"First modern Britons had 'dark to black' skin, Cheddar Man DNA analysis reveals"

"First modern Britons had 'dark to black' skin, Cheddar Man DNA analysis reveals"
theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/first-modern-britons-dark-black-skin-cheddar-man-dna-analysis-reveals

So it turns out the all white people are actually niggers. How does this make Sup Forums feel? Particularly interested in brexitfags tears of denial. Annnnnnnd, begin.

I'm as black as you are straight. Protip: I hate niggers and breed white women for the simple purpose of procreation.

yeah we were black but then we evolved? we were petit mammals too if you look far enough back

what's your interpretation that this would be a problem about?

The difference between that thing, and a nigger, is is that that thing evolved, whereas a nigger did not.

Sup Forums was never good

Kek the guardian
Yeah Alex ill take complete shit for $500

It actually was. 2009 and prior

Then we gained intelligence and our skin naturally whitened

roody-poo

"they turned WHITE, AN YOU CAN TOO!"

yep. Imagine that. Once you go white, everything feels right

Newfag

pudi pudi

Microbrains genuinely believe this. kek

>muh oldfag indicators

Nice try, newfags

>So it turns out the all white people are actually niggers. How does this make Sup Forums feel?
Sounds okay. So i can receive all these gimedats now too? izi life

We turned white because we gained enough intelligence where we didn't have to work in the sun 24/7 anymore

thanks, you too newfag

I've been around since 2000, so try again

Homo erectus was a nigger too. Apes have solid black skin, and white skin tones only started appearing in humans about 7000 years ago.

Neanderthals were the real master race, and had blonde hair and larger brains than modern humans. They only died out because europe became a completely frozen wasteland around 40,000 BC, and proto niggers from africa outbred them, like what's happening right now.

Bullshit

you're gonna have to bait harder than that

Lol, evolution! This isn't some population bottleneck that results in some unique survival trait, and it's not millions of years of genetic drift. It's sun shining on skin for a few centuries.

op so you are saying black people evolved from monkeys then white people evolved from black people?
so why are there still black people?

Check mate atheist

>so why are there still black people?
because jews.
jews keep there pets alive to bring the white man down. and its working.

no jews = niggers will die out

This isn't a secret.... 'Arabs' brought cattle and farming methods to Britain about 10,000 years ago... what did you think they were gonna look like? Sven Blondenstein?

>white
>black gf
>white baby
>...
>circle of life?
>profit

I really wish someone would EMP the fuck out of Russia already.......

They also didn't speak the way they do until the 1800's.

So basically it was so long ago they hadn't even turned into white people yet? Interesting that evidently the eyes change first.

Also doesn't change the fact that without extensive sabotage by your nation's conservative party the Brexit negotiations would be easy, perhaps even profitable. Germany literally can't even pay for it's fourth Reich without your money because they're fucking retarded collectivists just like they've always been. I'm sure you'll let the SJW fuck it up for you on purpose, but to be clear it would have to be on purpose because the UK's position is just that strong.

Iroquois native fag here
HAHAA!
Briton borns are descendants of dark skins confirmed. Cucked white race. Aryan pure blood race LUL

You just discovered that humanity originated somewhere in or around africa? Where the fuck have you been OP?

Do you not understand evolution. If white people evolved from black people, what does that make black people?

Are you trolling? Or do you really believe your statement as fact?

Lets take out the word evolved from and lets substitute it for adapted to huh kills all that im better than you stuff right

I WONDER WHAT COLOR HIS SKIN WOULDVE BEEN IF HE HADNT SPENT ALL DAY, EVERYDAY IN THE SUN

Russia is the shadow council calling the shots in the US government now. Don't disrespect your new overlords, comrade.

SHIEEEEET!!!

WE WUZ KANGZ, HOMIE!!!

Fags can dye their hair too, doesn't make it evolution. It's a suntan in reverse, no more.

It's you who don't understand.
When people say "Human evolved from monkey" they don't mean from the same species of monkey that we have nowadays.
That mean that there WAS a species of monkey that later split into several branches and one of them is modern human and another one is modern monkey.
So it doesn't make black people anything.

It's total bullshit to say Britons cos in the North of England and Scotland we've never ever had a black gene in our bodies. We evolved from polar bears and those white haired, white skinned monkeys that are all extinct now as the polar bears used to eat whoever they were fucking with after they'd cum. I know this as a fact cos my great grandfather polar bear told me and he was there.
>so I'm calling bullshit

Actually it makes them superior, they've been for longer, didn't perish and withstood every climatic disaster, their bodies are stronger, more agile, they are smarter too, and have bigger dicks, whites are a subproduct of humans, since they are like that because of cold areas and thousands of years.

Ape*

Link to peer reviewed research?

it's in my father's house , I suppose I'll inherit the peer reviewed journals.
Until then Sup Forums you'll just have to take my northern monkeys word for it. Which is straighter than Jarvis Cockers neck

You'd have more luck on Sup Forums if you want Brexit tears

>We evolved from polar bears
The skin of a polar bear is black (for heat absorbsion) and only their hair is white.
Actually, the hair is tubular to hold more air as insulation.

that will be one of the many humanoids that roamed the planet over the past million years. Does not mean we evolved from it. There have been a lot of very different humanoids all living in the same time.

No! That just means that all anglos are niggers.
That was always clear.

You actually understand evolution.

You are a subhuman trogledyte.

> There have been a lot of very different humanoids all living in the same time.
Eveybody knows that people were created by the black god.
How do you explain existance of niggers otherwise?

Butthurt about having a small cock?

None of the genes that modulate intelligence are linked to skin color. That's some magical thinking.
That makes absolutely no sense.

What's with the projection?

This is completely irrelevant because they were looking at his genome.

All humans were niggers to start with op. Go back to school please

Techincally "big cock" is kind of rudimental nowadays.
You don't need to have a big cock to survive or successfully mate.

>So it turns out the all white people are actually niggers

Nah, white peeps had it dialed back then. We killed the fucking niggers.

>So it turns out all the white people
>So it turns out all
>all

"Today, about 10% of white British ancestry can be linked to this ancient population." - the article you linked

Then why don't you agree whites are subpar?

Because retards tend to believe in racial supremacy. Given that the previous statement is indisputable fact I have to ask, how much drool is on your shirt right now?

Oh wow, did you finally learn about evolution faggot? No shit, we all evolved from the fertile valley in between Africa and Terroristland. Surprise, not everyone is a dumb nigger like you OP.

>"First modern Britons had 'dark to black' skin, Cheddar Man DNA analysis reveals"

DEY WUZ KANGS AN SHEEEIT

Amazing how this article has been posted all over teh webz but everyone is quoting the headline as fact without reading the article.

hahahahahahha everyone was a nigger!!!!
hahahahah niggerS!!!! WHITES were NIGGERS!!!

yeah that's what most people do

hence the world

Read the article? This ain't liberal arts college, son.

>WHITES were NIGGERS!!!

Kek

Well, everyone hates niggers not because they have black skin, but because they are fucking stupid animals who does fucked up shit.
>So it turns out the all white people are actually niggers.
Well, and before that all white people were unicellar organisms so what?

hahahaha

how you like that, whiteboi?

They are ignoring this on Sup Forums. Its too much for their fragile eggshell minds

You're all idiots. This is a good thing. Everyone is now eligible for affirmative action.

Also, had you not heard that black people can't be racist?

If they were so smart then why are they dead? Homo sapiens survived fine in northern Europe during the last ice age. Fucking retards didn't even have the technology of wearing fur pelts.

I won't believe this until I have to, I still don't understand all of this because God, and I don't care anymore

> the guardian

> science

Pick one

>Also, had you not heard that black people can't be racist?
Not true. If they pick on an even smaller minority thay are racists. There are plenty to choose from.

WE

WUS