W/ - WESTWORLD GENERAL

Tweest edition

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

westworld.wikia.com/wiki/Eddie_Rouse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When these threads are made, the shitposters are given checklist agendas they must fulfill that must be integrated into the threads.

>we need complaints about women who won't fuck us
>we need PANCAKESPANCAKESPANCAKES even though it's irrelevant
>the beta turbovirgins need to repost this in every thread and literally pretend anyone cares

Shit like this derails the thread.

Logan

The William and Logan shit happens AFTER the Man in Black and Wyatt shit.

Prove me wrong timelinefags

Limit your emotional response

Why do all of the stupid "theories" being discussed ignore the major plot revelations such as the fact that Westworld is being hacked by foreign satellites?

Your "timelines" and "shrink rays" explain like 10% of the plot--what about the rest? How can you think it will be that simplistic.

yeah the gay mafia is keeping the huge breasted women down

can't get a role in Westworld no matter what

sad stuff

Discussion of plot requires that people follow the show, listen to dialogue, and understand what is going on.

Theories are like fan fiction, people can pick and choose what they like, ignore the program, and don't have to actually understand shit.

Plus they feel good when they guess right and can laugh at the idiots that care about characters or plot.

>Westworld is being hacked by foreign satellites
I like to think the woodcutter was watching guests fuck and uploading the footage for blackmail purposes

Which host do you think was made with the biggest butt

>Someone this intelligent keeps making terrible fucking decisions and acting based on emotion

"Character consistency?" - Westworld writers

The satellite could be the board keeping track of what is going on, they don't trust Ford.
It could also be mib or someone collecting data live so that they can do better at the game.

>Theories are like fan fiction, people can pick and choose what they like, ignore the program, and don't have to actually understand shit.

The only thing missing at this point is hardcore shipping

>mfw Will and MiB finally meet and I can gloat for literally the rest of series lifespan

Corporate lady pulled rank to keep the body away from programming. More then likely Delos is doing something ford does not approve of and she is covering their ass.

>People will argue it's Dolores hallucinating

You can't win against retards user.

>Delos is doing something ford does not approve of
Designing hosts with attractive breasts?

There is not a huge difference between auditory and visual hallucinations. They both represent her.

When she sees herself in the crowd that is her visualizing the decision to walk with them. They are allowing us to view the beginning of her thought process.

Thanks for proving my point.

BBC
B
C

literally cuck propaganda on tv

so the interviews are just memories, right? Like Dolores is passing out and then dreaming these memories?

(and Ford doesn't have trap doors where he sneaks Dolores out of the park to chat with her in the middle of quests)

My wife was about to drop the show but she really enjoyed the latest episode

>making terrible fucking decisions
shagging Cullen's not that bad a decision

those basement sequences with dressed Dolores aren't in the present and that's not Bernard you're looking at

Really makes you think, dont it?

Please kill yourself at the earliest convinience. Best wishes.

Has anyone picked apart the name "Delos" yet?

All I know is that Delos is a tiny island in the Aegean sea that was the center of the Delian League of Greek city states during the classical period. I think it was a relatively unpopulated island that somehow became a religious center with an important oracle who attracted a lot of tribute, creating significant deposits of archaeological wealth on the island. I think it is also at the center of the Cyclades islands, which were the home of people who may have been the first to carve lifesize marble statues during the late neolithic.

That probably ties into westworld creating robots somehow.

it would be nice to get more of an idea of the world outside the park. It sounds great with no diseases or ailments, but im sure there are troubles.

what does the corporation want from the park?

why keep the defects? are they raising a synth-army? they must return to the plot somehow.

will the show follow GoT formula and have the really shocking deaths and upheavals in episode 9

>Aegean Sea

Sorry but thats from Dark Knight Rises, not from this show.

>Dolores is having freaky reveries when she's with Will, too (and it was old Anthony Hopkins that created that feature recently, not 30 years ago).

We don't know that Delores' actions (with William) are due to reveries Ford recently uploaded, they may be from something Arnold did years ago (concurrent with William's visit) that was reactivated in the current time period by Ford's recent uploads or Bernard psychoanalyzing her?

I get the feeling that Ford is losing control of the robots and he's only now becoming distantly aware that it's happening.

Outside world would distract from the show. Its probably like you imagine it anyway.

it would have to be someone in the control centre, how could a guest be able to augment a hosts hardware and alter its programming

Except the timeframe theory is literally based on listening to the dialogue, paying attention to details and understanding what is going on.

I know you're shitposting, but try to make sense when you post.

yeah why do they keep hundreds of robots in "cold storage" when the cooling is broken and flooded with water and the hosts are actually rotting and disgusting

hope it doesn't turn into zombie (looking) shit

just dropping by to say i want snek to bully me!

>Shit like this derails the thread.

That's because stupid people reply to pointless shitposts, which is probably because Sup Forums is heavily populated by 12 year olds, who have an underdeveloped sense of humor and intelligence and can't think of anything actually funny or interesting to say.

>what does the corporation want from the park?

Sexbots

It could be viewed as hades, purgatory, or hell. Although it does not fit the classical description.

Its the afterlife

I dont think they can actually rot. They are probably on cooling to avoid minor damage so they dont have to refurbish them if they have to be reactivated.

>Dolores has a revolver and puts in the drawer
>voice in her head "Do you remember?"
>cuts to MiB dragging Dolores
>"why don't we reacquaint ourselves, Dolores? Start at the beginning."
>cuts back to Dolores, Dolores opens the drawer, no weapon
>doesn't show Dolores' father or morning routine, she opens a door, door obscures the vision
>cuts to Will

I mean, the show literally shows you that. It is incredible that most people don't pick up the hamfisted clues.

what does that mean? i have no idea what the fck you are trying to point out

>butthurt no one replied to his autism post
maybe gb2r if you don't understand why people enjoy posting here

>why do they keep hundreds of robots in "cold storage"
Corporate got mad when the employees were using them as floor lamps with bulbs in their mouths and chairs and stuff

That the gun is actually one of the shrinkrays. Made to look like a contemporary gun because its for field use.

Remember this because this will be important later..

It is the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis.

it's also a land where no one dies and no one is born

>i have no idea what the fck you are trying to point out

Because you are a stupid person.

> goes and proves my point....

I just hope they put more unnecessary scenes with black cocks in the show.

Alright, well that makes more sense.

> early days of the park when hosts were clank-clanks under the silicone
> brown hands
> that's Arnold, not Bernard

Wish they had used the shrinkray on it tbqh

her ribcage is bigger than her tits

Nolan didn't come up with the name Delos, Crichton did and the man usually did his homework.

I guess it's shitpostception xD

I would guess you are trying to point out that there are two stories being shown, one in the past and one at current time. Dolores is remembering the past, and hallucinating it in the present. My question now is why the fuck would you greentext that shit tho?

>he's a tits pleb

>bigger than her tits
Early in the park's development, she had an accident with the shrink ray

this timeline shit has reached room 237 levels of autism

However, it is still a little hamfisted now that I am thinking about it. Well, there are a lot of things that are pretty clumsily put in this show but its very decent so far.

The little people perpetuating this shit are fucking smallminded. If they had a smidgeon of logic they'd see that there is not a single microscopic chance that they are right. Wish this timeline meme would just shrink away.

>11
>1:1
oh you're one of THOSE people

fuckfu a cute!

What do you think Tony talked to Evan about when she was naked on the chair in between takes?

Its where the two timelines framing begins supposedly

Get the fuck off this thread Carlos. I gave you a chance, and you blew it.

You shouldn't belittle the ideas of others. It makes the biggest man appear tiny in the eyes of others.

stop trying to insert your shitty timeline crap onto god like shrink theorem

It only seems that way because you fucking retards need EVERY LITTLE DETAIL shown and THOROUGHLY EXPLAINED to you before you even manage to catch a glimmer of what is numbingly obvious to everyone else.

>yeah why do they keep hundreds of robots in "cold storage" when the cooling is broken and flooded with water and the hosts are actually rotting and disgusting

The robots (at least the modern ones) are made of bone and muscle and blood, as MiB pointed out but it's synthetic bone and muscle and blood, as we've seen from the 3D printing / milk bath scenes in the manufacturing labs and that doesn't rot.

This allows the company to clean up and reactivate robots as new characters in new storylines (such as with Lawrence / El Lazo in E05).

>MiB staring at that little boy's ass
>"too small"
what the fuck hbo

>timelinefags won't shut up unless the entire season is shot in one take with all characters present on screen simultaneously at all times

why waste your time arguing about this stupid shit? If the series has a dumb editing gimmick then I'll just drop it desu

for now I'd rather think about the actual plot that's happening

Dolores is retracing her steps in the future.
Her time with Will is a memory. Which is why Will and Lawrence disappear in the train shot.
Which is why Dolores has a gun when she wakes up in the wood, but when she turns around and Will offers her water, the gun is gone.
Which is why she sees the gypsy lady, then she hallucinates herself, and the gypsy lady disappears.
Which is why in the next episode she will meet MiB in her cowgirl clothes.

When she is alone, it is the present. When she is with Will, it is the past, a memory.

That is why the voice says "Do you remember?", because when we first are introduced to MiB, he drags Dolores to the Barn. Then it cuts, it doesn't show what happens. But when the voice says "Do you remember?", she remembers what happened in the barn.
MiB says "Let's reacquaint ourselves. Start at the beginning", then it cuts to Will, because that is how they met, that is why MiB specifically used the words "REacquaint ourselves". He will tell her and make her remember.
Then it cuts to Dolores again, but this time she has no revolver in the drawer, because the revolver is from the present timeframe, from MIB's timeframe.
Then it cuts to Will, because that is the "beginning" of how acquainted themselves for the first time.

It's not hard to follow.

only r*dditards and tumblrinas hate based Logan

but when they put peter abernathy in storage they looked like bloated zombies and someone complained about the smell

keep reaching, maybe you'll find a minotaur up there too

>based
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

>If the series has a dumb editing gimmick

It doesn't look like a super-crazy-twist. It looks like the set-up of a confrontation between Ford, Arnold-in-the-Machine, and MiB that has been developing for DECADES.

Was she shrunk down in the past or the present, though?

I'm not reaching for anything, I'm calling you a moron. That's as easy as scratching my nutsack.

She wasnt shrunk she was shrinked. And futhermore when she was shrank she shrenked the shrynkadoodle and thats why she penised.

Then you should get out, newfag

does Sup Forums have a seniors board now?

That... actually made sense
I didn't agree with you timeline fags until now

i just realized something

mib cut open dolores and the black prostitutes head (or, it's implied at least). those are the only two robots questioning their reality and becoming aware.

what ever happened to the native american guy that mib cut open? has he been shown at all?

he may be doing something to their brain/programming. i mean, why would he keep cutting their head open to find the same maze tattoo?

False flagging 1:1cuck that's not how it works

#shrinkworld

>what ever happened to the native american guy that mib cut open?
The actor who played Kissy died a week after the episode wrapped, the credits are dedicated to him. Not even kidding.

westworld.wikia.com/wiki/Eddie_Rouse

I saw him in the prostitute caligula party in the last episode

:^(

more likely they are clues left by Arnold and MIB is finding them

>but when they put peter abernathy in storage they looked like bloated zombies and someone complained about the smell

They weren't bloated or rotting, they were dirty moldy and stinky due to the damp conditions.

>and thats why she penised

well I wouldn't want to fug a moldy robot

how would you clean something like that

>how would you clean something like that

"Robot, take a shower."

"OK."

> When she is alone, it is the present. When she is with Will, it is the past, a memory.

If it really is the past, perhaps eventually we'll meet arnold. Before he dies.

Also
> Dolores has chosen to wear a grey hat
> Will loses his white hat after murdering the still-surrendered union soldier
> Later he wears Dolores' grey hat
All he need do is release his anger, and his transformation to the dark side will be complete.

fug.
well, at least he's relatively immortal on video, now.

Authorise it.

I mentioned off hand that the mouesy behavior programmer was a lot cuter than the prostitutes/women hosts. They should have cast that actress as a damsel because she looks really rapeable.

Anyway, my wife did not take that observation the way I thought she would.

TELL ME ABOUT THE SHRINK RAY

Can someone explain to me what the Asian dude was doing?

And what was Maeve doing to the Asian guy at the end of the episode?