New celeb thread

New celeb thread

WARNING
gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread

99% of this thread is the same person

spam fag thinks hes "winning"

the face when

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Let him do his thing. It makes me feel good, knowing that no matter how stupid I might be, he will always be worse.

Now this is an actual Queen, a future one at least

Is that some Irish arse

smug as fug

>WIDE NIGGER NOSE
>DEAD NIGGER EYES
>JOKER LOOKING FAS MOUTH

Don't do that

Gorgeous

>spam fag thinks hes "winning"

"mad as fuck" quotes

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

>i wasnt born gay, its a choice i made

Even when she was pudgy she was sexy as fuck

member when you were obsessed with this cunt herman? I member

Babs so cute

NO

fat sersha should be scrubbed from the internets

WARNING

WARNING

I'll have her if you don't want her

WARNING

You are a psychopath with no empathy in his psyche. Your genes are all wrong.
Now I'm sure you have never talked to a woman while looking into her eyes, or had intimacy without paying for it. You can't communicate with people, you don't "get it". Socially you are worse than a piece of wood. You have no idea about social dynamics, situational awareness and nonverbal communication.
I'm sure your life has passed in chat rooms , video games, forums and other online platforms. You don't know how to communicate with other people or minding their feelings and you never will learn.
You will die alone, at your home, with a video game login screen open, half eaten hot pockets and fast food wrappers littering the floor. Nobody IRL will worry about you for a few days, nobody will care. Someone at work will think of calling you and asking what's up before you get fired ; but he will change his mind after remembering you jokes about his girlfriend having a stillborn baby literally two days after the incident.
You will start rotting long before the neighbours fall the cops.
That's is one possibility, the other is YOU STOP BEING A TWAT and be considerate of other people and apologise to OP and stop acting like life is some game and everybody else are players whose mothers you daily insult.

under rated as fuck.

WARNING

WARNING

daily reminder that herman is a pedo

>inb4 Herman replying that dadfu isn't herman

Fap time?

Fake videos for you fucks:

Dpfak.com

I can't figure out for the life of me why, but I fucking hate her smile. I don't know what it is, I just get this insanely uncomfortable feeling id say falls near disgust.

I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like to take this time to talk about my diarrhea. I had the worst diarrhea of my life a few months ago after eating at Applebee's. I got sick while I was in the mall and it hit very suddenly. The closest toilet was in Sears so I waddled as fast as I could to get to the bathroom before a river of brown erupted from my butt. Alas I discovered that the only bathroom in Sears was on the second floor, so after futilely searching I had to make for the escalator. I could feel the butt-volcano about to erupt, I was frantic. I thought OK, almost there, I can make it, and then I learned that the bathroom was all the way on the far side of the store from the escalator! This was bad, really bad. I had my sphincter clenched as tight as I could but I knew I had only seconds left and the bathroom was about half a minute away. If I sprinted I could make it, but if I sprinted I wouldn't be able to properly clench my sphincter. I was stuck. I did the best I could, and I even made it to the bathroom, but before I could get to the stall Mt. Buttuvius erupted in my pants. And it just kept coming. I waddled to the stall with a brown geyser shooting from my bum, got my pants down, and my butt kept spraying like the world's most foul fire hose. It got all over the seat, the toilet, the walls, the floor, there was even some on the ceiling. The CEILING! I had to pant and breathe deeply but the smell was so bad I almost vomited. So there I was, in Sears, my pants a wet, slimy, nasty brown. The only good thing was that there wasn't anybody in there, and all through my struggle, nobody else came in. I did what I had to do. I used two entire rolls of toilet paper to try to clean up, and I had to try to flush my underwear into the toilet. As you can imagine, this didn't work, so the toilet overflowed and spilled fecal juice all over the bathroom. I used a third roll of toilet paper to try to clean up before giving up.

Maybe :3

Yup yup spidy

I think it definitely is