Question for anons who do drugs:

Question for anons who do drugs:

How do you get passed the fear of the unknown in regards to what you're taking? Like with ecstasy and cocaine and pretty much all the "party" drugs, you can't know what's in the pill/powder you're taking and if it's really what you think it is.

I can't get passed the anxiety of "what if this isn't coke/mdma/ecstasy etc and is some obscure toxic chemical that's going to either leave me retarded/a vegtable, or dead".

I desperately want to be able to try them because I'm literally the only person I know who has never experimented with drugs beyond alcohol and cannabis (drank a fair amount as a teenager and from about 17-21 I've been continually smoking weed) and I feel like I'm missing out on a lot. Both socially, because of course it's impossible to go on a night out and be the only sober one, but also for my own sake and being able to have experienced things while I'm still young.

tl;dr: I'm too much of a pussy to try drugs because I can't be sure of what they are, need help to chill the fuck out

bump

If you feel this way then you shouldn't do any drugs user

I just don't want to be held back by my anxiety

learn to love death

buying off the darknet is like buying off amazon, everything is well reviewed.

First time I was given LSD it turned out to be DOC, still have a fucking awesome day. You can buy test kits, but I've never bothered.

if you have that much anxiety, drugs aren't for you.
you're gonna fuck up every high if you think like this.

Have you tried researching the drugs and learning what they look like? Yes, it’s that simple.

Honestly the best piece of advice I was given with drugs is the best case scenario you like it and want to do it a lot. So think about that before experimenting best case you get a new vice and worst case you have a terrible experience or death. Just stick to mushrooms if you want to get weird.

yeah I know, I just wish I was able to relax and not focus on the potential negative aspects, but I feel like it is a valid concern that everyone who is happy to take vague pills and powders just seems to completely ignore

you telling me you can eyeball a bag of powder or a couple of pills and know exactly whats in them? of course I know what coke and ecstasy is supposed to look like, its just that about 10,000 other things also look like non-descript pills/powders

Dont use mysterious drugs. Buy test kits and find out whats in your powder and pills.

Bunkpolice

By crystalline forms whenever possible and be sure the powder looks consistent. Research on erowid and elsewhere to learn methods of identification. Drugs worth doing are drugs worth learning about for sure.

you test shit with a small dose. Very few chemicals can actually permanently kill you or cripple you mentally with a single dose. And those are incredibly difficult to possess or synthesize. Also if you have no enemies in this life, it doesnt make logical sense, it's an added expense for a drug dealer. Plus it's bad business, no one will come back to someone suspected of adding anything.

Mushrooms are grown and my source gets them from the grower. I don't have to worry bout shit
Stick to plant shit, chemicals are just becoming too skeezy with shit like fentanyl running around

Nothing rare about mdpv and fentanyl nigga.

The truth is.. you have to not give a fuck. Don't get it off of some random downtown.. get it from someone you know. Generally E was mostly speed when I was doing it anyways. You'll have diminishing returns worse than weed tolerance so your best bet is to not do it that much... but if you go for it might as well go all in. If the first time you pop 5 E, You will probaby tell everybody you love them 500 times and be unable to tell a lie. It takes until the second time to realize that you are doing it and to stop broadcasting all your secrets to everybody. . But hey by then everybody knows so... who gives a fuck.
Tl;Dr fuck it what's the worst that could happen? ...the average dealer is selling you good shit so you will come back. Don't buy from someone you will probably never see again lol

fentanyl is not really a risk unless you're already in really deep in heroin. mdpv fair.

yea OP just buy test kits, or know the source.

i am very knowledgeable about drugs. I have done everything except shoot heroine. snorted it tho. I was a crack addicted for almost 2 years...bad times. Shrooms, weed, xtacy, opium, coke, acid, liquid, paper, and gel tabs, ext... Experimenting with drugs is ok, abusing drugs is not. I got pulled down the rabbit hole. won't happen again. Best way to experiemnt w/drugs if you really want to is- do them with people YOU TRUST WITH YOUR LIFE. A little at a time. DO NOT MIX DRUGS. Do one drug at a time. Party with good people and slowly get into the benefits of the drug for you. No shame if you don;t like it, but honestly it takes a few times to learn how your body reacts to each drug differently.

Coke is cut with pig dewormer which is bad for you over time. Don't fuck with opiates that you don't get from the pharmacy as darknet shit often has fentanyl. Lsd should be fine if you get it from someone you trust. There are very few things that are potent enough to be active on blotter. Mushrooms should be fine to cheap to grow to cut or substitute. Only get mdma that is in Crystal form. Learn to identify meth vs. mdma. It isn't hard.

Don't pop 5 E for your first time, start small and allow time for the effects to work if you're gonna do it do one then wait turn the music up have some water (just drink it normally don't guzzle like a camel and drown yourself)

Stick to mushrooms user. They give you a psychedelic time and no addiction. The effect is a bit long, though, so it can get tiresome after a few hours and then you just can't wait for it to wear off. If you want to experience this effect without it lasting for hours, go for Salvia Divinorum. It exists in various strengths (go for mild then eventually go up) and the effect lasts between 5 to 15 minutes. You just smoke the stuff with a bong and go for a short trip without any consequence, what's not to like ?

OP just don’t do anything worse than smoking pot it’s obviously not for you all drugs are fucking bad for you. Educate yourself and dont buy sketchy shit from sketchy people if you decide to do harder stuff

Don't buy from random niggers from the inner city

These guys get it annon. Try a small dose of mushrooms first. There will always be a little anxiety when you take something. Happens to me. Just go with the flow, and you will have a good time

To actually reply to what you're saying bro
Getting rid of that anxiety or fear of whatever you're taking being something else... Well.. You're not doing it alone are you? Have you got friends? If so then just pick up off of their dealers, it won't be poison if they're doing it.
I met a lot of people and shared drugs got to know their dealers and eventually they became my dealers and vice versa depending on substance.
I guess what I'm saying is if you don't trust yourself or anyone else trust your mates who stick powder up their nose every weekend and are fine, use the same stuff they use and just fucking let loose. Have a drink or two beforehand, usually helps.
Hope you get high.