Have you ever fallen in love with a girl and got that love crushed in seconds? I'll tell my story Sup Forumsrothers

Have you ever fallen in love with a girl and got that love crushed in seconds? I'll tell my story Sup Forumsrothers.
>Be me
>17 y/o, 4-6/10
>Have a crush on this girl everybody else thinks is mildly to not attractive
>She is a solid 6.5/10 and just a qt3.14
>Laughs with everything I say, I tell alot of jokes and such
>She laughs with anything really, she thinks everything is funny and enjoys listening to other people
>She doesn't have a boyfriend
>hellyeah.png
>Start doing the little things to seem more attractive
>When I see her in the corner of my eye looking at me I position my head slightly to the right, the best part of me
>When I talk to her I look straught into her eyes and she does the same
>When she's tired of doing something or doesn't understand anything I try to help her
>I didn't mention we were in a hotel school
>Never saw so few girls but yet so many pretty girls
>Yet, she got my attention
>Always try to be funny, try to do that and that and other fucking shit
>Anyways, valentines is coming up
>The school has an event where you can buy roses for somebody you like and write something on it
>Be me, yesterday
>A bit sick, going to go home for the day
>Get a snap from her asking if I was sick, be really excited since you know, those roses were just delivered hours ago
>I wrote some inspirational and "never think you're ugly" kind of shit
>Literally took me hours to come up with it, I poured my heart into the little bit of text I could put on that piece of paper.
>Have a good friend, like really good friend who is gonna ask all the girls, including her if she got a rose and what her reaction was when they got it
>The madman does it, just because he's a good friend
>Walk around school a bit, had to pick some stuff up before I was going home
>He spots me and takes me behind the building, I ofcourse was excited, thinking she replied with something that would stun me
>He gives me the news
>All of the love I had for her, crushed in a mere seconds
cont.

i have never fallen in love with an girl because thay r nd asshole

I mean there's no real plot twist that can happen but sure hit me with it

>Tells me she didn't know who it was that sent it, which relieved me immensly
>But she didn't even remember the text I had written on it
>The text I put hours of work into, all for nothing
>He then did like this stuff where he asked how much she gave these boys at of ten at the mention of their name
>After going through alot of names, he says my name
>3 out of 10
>3 out of fucking 10
>I have known I was ugly, or atleast not that attractive
>But that really felt like a stab in my heart
>My bro asks me if I'll be okay
>Deep inside I'm shredded, crying inside
>'Nah man I'll be okay'
>Proceeds to hug me
>'Man, she isn't worth you man, you have a great personality and you're nice to everyone, if she doesn't even remember your text, she isn't worth you man'
>I really need to hold in my tears
>'Thanks again bro, I'll be fine, just feel a bit backstabbed'
>Go home
>Contemplate hours about how she is a bitch and how I've only had one girlfriend before and how I wasted money on a rose
>I'll ruin her I swear to god
I fucking swear to god, if she ever gets her nudes leaked I will blackmail her, I will fucking spread it to you my Sup Forumsrothers, I'll make her famous
Has anybody else had the same experience?

inb4 EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR

This

Sorry to hear your pain dude, hope you find someone who rates you highly. This won't happen if you go all bitter because of this one girl tho.

It's not her fault she doesn't find you attractive. You can't blame her for you not being her type. She probably saw you as a friend and didn't want to acknowledge your note. It's not vindictive, you misread the signs, you had the balls to try and it didn't work out. Forget about her and do you.

Thank you brother, I wot be bitter about this one girl, but I'll make sure I wont make the same mistakes on any other girls I may meet.

Dude talk to her before you go all vindictive

>Wrote some inspirational "never think you're ugly" shit

Wtf? Elaborate..

She may have just rejected you because you insinuated she was perceived as ugly. You should have written some shit that was short and sweet, not a cringy feminist dove advert about how all women are beautiful

Big Whoop it's a part of life

just use chloroform bro

you will do, believe me you will worse than that

0 chance of fail

>plot twist
>she said 3/10 because she didn’t want to rate you high So it wouldn’t get around school that she thought you were cute

I mean I haven’t been in high school for almost 8 years now but that’s fucking level 1 shit

Fucking hell I haven't thought about that

> meet girl at a party.
> spend the whole night talking to her,get really close.
> almost make out.
> "wait user,i have a boyfriend."
> k.
> get her number anyways,and take her out on a few dates after that party.
> things go well,and i finally get her to admit shes not happy in her relationship.
> 2 months go by,and i plan to meet up with her at an art festival.
> i decide that tonight ill make my move.
> go down with 2 of my best friends.
> get drunk as fuck,and meet up with her group.
> she avoids me the whole night.
> close to the end of the event,the whole group were with is going through a maze of people.
> turn back,and i see her making out with my best friend.

Women can crush you user.......dont let it get you down though :) I thought this woman was the one for me,but she ended up doing a LOT worse things after this.

You will be fine,and you will live through any heartbreak. Its only a temporary feel.

I feel bad for you bud
What a bitch ..

I say just go to her in person and say something thing along the lines of “that rose you got was from me. I know I worded it bad but I’m not great at expressing myself, but I think you are beautiful etc etc”. Like I said I graduated back in 2010 so I was in a time where cellphones were around but talking to people in person was still a thing.

wow op. you sure are a hateful faggot. grow some thicker fucking skin.

Just go ask her out bro, seriously go find her right now and ask her out

If you are done moping, you should just ask her out, you have fuck all to lose at this point.

He won't, he's a beta that's to scared of rejection
Either he mans up, or goes full MGTOW

Rather MGTOW tbfh

>Be me
>17 y/o

UNDERAGE, MODS!

underage fag go fuck yourself

ask her out anyway. if it fails crush her existence in every way possible that you can do. make her life living torment for the next decade. but only if she rejects you.

stop crying and dick her already fag