UH-OH

UH-OH

hell be fine

>david byrne is a mortal man and will die one day
Shit

sounds like the autism got to him

you can't prove that, he hasn't died before so there is no precedent that he will ever die in the future

People know who David Byrne is you fucking third world anglo mongs

Nah, he ain't going nowhere yet.

He's only on a road to nowhere

Is he the next guy to get accused? By Annie perhaps?

Damn, I hope not

He can do whatever he wants.

Not sure how I’ll deal with that, it’d be the first time a musician I like will have been accused of something that morally fucked.

I FEEL NUMB

He finally realized he's lost it. Good for you Dave, go make a movie or something.

Not in a million years, David is a pure soul.

Plot twist: Eno accuses him

Stop making sense.

all of coldplay will eventually accuse eno of rape

Everything is finite, including David.

though he's not as finite as your personal privacy Nicholas

doesn't this just mean attendance is poor?

Oh boy shit just got real.

desu Annie seems like she loved every second of it

Nice

dubs and annie took advantage of byrne

reroll for them both having taken advantage of a child

I don't think so, there don't seem to be rumors floating around that David Byrne's a shitty person. It would really suck if he got accused of something though.
It would be the second time for me, the first being Michael Gira being accused of rape by Larkin Grimm.

He's been accused of being an asshole a lot in the past, but that's just because he has a weird guy. He's genuinely a nice dude.

Weymouth and Frantz were the ones that had a host of issues fucking others over. Byrne isn't an angel and innocent, but damn was he an enabler for them

Oh really? I wasn't aware of Weymouth and Frantz being fucksticks. Could you give me deets? I guess David Byrne just gets focused on more because he's, well, him.

What happened?

reroll
close, but BYRNE WOULDNT DO THAT. jury is still out on annie

Writing credits, payments for session work, etc.
Standard industry fuckstick behavior as far as I'm concerned, except they put a bit more of an effort into it.
If any of us got in that position, we'd have the same chance of pulling that crap on others. If you're a sessionist you take it and get a few crumbs, or get 0% of 0

nooooooooooo. has it been confirmed at all that it's health related? articles are all just saying it's "not going as planned". maybe he just hates NZ people?

I think he's just unhappy with the tour or the attendance