Lmao this show is so based

lmao this show is so based

Him getting Green Arrow and Firestorm to defeat Reverse Flash was still the fucking best thing

It coming in that one episode at the end just like out of nowhere was also fucking awesome and I hate that they don't do that shit more

hahaha so bad its good! upvoted and gilded :O

who hurt you son?

the hoops they go through to keep wells on the show have reached crazy proportions even for the flash

how is that a great thing? Him not beating his own arch nemesis seems like the worst thing.

He still couldn't. Eddie had to premature sudoku to save the day then firestorm snacked barred himself in the great bbc in the sky.

Eh, it's intentional. The actor stated he would have left the show if they didn't keep changing him around. Apparently he found it too boring playing generic Wells.

And he was right. Nice Wells is the most garbage bland Cw-shit.

Hope they keep doing it, he's the only one in the group aside from Barry that's interesting.

I know, but daddy wells was a fun part of the team

Get rid of Caitlin and stop Joe's children from hanging around at Star Labs so much and it'd be so much better

Also, I lked it more when Iris actually had a job and did other shit other than whine about their relationship

so, anyone notice that Tom Felton is just playing a muggle version of Malfoy?

Current Iris is way better than the insufferable cunt she was in S1.

he's literally the only reason i'm watching this season

still getting pretty close to dropping it, how was tonight's episode? don't give a shit about caitlin

You do realise he is alchemy right?

the real story was about draco malfoy and barry

Wasn't bad. Turning her into killer frost is going to be good. Right now the main team feels way too cluttered.

which still doesn't make her good though. Her entire arc has been terrible for 3 years. Less terrible is still terrible. Cw drama is antithesis for good writing.

teen kid angst that i really didn't get. backstory on not!malfoy

>mfw the flash is just an AU where Malfoy was born a squib and was quietly shipped off and away form pure blood society and alchemy is him literally doing Alchemy trying to figure out how to get his magic working by experimenting on muggles

call the fanfic writers, this one is fresh off the presses

so there's a good amount of screentime between them this ep?

isn't that too obvious? idk if there's some new information in this episode that confirms or supports that theory though

CW writers please leave.

>mfw i do it for free
>mfw i can do it sober
>mfw i have next to no ethical integrity when it comes to storytelling unless it is for something that is wholly mine

i could totally be a writer for CW

Truly a monster among men.

Now hiring! CW writers.
Must have the following:
>an active tumblr account
>3 years experience on fanfiction.com

Over qualified people who have worked on award winning movies, books or arts will not be considered.

if he is alchemy then this show is beyond saving Barry starting to trust and like him then they pull the whoops he is the villian again for the 3rd time in a row would be so retarded