What? Can you repeat that?

YES.

NO

CAN YOU REPEAT THAT QUESTION

YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOWWWW

I DON'T KNOW

>people are up on a Wednesday morning still talking about this

>the world only has one timezone

>AM I BEING DETAINED? AMMMM I BEING DETAINED?

*farts*

Lol sorry wasn't listening. Too busy thinking about all my money lol

>"LOL I BET YOU LIKE TO GET FUCKED UP THE ASS BITCH!!!! HURHURHURHUR"
>"I have a sexual fantasy where you bring in attractive male friends and go away"
>"WOW FUCK YOU I'M NEVER COMING BACK TO FRANCE"

THE JERK STORE!

This is how its done
Take notes boys

>Get this through your head you Frog motherfucker, you! You only exist out here because of me! That's the only reason! Without ME, you, personally, every fuckin' TV guy skell around'll take a piece of your fuckin' Frog ass! Then where you gonna go? You're fuckin' warned! Don't ever go over my fuckin' head again! You motherfucker, you.

>y-you too

Go home and get your fucking shinebox

Jonah showed class and maturity by not returning any insults at her.

anyone have the subway award for banter pic?

i'll even take the pasta where he takes out a gun

>Get out of here, ghost. Get out of here, ghost. Get out. Get out of here, ghost. Get out of here, ghost. Get out of here, ghost. Get out of here, and don't you dare turn around and come back, for if you do, all the armies of my boot will kick you in the teeth, and you will be cast up and thrown in the dirt and thrust back to Perdition! And as long as I have teeth, I will bite you! And if I have no teeth, I will gum you! And as long as I have fists, I will bash you! Now, get out of here ghost! Get out of here, ghost! Get out of here, ghost! Egh! YEOW!

Tfw Jonah Hill will never be an adult.

He is forever doomed to be "the fat friend of the group in high school". When he is 80 he will be the fat friend in high school, I mean, he's not going to live to be 60 but you get my point.

at least i have bags of subway rather than bags of sand, roastie scum