Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Why do straight guys find him so attractive?

Ho to bed dan. Besides the army of whores you pay to like you, Nobody cares about you

This guy and his goddamn THIS IS SPARTA! PLAYSTATION, NINTENDO 64 POLYGON, SHARP ASS BEARD IS THE FUCKING EPITOME OF SCUMBAG, DOUCHEBAG, CHAD PIECE OF SHIT I HAD EVER LIKELY TO ENCOUNTER

the dude is using mommy and daddy's money to fake a cool life on instagram just to make guy's like you jealous so he can feel better about himself.

have a little self respect and don't buy into the hype.

i watched an actual video of one of his parties, and it was just as boring as any party i went to in college.. the guy is like 40 or something and that shit got really old for me before i was 25. he's probably more depressed and nearer to killing himself than you are.

Nice projection, faggot.

Dennis Quaid

Why does this cunt shave his beard to match his jawline? What a joke.

Going by his height maybe Peter Dinklage?

Dane Cook

Because they're both jokes.

>In 2014, Bilzerian sued the producers of the film Lone Survivor. His lawsuit states that although he loaned the production of that film $1 million in exchange for a minimum of eight minutes of screen time and 80 words of dialogue, his role was reduced to less than one minute and has just one line. His lawsuit demanded $1.2 million (the original loan amount plus a 20 percent penalty).[24]

Daily reminder he paid his way into Hollywood and still got cut.

HAHAHAHA

I loved when Joe Rogan told him that he is living the dream of "every 16 year old boy" while the guy is 40 soon. It was kekkers when neither of them realized the irony of that comment.

me

Himself

And the dumb manlet will shell out a few million to do it too

I watched the whole podcast and rogan was literally kissing his feet and admiring his lifestyle. I gotta admit the guy lives a pretty cool life without annoying kids or paying alimony to some bitch wife.

Yeah but tbqh life peaks at 16. If I could be 16 forever I'd do it. Life after 16 just gets worse and worse. Everything loses its appeal and you just work and are depressed all the time.

Good on him for living a 'fun' life. I'd rather sniff coke and fuck girls every day too.

Didn't he pay like 10 grand for a small appearance in some movie and they cut his scene out anyway? Guy's a fucking loser with a lot of money.

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

>he's probably more depressed and nearer to killing himself than you are.

Every time I see a thread about this gigantic, overblown loser, I can't help but laugh. On top of being a manlet, being eternally in the shadow of his father (who, it's rumoured, made his fortune via unsavoury methods although I can't bring any citations to the table but that's beside the point because he's still insanely-wealthy,) Dan Bilzerian never accomplished the one thing he wanted to do. One job. ONE JOB, AND HE FUCKED IT UP.

Good work, Dan. No Seal team for you. Seal team, no. Robbo? ("No Seal team.")

That isn't even the fucking icing on the cake. I laugh every time I see his munted head. Think of somebody who had access to any person's face in the world. ANY person's. Holy fucking SHIT, did Dan drop the ball. Sure, he picked the top-half of Ben Affleck's head... but he picked the bottom-half of Zach Galifianaikis's head!

MANLETS! When will they LEARN?!?

Remember when he fucked Claire Abbot?

didn't read

you guys sitting around hating
because you don't have the balls to do what he did
pipe down little boys

Go to bed Dan.

>muh manlet
let me guess, you are 6'3 and still a socially awkward virgin while this manlet fucks the type of girls you fap to

>triggered manlet

>tall
>white
>pro poker player
>no wife
>no kids
>fucks hoes on a daily basis

red pilled as fuck. more men should aspire to be him

>5'9
>Tall

show us your chin!

Kek, he literally couldn't pay somebody to work for him.

That's worse than >doing it for free

I know a camgirl who was paid to go to his party (with Mayweather) last weekend. She, her sister and sister's wife went there with a bunch of other camwhores and Insta sluts. They didn't even talk to the dude, he wasn't the one who invited them (personally) and the party was mostly just attentionwhoring all around, but the money was worth it.
Then again, she fingers herself for a few dollars so every bit of money is worth it for her.

Anyway the point is even camwhores don't bother even chatting with him when they're paid to be there. He's absolutely pathetic and everybody around him knows it, they just play along for money or easy boost in Instagram followers.

>Dan
>Tall

>No wife
>No kids
>Redpilled

You mean inheriting everything he has?
Yeah bro, he really proved himself. Battled against all adversary and pulled himself from the muck with sheer will

so "redpill"

He is not tall, but the rest about being redpill is absolute truth. I love him and Bieber because they make jealous losers like completely butthurt.

Fuck Dan Bilshitface.
I tried to talk to him once and he told me he doesn't like my kind.
Racist fuck. Dan hates Muslims.

Why would I be butthurt? I should ask mr. Napoleon complex if he's butthurt.

Let's face it. We all want to be Dan.

I can smell the seething hatred and jealousy from you losers a mile away lol

I don't like him either but that's completely justified bro.

>He's redpilled because he doesn't have a wife and children

Holy shit the roastie memes have rotted your fucking brain. Shoo shoo robot

I would like to be Dan for like a month. I'd get sick and tired of it after a while.

Delet this, she's mine.

That guy fucks Sup Forums losers waifus. No wonder they hate him so much.

Its hilarious how you fucking losers are getting "crabs in a bucket" mentality? Anytime this guy gets brought up, all the jelly virgins nitpick everything about him and try to bring him down.

He's not going to invite you to one of his snapchat instagram parties user. I'm sorry to say

u mad whiteboi?

My favourite part of every Bilzerian thread is when all the faggots come out of the woodwork to say, "Haha, manlet, haha, look how sad and empty his life is that he has to try to buy everything he wants in life like women and respect. What a loser." as they post from their tiny apartments they pay for with NEETbux eating Ramen noodles. "He may look happy on the outside but on the inside he's just a shallow and sad little man. Daddy's money can't buy happiness." Then they open their freshly downloaded Blacked vid and jerk off onto their own stomach and spend the rest of the night shitposting in a Cambodian pottery forum.

Then my second favourite part is when these same neets try to defend themselves by retorting with "projection meme" so they can try to divert attention back away from their own pitiful subsistence and try to fire pot-shots at a man who is better than them by every conceivable measure, like a woman would do.

>As long as I point out that I'm projecting, they can't use that argument

I'm a first year law student with a job and a group of friends who gets laid frequently and I share this opinion. Not everyone is as pathetic as you, user.

who doesn't

My favorite part of of these threads is the dudes that pull the old double ruse and pretend to like some nobody

>>pro poker player
The basic concept of Poker demands you to buy in. Most players work to get sponsored and adorn themselves in brands but some players have money and just buy into play. Obviously Dan falls into the later but it's still amazing how bad at poker he is. He never established himself in the poker scene let alone win a tournament or play at a high competitive level.

Also, 5'9 isn't tall you mongoloid.