Richfags reporting!

Richfags reporting!

That's like, a busy weekend of serving tables. Fuck off.

>675 dollars

Yea, i got my taxes too. That makes me rich now.

Fucking poorfags. I just put this card in the machine and it literally just gives me money.

getting 6k from taxes this year faggots.
gonna get me a 16 ft fishing boat, fuck da police, gonna get em fishes

What's the cvv?

>ITT insecure OP posts tax return money to feel better about himself.

Busy weekend tending bar, sure, serving tables? No way, at least not where I live. Not OP by the way.

What does it matter? The cards expired

Mine still worked for months after it expired, it didn't actually stop working until I went in to the bank and asked to take money out and they noticed it was expired and forced me to get a new one. I was deliberately not getting a new one because I hate using those chip cards. Pissed me off when they didn't even ask before deactivating my old one and giving me a new one.

>28, male
>Sports car, house, nice life, decent job
>17k in savings
>Didn't really start working/saving until I was 25-26 ish. Played music and toured country before that.

How am I doing? I feel like I'm doing better than most of my peers. They've been working since they got out of college and most are up to their eyeballs in debt with no or very little savings

It seems like you don't manage your money that well if you have a sports car and a house but only 17k in savings. I'm 25 and I have a house, an SUV, a mustang, wouldn't exactly call that sports, but hey, and I have, last I checked, 104k in savings and slightly more than that in investments. Though to be fair, the mustang was a gift, and I have a guy that does my investments for me, I know nothing about them, I just get a report on how much he made me every few months.

>to be fair Im a big faggot

Hey bro, the fact that it was a gift doesn't change that I could easily afford several of them on my own.

And there's also the matter of location? How much did your house cost? Because I live in a rural area. Nice big house, great view, clean air, but it was still cheaper than houses that aren't even 1/4 as nice in the city, so if you live in the city, who knows, your net worth might still be higher than mine.

Fag either has good job handed to him through sodomy by mom as dad, had friend hand over good paying job, or went to college, sucked dick and landed good paying job, or got raped in the military for said money.

sell you faggot ...sell