Europe/America you've destroyed your churches and your religion and now that free space is filling with leftist...

Europe/America you've destroyed your churches and your religion and now that free space is filling with leftist ideology poison. Good job idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosque_of_Rome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bible believing Christians have churches all over America
I celebrate the death of Romanism

Yes, many of us are well aware. But don't let any "redpilled" epic atheists here you say that. They'll try to call you a fedora or shit the keyboard or whatever other "argument" they usually resort to.

SEND HELP SEND HELP SEND HELP

>Bible believing Christians have churches all over America
>I celebrate the death of Romanism
Protestantism is killing itself with the weight of its own cancer you dipshit.

Speak for yourself Poland, we're fine here in Milwaukee.

How?

It's unfortunate that after being finally liberated from the zombie jew, the marxists took over.

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS

Interesting interpretation. It seems as though a religion is such a part of humanity that when you try to suppress it in one way, it comes out in another, and liberals have capitalized on this.

>your churches and your religion and now that free space is filling with leftist ideology poison.
Lies. The churches are just repurposed/converted to mosques. Ask Germany.

Philly's Catholics are alright

They ripped the crucifix out of one of my local churches and replaced it with a giant flatscreen HD TV, it's now a pub.

They've gone from there being literally no muslims in my hometown 25 years ago to there now being three mosques and multiple islamic 'community groups' appearing all over the fucking borough.
They're spilling out of London and other urban centres. They are coming for the suburbs.

(USER WAS SENT TO REHABILITATION CAMP FOR THIS POST)

You guys beat Hitler, a closet Muslim, and you will, you must, defeat them again.
Brexit will accelerate the Happening.

> You will never be a rich business man in Poland

We're doing just fine here in Quebec.

nah im out

been told we're scum and evil for over fifteen years, been told that we have no culture, have had our fucking values mysteriously change from honour, integrity, history and character to now be reduced to 'DIVERSITY AND LOVE FOR ALL PEOPLE'.

There are more Africans in London than in Namibia.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die.

>There was some opposition to the building of a mosque but much of this dissipated when Pope John Paul II gave his blessing for the project.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosque_of_Rome

Who is this?

Use that gun on Slimes and Labour members before you die.