starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sweat_gland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a virgin faggot
>call him OP

names like that are the best though

>wow this new character of yours is pretty insidious, george
>pic related

Sleazebaggano did nothing wrong.

wow, racist much? greedo was a sweet father of nine little rodians. how dare you.

>wow this new character of yours has pretty grievous qualities

Wtf how did I never get this?

Sweat gland is truly the unsung hero of the Star Wars universe
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sweat_gland

>bounty hunter called han solo
>has a partner

>Be named Lucas
>Your hero is called Luke
Jesus Christ, really?!

>wow george this character of yours looks like he could maul his foes

>First thing your Dark villain does is invade a ship
>Call him Dark Inva-... no Darth Vader

>bounty hunter

>But then a phantom menace struck. George Lucas would periodically check in on the status of the games his company was making, lending creative input and advice. The developer I talked to sighs, and agitatedly says, “In one viewing of Fracture, [Lucas] said it looked really good, but he didn’t like [Mason Briggs’] name. We’re like, ‘What do you mean, George?’ He responded to the effect of, ‘It doesn’t really fit. When he jumps on stuff, he moves pretty fast. I like B.J. Dart.’

>“So everybody’s like, ‘No, he’s gotta be f---ing with us.’ He’s absolutely not. So when something like that happened – in the middle of the campaign, mind you – we have to go back through that entire naming convention again… from scratch.” From that second session, Jet Brody was born. Coincidentally. Jett is the name of Lucas’ son.

>A similar situation arose with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed’s protagonist, Starkiller. “[That name] was only supposed to be a nickname or call sign, not a proper name from the beginning,” a former LucasArts employee says. The development team hoped that Lucas would give Vader’s apprentice a Darth moniker, which at the time, was something that didn’t happen often.

>“The team threw a Hail Mary to George, saying the game would have more credibility if the apprentice had a ‘Darth’ title,” a Force Unleashed team member says. Lucas agreed that this situation made sense for Sith royalty, and offered up two Darth titles for the team to choose from. “He threw out ‘Darth Icky’ and ‘Darth Insanius.’ There was a pregnant pause in the room after that. People waiting for George to say ‘just kidding,’ but it never comes, and he just moved on to another point.”

>vader is father in Dutch

did they see it coming?

>Ice planet
>Call it Hot(h)
Was there some irony involved here?

>When he jumps on stuff, he moves pretty fast. I like B.J. Dart.’
>the name should match the character's most prominent ability

Jesus Christ is Lucas a 5 year old?

beat me to it

>a theif and drug dealer
>call him niggero

>Jabba
>Bobba

>“He threw out ‘Darth Icky’ and ‘Darth Insanius.
oh George

>thinks han is a bounty hunter
>likes episode 7

>in the end we never got Darth icky

who youz calling racist ehhh?

>Call your big savage creature Chewbaka
>He likes to Chew on stuff and is a baka savage
Wow

>Tell your female lead that Jedis don't wear underwear
>She actually doesn't the absolute mad woman

>Darth Icky’ and ‘Darth Insanius
Part of me believes this was George telling them "No he can't have a Darth name, there can only be two at a time."

>is a bad guy with a grievance
>call him General Don'tLikeYou

>This character is a hook-nosed, greedy, usurious slaver, and he floats around just like a kite. I'll call him Watto.

BRUCE ITS ME DARTHO

>Mason Briggs

that is a really shitty boring name though. reminds me too much of jax from mortal kombat

people shit on george lucas because he has imagination and actually wants to make things fun

>Create a race of violent savages that covers themselves completly, live in the desert, rapes women and call them Sand People
>Never get called out on the racism
The absolute madman

>actually wants to make things fun
How are Trade Embargoes, communication disruptions, sand and senate elections """'fun"""?

lmao

uh sure just leave out pod racing, jar jar, and killing younglings

nice cherrypicking there

not to mention the original trilogy which is milked to this day

Disrupted?

You have to have reasons why characters do things

point taken, it was just the first term that came into my head. glad i made you feel superior for a few seconds in your bleak life though although ep7 does suck.

10/10 thread my sides won't recover

>Selling your children to white slavers.
What did George mean by this?