Elvis was a hero to most,
But not to me
He was a racist,
Elvis Presley

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoHDrzw-RPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus, way to butcher a lyric

Most faggots here born after 2000, you think they're gonna know who Elvis is?

is this a thing? vegas and ever vegas located movie ever keeps elvis relevant

>He was a racist
Racism is founded in love not hate.

elvis stole his most famous song from a black woman my droog

youtube.com/watch?v=yoHDrzw-RPg

You're an idiot. Hound Dog was written by two Jews.

That doesn't mean he's racist though

It’s called a cover.

white people are inherently racist, water is wet.

Elvis' family was dirt poor and lived in black areas of towns when he was growing up in Mississippi and Tennessee and they were poorer than most of the black around him. He grew up with blacks and was friends with BB King before either was famous. The vast majority of black people in his life said he was not racist and a kind man. He loved music of black people growing up when everything was segregated. Its only the fucking degenerate niggers of contemporary culture that make him out to be a racist.

I seriously think that if you made a time travel machine and imported all the blacks from the 50s to now, all those 50s blacks would go out and lynch all the niggers today.

so what you're saying is there were a bunch of poor black people and like one poor white person who made music and learned from each other, and of all those folks, it just so happened that the one who became insanely rich and famous was the white dude? hmmmmmmmm...

Considering the majority of consumers of records were white and black influenced music was a relatively new thing it makes sense that they would like a more accessible version of it that catered to their tastes.

i never said it didn't make sense but also, you know what they say about money and race... white people stole it

Anyone know a good, comprehensive Elvis documentary?

so how does that make Elvis racist that he was highly successful as a singer and entertainer that was influenced by black musicians?

i never said elvis was racist but he existed within a white supremacist society that dispossessed black people of their art and labor which is just a historical truth, so y'know, just saying

You fucking liberal faggots will never stop. Elvis should be held up as someone who viewed individuals as individuals, had no problem with blacks and enjoyed their company and was not a bigot. But because he was successful you have to gib me dats on him, simply because he was successful. It's not even like Elvis was solely influenced by black music, and a huge part of Elvis' early success was due to the innovative guitar playing of Scotty Moore who's finger picking style had a lot more to do with folk and banjo playing than blues. But Elvis made money, and thats all you stupid fucks care about you dumb kike niggers. You don't care about this guy that embraced music across the racial divide. All you care about is trying to gain some shine off people that are long dead and have no relation to you.
kys

btfo

Being racist is natural and there's literally nothing wrong with it.

>that dispossessed black people of their art and labor
That is untrue: no-one denies that black people picked all the cotton.

i didn't say a single bad thing about elvis my dude i don't understand why you're so riled up

This is correct, plus, no-one would even remember some of those black artists if Elvis had never covered their songs.

And look at this fucking entire thread. It was made because some dumb worthless kike nigger saw Fats Domino died. IE the impetus was to call some white guy racist, not because the person making it has any fucking interest in Fats Domino whatsoever, or any other black musician from the past. Your pathetic little bugman kike nigger life revolves around this cancerous shit. kys. you are the dumb worthless kike niggers that edge this world one step closer to armageddon. You don't give one fuck about music. kys.

>not knowing Chuck D was talking about Elvis Costello

Costello wasnt a hero to most

you know PE revised that lyric after they found out he wasn't right

It's still on the record and still for sale.
They criticized Jews and were made to apologise. They did the same to homosexuals with the same result.
They defame a White man and are celebrated for it.
Public Enemy are straight up niggers.
Hail John Wayne.

>That's an awfully hot coffee pot
>Should I drop it on Elvis Presley, prob'ly not

He (35) did fall in love with and obsessed about his wife when she was 14 though.

Fucking this

Quite literally nothing wrong with that