I'M SICK OF HAVING A SMALL DICK IS THERE ANY GOD DAMN WAY TO FIX IT???

I'M SICK OF HAVING A SMALL DICK IS THERE ANY GOD DAMN WAY TO FIX IT???

a gun

how will the gun make the penos bigger?

Put gun in ass and fire. The force will push the Pernos out even father and make it bigger

cut it off ..

Done this already
I would like to add, not subtract

Having a big dick isn't all that great
My dick is 7"+ and quite girthy but I have no game so I waste away jerking it instead of slaying pussy

LOL, have been thinking about this lately. I’m 5.5 inches (about 14cm) long and feel like the world played a bad joke on me.

Slaying pussy would be a plus. I just want it to be bigger to help my confidence with myself.

I guess at the end it’s all about acceptance, but somehow it seems easier to accept having a big dong than having a small dick.

Once you're emotionally scarred by having a small dick there's nothing you can do. It won't magically grow bigger and the damage done will have hurt your confidence so much your only instinct is to lie and pretend. This is noticeable to anyone who spends a bit time with you and it's the reason they leave, not the tiny pecker. Every rejection builds up towards a complete state of detachment as that is the only way you can protect what little is left of your battered, fragile psyche. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome.

Here, feel good about yourself

how small are we talking? need to know what i'm working with.

The fixation with cock size seems to me like the one with big tits or slim thin girls.

Feel good user, you are not alone

bamp

>suicide
>reborn as horse
>guy forces your now 2 ft cock down his ass and dies

The average length of a snatch is 4'6 inches deep stretchable for pregnancy purposes but having a 10 ft dick is a waste because you won't find any vag big enough to fit it in
Anal would be the only way

fuck lolis

There is nothing wrong with a small dick

Pic?

Stop being such a beta cuck and accept what was given to you in life. There's no realistic way to get any actual length or girth increase.

How big are you, OP?

I’m average sized I haven’t met a girl I couldn’t be give a good dicking to

From my experience it’s about how you use it

If you’re /7in.+/ and sperg our in bed and go limp like a wet noodle then you’re getting laughed at

pic pls?