youtube.com/watch?v=DTISnbHBCEU
vimeo.com/75534042
youtube.com/watch?v=mZF3B0_jTUA
youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA
youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg&t=3s
money.cnn.com/interactive/economy/us-jobs-wages/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How?

My academic score was to low from the second term, i'm glad they waited till the end of third term to tell me, right after i got my shit together and starting doing well

Picture very accurate

Is jerking off and wiping all over your face a thing?

Tide Pods make me question people's sanity now.

Maybe you were not suited for that; university is not the only way for living a good life.

What were you going for?

Thanks user, i just don't know how to continue from here

Bachelor of criminology and criminal justice

What kind of job do you want though?

Try random dumb jobs if you can afford it, i met beekpers that make almost as much as me (average IT guy, no university in it but managed to get in) and are much happier with their lives than i am.

Most of the fags on here skip 5 pm routine.

I wasn't ever really sure tbh,

Kek & add more faps

Straight from high-school, i never had the time to stop and think, i just kept going, looks like i failed

If it makes you feel any better, my life is beyond fucked too. Super fucked.

Long story short, I was a good highschool student, was dealing with suicidal thoughts that fucked up my life even more (snowball effect) am almost 23, barely a junior in school (2 years of not doing shit over wanting to kill myself. It's been 6 years and I still haven't gotten over it), all I have is the electrical trade school but I HATE it and not to sound like a dick but it kind of embarasses me. I didn't go straight for a bachelors because I HATED general ed classes with a passion but long story short, I could have at least been done by now. Im doing a business degree with a minor in economics. Depressed as fuck because I just want a career already. I am confused as to whether to continue the trade or just look for internships (I was very interested in business analytics).

I wish I had at least done an associates in nursing instead of the trade school because I see more of a future in it (especially because I live in LA), more prestige, WAY better pay, etc. Oh well. No offense to trades people but it definitely isn't for me. I just wish I could redo my whole life, I would have gotten a g.e.d. and start college as a 14 year old (back when I used to see a future and was EXTREMELY optimistic and disciplined).

Maybe join the police academy or something. You should try to find a career you will like.

Trips of truth user, i feel you so much man. I feel the same about trades, there not for me but then i just don't know tbh. I think most of us here want a redo on life.

I was thinking about that, get into shape and have a try or the military.

Wait, so your uni kicked you out like that? You're missing something from your story.
Failing your classes normally means they'll make you repeat those classes and take away any scholarships/bursaries you have. Is that what you mean? Did they take away your funding?
Unis are businesses, as long as you can pay and don't break the peace, they'll let you stay there forever

Stay in electrical trade school. It's good work, and will not be outsourced to China. Get with a good contractor and stay there. Work hard and move up. You can move anywhere in the country and find work. Get yourself a 5/10 with a sunny disposition and have kids.

Also, you got trips, so your life can't be all that bad.

who showers first thing in the morning

why? they are delicious

Nah man i'm not missing anything from the story, they just kicked me out like that.

I was at one point also kicked out of university.

I spent a fucking year moping over and over my worthless life.
Then I straightened up, and changed things slowly but gradually. I even enrolled at this shitty college just to do something.

>be me
>actually with highe than avarage IQ
>somewhat good looks
>family with money

I could do nothing if I wanted to, but went and took those shitty classes just for fun. I ended up being awarded with prizes and shit for being the best. Of course they were shitty classes that anyone with good IQ would excel, but this boosted my morale. Then I took a girl. Long story short, I made her my wife. When I dropped from that shitty college and went to apply to university again, finished in a couple of years, everyone was impressed.

>but be me
>the feels never got away
>it is the drive behind every fucking morning
>it has never go way in your mind
>feel a loser
>trying to prove I'm not
>the feels remain, not the shame.

take time off. get a job. go places. join military. mature up.

What do you like to do user?

I know it's a bit offtopic, but could you maybe help me get some good feels?

>be my dad
>fuck up and impregnate girl
>live with her for seven years, the child is me
>leave wife because she fat and ugly
>or at least fatter and uglier than other girls you can bang
>bang girls
>fuck up again, two years later
>this time with total psycho bitch
>child is my brother
>child support cost fuckloads, psychobitch tries to take over sweet, new house.
>only job is freelance tv repair

fast forward 16 years

I'm 25 now, my bro is 16. I've never ever seen him. My father has seen him once, when bro was under a year. Maybe he doesn't even know that the hypothetical guy he lives with is not his father.

It's time for me to find my little bro.
I have 16 year old number of his mother and her parents
remember she's a total psycho bitch, possibly very, very scared of me

Now, how do I approach the situation so that she doesn't steal my bro from me?

tl;dr help me find the best way to connect with my little brother

Not OP, but... Not if you're an international student.

dude he's nearly a grown ass adult.
like. cmon. he can make his own choices.

I'm done with the trade school. The problem is I don't like it.

True that user, maybe its just a wake up call i need.

Nothing much man, been really depressed for a while now, just say in my room and chill with friends online, i was doing UNI online as well, i never left my room much.

Christ, the fuck?
Enrol in a community college and prove you're not a fuckup then

uh, so what?
he may not know about my existence.
and I am making my own choice as to find him.
what's your problem?

I live in Australia, we don't have community college i think. Just university and TAFE

Nobody likes work. But electrical work is way better than fucking roofing or drywall. Learn as much as you can about every aspect of it. You can then move to a job as a field inspector or something similar. No bending conduit or pulling wires, just making sure they install the transformer the right way around. Find a good EE firm, and you get to have an office job and get outdoors on occasion. Look ten years down the road, not two days down the road.

Like I just didn't want to worry about the shitty debt so I picked the trade. Didn't know nurses made basically twice as much as I would have picked that instead and some have stellar hrs (3 12 hrs days in a week so they have 4 days off and make bank). I wish I had at least done an associates in nursing because I could have imagined a career in it, I can't imagine the same with electrical.

It would take a whole 4 years if i were to do it now and I am too depressed to change careers and am still doing the business bachelors degree at this moment (again, im thinking something related to business analytics).

4 years for the nursing associates because 1 yr for prereq, .5yrs to a yr for the waiting list, and 2 years for the actual program

You don't have depression, you're deficient in vitamin D. Get your pasty ass outside. Go get a job. Any job. Cleaning pools. Bussing tables. Anything. Be cheerful and friendly. Don't tell everybody how depressed you are. Build yourself back up, you're a pile of self defeat and persecution right now.

Nursing is good, but it's a dead end long term. The trades always need smart, motivated people in the upper ranks, and education isn't required, just experience.

Fuck man laying the true hard, i like it. Getting a job in my new priority

bump...

bump

I'm a primary school teacher. I'm in school working non stop from 7:30am to at least 5pm everyday. then I come home and work until around 9. Then I have an hour to relax, then I sleep.

This career isn't healthy but I've spent my whole life convincing myself it's what I want to do.

This doesn't feel like how a 23 year old should live, but here I am.

Act as if you're happy. Fake it till you make it. Girls are attracted to confident men, and wallowing in your depression is only sexy on tumblr. A happy, confident guy pushing a broom will get more pussy than a moping loser. It just is that simple.

If you're fat, stop being fat.

Bro, same. UK? This whole system is fucked.

HHAHAHAHA YOU FAILED CRIMINOLOGY, SO EASY HAHAHAHA YET YOU STILL MANAGED TO FAIL, YOU'RE FUCKED BUDDY KEK!!!!!

A happy, confident guy pushing a broom

HAHAHA

Yeah, UK. I mean, there are moments when I love the job but the stress is just piling up. I imagine it's the same for you?

Yeah. Or you can be an eternal neet. THE CHOICE IS YOURS

T. I'm a complete failure at life but I still have my PRIDE!

>be me
>18 y.o.
>was gifted kid
>have math&phys skills but lost them
>do alcohol, weed, psyhodelics in high school
>addicted on amphetamine
>born in worst country in the World in the worst city called "Norilsk"
>have mental illnes
>leave technical university cuz don't like it and disappointed
>want to retake the exams to get into a good UNI but I know what screw this up
>tried suicide but cops don't let me die
>gf leave and now I'm lorn
>have no friends cuz everybody forgot me
>have no dad
>work in McDonalds 9 hours per day and work at weekend
>have no future
I hate my life
youtube.com/watch?v=DTISnbHBCEU
vimeo.com/75534042
youtube.com/watch?v=mZF3B0_jTUA

Yeah. Have a data drop on Friday which SLT 'strongly recommends' shows progress for all children. It's a 5 week term and data points are utterly meaningless at the best of times. How many years have you been teaching?

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=UEBIsUsvheA

Fuck off loser

i got bingo three times

i think im gonna kill myself this evening

There are other ways.

Don't sit idle, learn a trade, work and plan a come back for when you get yourself together.

Education is the only asset than no one can take away from you and your youth years are the prime for you formation.

Come in italy, you can fail classes as many time as you want and it doesnt cost shit

bump

Sounds nice man

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg&t=3s

I just want it to be silent.
I sometimes just drive to work, forget to put the music on, and just sit there for 30 minutes, listening to my own thoughts, because it's so loud.
It's exhausting Sup Forums.

Your better off user, working in Criminal Justice will eat away at you soul.

bump

I'm in my second year of teaching now and Jesus, don't even mention data haha.

Well i guess that is a positive

I asked my mother why she didn't have an abortion.

Fixed this for you

>child is my brother
>your child's mom is also your mom
>16 years later, now 25

so... you where 9 when you made your mom prego?

Lucky bastard.

The u.s. costs you a SHIT ton and the classes are hard af too (depends on the major).

General eds dont halp. Bachelors should only be 2 years long. 51 units are just stupid general ed classes i give 0 shits about

Ey cheer up pal I did crap in uni because I was retarded and kept fucking this crazy cunt, but ey opportunity came my way and I'm making 75k starting where I work (which is pretty good for the cost of living in my state) just keep your hopes up and say yes to any opportunities that come up.

ok thanks

pls bump

why do we need a feels thread cause you got kicked out of university? Stop looking for pity and be the master of your own destiny. Probably your fault you got kicked out anyways. Hate hearing about people bitching about hating their work/school/life and continue doing the same thing. Aren't happy? Do something about it.

>justdoit.gif

What job dude

you can't really complain about time spent sleeping, even if you were a millionaire who didn't need to work, you would still be spending those 45 hours a week sleeping. It's a moot point, really.

Me.

Just for the record, in thos society, there will ALWAYS be "the losers"?

Why? Because only a few can succeed. money.cnn.com/interactive/economy/us-jobs-wages/

If everyone has a bachelors, no one does.

There are a LIMITED amount of WELL PAYING JOBS. Unfortunately, that's just the reality of the u.s.

Two hour masterbation session? Hate to admit it, but that's impressive

That's your frame of mind. So your point is that you need "well paying job" to be happy? That's part of the problem.

Continue looking for excuses, it's clearly working for you. For real, I wish you all the best, but you're in charge of your own life.

Reasons to be happy are subjective.

I am not obsessed with materialistic things but I do want financial security which i dont currently have. Thats a requirement for me. I cant control everything. A lot of it is luck.

Ignore the first sentence. Ill change it to *what makes one happy is subjective

Me too and I'm a teacher.

You're right, a lot is luck. Some people are dealt shit hands. It's up to you to make the most out of it. I was at the same job which wasn't much more than minimum wage for 5 years. I enjoyed it despite the money. But after about 4.5 years, I felt its shelf life had expired and I wasn't enjoying it as much. Know what I did? I started putting out resumes. I upgraded myself. It was great to tell everyone I was leaving, because so many people have been there 10+ years and bitch and moan all the time about hating working there, but do FUCK ALL about it. Those are the worst kinda people, complain and do nothing to change it. I feel LITTLE pity for them.

Good luck.

Hating and tolerating a job are entirely different things. If you wake up and absolutely hate life for 5 of the 7 days in a week then you won't succeed.

Yup, either learn to see the positive things in life, or find another job.

sad

did you know birds cocks are in their chest.

I did not wtf

Kuads

Cuads

This is boring the fuck out of me but I want to see quads