Premier League is already decided

>Premier League is already decided
>La Liga, Ligue 1 and Serie A are not

and what about your shit league that no one watches? hmmm??

not a top 5 league.

it's not a bad league.
conceding the amount of mexican players i'm a little surprised it's not more popular over here. in my opinion an american would do well to consider the portuguese league for his career as it could be a gateway in the rest of europe.

>tfw your greatest ally stabs you in the back

This is quite the American feel.

The only reason La Liga isn't already over is because Real bottled it

Lets be fair though, we've all known for ages now that Monaco, Madrid and Juve are gonna win them barring a complete collapse.

Ligue 1 is over, Monaco is champion, they got a 3 points lead with 1 match remaining (+1 delayed match) and +17 diff with PSG.

Polish*

>muh parity
>muh everyone is good tbqh
>muh thrill till the very end
>muh Stoke City would be a top 4 in any other league tbqh senpai desu

>already decided with 2 games to go
>i-it's not the Chelseawinslolleague a-ah swear

Isn't head to head results the untier?

No it's GD. Monaco scored 3 goals per game on average, they're doing a crazy season. If they win their last games they'll end up with 95 points and around +80 GD

Only in Champions League and maybe others leagues. It's goal difference first in Ligue 1/Ligue 2 etc

Mathematically they're not champion but no Ligue 1 leader will ever lost by -10 goals 2 games in a row

Isn't that only for tournaments and meme leagues?

Such odd tie-breakers. Have you ever considered a mini-league with the top 6 after the regular season? The standings of the regular season can then be used as a tie-breaker.

Bundesliga is a better league though and that's where our best players are at right now.

>Belgium in charge of league formats

>The standings of the regular season can then be used as a tie-breaker.
I thought the mini league was the tie breaker. why do you need the mini league if the ties are already broken then?

>Winter breaks

i thought serie a did it

so playoffs...

La Liga is basically decided

Real isn't going to choke their remaining games. They're on a solid run and have a game in hand against >Celta

>thinking that's the reason why our league is so shite

Celta beat them in their own stadium fampai

Yeah but we're nearing the end of the Season. Real has a great form, have something to play for too whereas Celta are just sort of there closing the Season out.

With the momentum of CL final and beating Sevilla 4-1, no small feat, I don't see Celta being a big threat, or any of their remaining games really.