend all day chasing a jacket.

I've known guys like Earn before, and they think they're too good for the world. They're know it alls who revel in any hardship, because it's like a justification for their attitude that they're better than it all. On some level Earn thinks he's above all that nigga bullshit, but he's not. He revels in it. Yet, he claims he hates it and wants out of it and complains to some guy on the bus about why he's such a born loser. Like the world just decided he was a loser and he needs to stick around to remind winners that they're winners. Fate, society, the man, the *white* man ... whatever you want to call it, it's bullshit. Earn is a loser because he made himself a loser.

It's probably why he dropped out of Princeton, before they could kick him out. It's why he won't go live with his parents or commit to Van, and would rather sleep in a storage unit too small to contain his ego. It's why he wants to manage Paper Boi, a guy who shares a name with four other rappers.

he stole a jacket

yeah it was pretty damn feelsy.

I think he was involved in drug dealing or something?...The cops kind of alluded to it if I'm remembering right.

Yeah, I was definitely wondering why he was staying in the storage container. I guess it could be pride. But I think a large part of it is fear. Idk he seems to not want to put all of himself into one thing or person because he's afraid of getting shut down or failing.
I guess I agree with what you're saying but I'd put a slightly less cynical spin on it. I don't think he does what he does (at least mostly) out of pride or pretension. Not saying that's not some of it but to me I feel like t's largely fear.

i dropped it with the club episode. i literally fell asleep

you belong on this certain website called reddit

>hes too much of a pleb to enjoy GOAT slice of life

Any pics of his wife? She's gorgeous.

lol

you mean..donald's wife? earn isn't married to van.

Oh, I thought they were married. Anyway, she's stunning.

shes german. she shouldve played brunhilda in django

I didn't think they had African-Americans in Germany.

Ryan?

Also, nice post.

gib tl;dr version pls

good music this ep

Why does this sound like me...

So how much white guilt is in this show?
I'm tired of this shit in the media.

it literally says all whites are the worst people on earth. there are several scenes of black males fucking white women. and it promotes hillary as the best candidate for president

Sounds like a treat....
Guess I'll go back to watching The Strain...

but that show makes nazis look evil and it paints jews as heroes. and mexicans kill cops. what are you going to watch now user?

The Strain doesn't have focus on race. They're all in it to defeat the cumbloods. United as one.
I'm completely serious when I said I was tired of shitting on whites and blaming them for everything. This is a disturbing trend that has only accelerated the past 8 years.The racial divide in America just keeps getting bigger with shit like that.

>I'm completely serious when I said I was tired of shitting on whites and blaming them for everything.
oh really? i totally thought you joking and you werent an insecure little beta. guess i was wrong

I thought you were joking

he needs to commit to a beard or shave that rank ass shadow

Was just about to post this.

Nice episode,

Not a lot, and the one white guilt dude that showed up last episode was actually shown to be in a much sympathetic light at the end because as clueless as he is, he isn't as much of a cunt as his black wife.

dumb niggers

>adds thread to thread watcher
>waits for the (You)'s
here have a free one ;)

imagine being so insecure that a television show that levies any form of criticism at you is totally impossible to enjoy

it'd be like if black people refused to watch the boondocks