It's even worse than I expected

It's even worse than I expected.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/9f0xmi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's if you had any hopes of a Weezer album being good in the first place.

tracks 4 to 10 are good imo, shame about the shitty production

you heard it? i think it will be ok.

link please, friend?

I like the first track so far.

It’s not totally unfounded. White album was one of my favorites of 2016

It's really boring, it's too "chill" without being interesting

The Black Album will be much better, that's coming in a few months.

Did they leave the tracklist of this one to the fans as well?

Which album was that for?

>the black album
>they do a gorillas style hip hop thing
>it turns out to be aoty
>still gets low scores because people call it racist

at least the album cover is nice on the eyes

Did it leak?

I fucked up because I was listening to Maladroit before I came across a link. Maybe it's my personal taste (I find pop in all forms to be pretty bad) but this is a stinker. A big stinker. The lyrics are prepackaged and contrived across every track. There are a few tracks that I think could be redeemable if there wasn't so much plastic wrap on them (looking at you Sweet Mary). Every single song features that vocal reverb that I guess Rivers has a boner for. I think it makes everything sound even more fake. On the bright side, at least the rest of the band got to take a few months off when they were putting this together, because samplings and overall electronics far outweigh any real instrumentation. I listened to this expecting to be disappointed, but surprisingly I was even more disappointed than I predicted. Easily my least favorite album. I give it a 3.5/10

tl;dr this album sucks fucking balls and rivers needs to either quit music or kill himself. it was so bad that it makes me angry

This is literally the only good weezer album not even joking

It's not good, but nothing can take away those ewbaite leak threads we had here 3 years ago. What a beautiful night

They're truly the Sonic of music. They got you fuckas with the White album, now that they threw you a bone they'll continue being their usual shit selves.

I kind of enjoy this album. Most of the songs are pretty catchy but the lyrics are pretty stupid though.

pop is awesome. weezer has always been power pop though. even maladroit is power pop

Side B is pretty good

Terrible album cover LOOOOOOL

Just listened to most of the first side and it sounds shitty, I hate the production and the annoying pop sound to it.

Rivers has turned and left me here

can a weeza get a link

requesting link

sendspace.com/file/9f0xmi

nice meme

it's legit

Doesn't the girl on the cover look a little young? Like not young enough for it to seem totally innocent but definitely not 18. Like what is Rivers doing with 14-16 year old girls that he decides to put one on his album cover lol

she looks like she's 8

Listened and my favorites are
Beach Boys
Weekend Woman
QB Blitz (favorite)
Sweet Mary

it wasn't awful just kinda boring

feeling about a 4.3 on this one, personally.

After Pinkerton drove Rivers insane I'm skeptical of any "dark" and "experimental" Weezer album. Remember, this is the man who thinks Beverly Hills is his greatest work.

Weezer = Blue album

beyond that it's all crap, INCLUDING Pinkerton.