Aside from what you think about his comedy, do you consider Sacha Baron Cohen to be a good actor?

Aside from what you think about his comedy, do you consider Sacha Baron Cohen to be a good actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoUM8hlJzls
youtube.com/watch?v=quy61mzvQ2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. You're alright.

I dont know with this guy, is he an intelligent satirist, or an 'emperors new clothes' wearing poo and wee joker at best?

I liked him in Sweeney Todd and Hugo

Borat is one of my favourite films,
But it was his peak. Non of his characters got near the masterpiece which was borat.
Maybe the dicktator was ok i guess
Sphich all day.

Better than most.

> youtube.com/watch?v=hoUM8hlJzls

untalented kike

gets roles because kike

Bruno was almost as funny and great as Borat. It was certainly more effective at getting morons to make themselves look like ignorant assholes.

he and chloe were great in hugo. i cried.

I like him as Ali G. Borat is ok, Bruno would be the worst.

also had a few laughs in The Dictator. he's a pretty ok guy

I agree, the movie was pretty forgettable, but I just saw it on the other day and remembered how good he was in it.

He was fantastic in Da Ali G Show.

Yeah, his interview with the Beckhams was great.

He should play Freddie Mercury

May and Taylor wont let him.

bretty good

brothers grimsby would have been ok/permissible if they would have left out their political views.

A decent character actor with 3 or so good characters? Sure.

A good actor period? Probably not.

He hasn't made anything worthwhile that was a completely original idea in nearly 20 years, and the only good film to come out of any of his original 3 was Borat.

He's a really great actor that picks really terrible roles.

that dick looked pretty real, please explain

This.

Grimsby was embarrassing no matter who you are, but he proved in Talladega Nights and Les Miserables that he can crush it.

what are some serious roles he's done well? i literally only know him as that guy whos characters are so over the top and retarded that you dont need any skills to portray them

Method acting.

Fun fact, they had trouble with lighting that scene, so they had to reshoot it 37 times.
Baron Cohen had to maintain his erection for 7 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=quy61mzvQ2I