*chokes the treble*

*chokes the treble*

i must be nuts for liking the new logo considering how many people hate it

Do I like it? No
Will I change team because of it? Hell no

why do you hate it though?
what i did was look at that logo and compare it to a bunch of team logos that i couldn't even identify. not small clubs or anything i just don't watch those leagues. and honestly that logo was better than so many other "traditional" logs, just from an aesthetics point of view.

I didn't say I hate it, I just don't like it.
It's just completely different from what it was before.
City and ATM changed their logo too, but at least it "shows" something.
Juve's one went from black & white stripes with a Bull for the city, to just a couple of Jj with the shape of a scudetto

they all show something. but you mean it doesn't show enough connection to turin?

Funny how the usual customers are nowhere to be seen.

desu it's an ok logo and the change matters even less because their last logo was neither old nor good

what do you expect, they're customers

>next game: Crotone home

Nah, we're just not worried, we got this, you fucking muzzie piece of shit. Enjoy your worthless win that will give you a week of memes.

Jj U S T

What is there to discuss?
Juve lost the match because Allegri fucked up the composition and the team wanted to defend a fucking 1-1 with the second team in the league.
Doesn't help that fucking Sturaro, Lemina(b-b-but the goal) and Lichsteiner played from the start, I've been REEEEEEEEEEing about Lichsteiner ever since he started playing, he's shit, his speed is shit, his technique is awful and he's a whiny baby to boot.
Also Higuain has been a blunder, those Pogba money are cursed and a 37 years old Toni would have scored his same goals in this team this year.

Stuaro was decent as was Lemina... how about fucking benatia who fucks up every game.

dump this memer and buy berardi
that's it i fix juventus

shut up already

very bad post

It's bland and minimalist, those aren't the subconscious ideas you want being projected by your club logo.

He memes though.

yes
piggy and dybala are memes too, should they dump them as well?

Yeah, get them out.
That guy, piggy - he's fat.

I'm not be a memer but we should sell dybala and try to get hazard desu

>I-its just Crotone la'
>t-this does not slip la'

>the team wanted to defend
But thats what jjs first team does against mildly strong oposition. Bunch of meat in front of the goalie to soak up the pressure, fast wingbacks to get the ball out and a in form trequartista to create magic out of nowhere with an argie poacher in front of him. You are unironically copying Mourinhos luckball from 2010. Too bad said luckball doesnt work when the opposition shows up and when your confidence gets dented by trashings like the one from last night.

*chokes with a sandwich*

>this season is almost over but there are people who still fall for memenic
really?

glad people are finally waking up and realising how useless poonic is

Crotone is literally currently the best team in the league.

They got 17 point in the last 7 games. Juventus only got 12. The only other team with 17 points is Napoli, Roma has 16.

For the keks: Inter only has 1 point out of the last 7 games.

your opinion literally doesnt matter

>For the keks: Inter only has 1 point out of the last 7 games.
sorry, who? never heard of them, they must be from the 2nd tier

>For the keks: Inter only has 1 point out of the last 7 games.
I'm not a sfinterista but I'm pretty sure there's some chinese fuckery going on right there, illegal gambling and shit.
You can't explain such a low after 7 consecutive successes.

The new crest ruins next season's shirt

test