Abusive granddad just died

Abusive granddad just died.

He was emotionally and physically abusive and his death is a highlight of my life.

go ejaculate on his grave asap

Did you do it? If not, then he won.

but now you have forever lost the opportunity to kill him yourself

On it!

Meh.

Just glad he dead.

Who cares who won. Dead is dead.

I will piss and shit on his remains.

You might be glad that he's dead, but he deserved suffering by your hand. You have forever lost the opportunity to show him the hatred that you harbor against him. Piss on the fuckers grave.

Oh he knew I hated him.

I'm also glad he was miserable in his last moments, by my hand or not.

was his name richard?

No.

I'm not giving details though.

I'm just celebrating.

If this is what it feels like to be a Sith than consider me Darth Bane!

maybe if you weren't such a fucking loser you would have made him proud instead

all good. my landlord died an undignified death last tuesday.

Butters?

Ha!
He hates me because I call him out on his wife beating hobbie.

With me around he had to verbally and emotionally harass my grandmother. Poor guy, :(

I never watched South Park before. I have a long weekend ahead of me (No class due to my professor calling out sick) , so now's a good time to binge it I guess.

>getting abused by an old ass man
Lift some weights boy

He was physically abusive when I was a scrawny kid. When I got older I fought back, and he backed off. I'm a scrawny adolescent now, though I didn't t hit him back cause I'd get arrested.

I would go destroy his grave. This is all they fear when they die.

What a boring life you have then. Fuck you’re pathetic

Boring to you. I'm just enjoying the high. What kind of life do you live if your'e on Sup Forums calling people pathetic?

I have plans already.

make sure to leave a note stating why his grave was demolished. Denounce his name.

Maybe not a note, but i will call him out at the funeral.

O ho. I suggest you set off some fireworks too while you're there and come dressed For The Occasion - namely, a party.

The highlight of your life is someone dying, out of everything that you’ve done in your life that’s the best thing ever. See how that’s pathetic yet? Go do something with your life and stop obsessing over things that don’t matter

Congratz. Sounds like he was a piece of shit.

> a highlight of my life
> a

There's multiple, but this is one of them. This someone mind you has caused a lot of mental anguish. Their death is a huge burden off of me.

It may not matter to you user, but it's a positive change in my life. I don't see how arguing against an anonymous user about what to be happy about is any less pathetic than why I'm happy today.

Misery isn't a game of "Who's suffering more?" the same can be said for joy.

Thank you, and he was!

OP here. I'm checking out. Peace

peace and update us later on what u did

Fuckin love this photo. It's been a Christmas classic of mine for 10-11 years now