***** BREAKING!!!! ******

***** BREAKING!!!! ******

>Russians penetrated U.S. voter systems, says top U.S. official
>DHS cybersecurity head: 'No doubt' Russians penetrated voter registration systems
>"We were able to determine that the scanning and probing of voter registration databases was coming from the Russian government."

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/index.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/27/world/politics-diplomacy-world/dutch-agency-accessed-computers-russias-cozy-bear-hacking-group-caught-spies-camera-paper-tv-show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FAKE NEWS

*******BREAKING*******

We already know that is where 90% of Hillary's votes came from.

Big fucking whoop. U.S.A. has been hacking elections and manipulating governments while installing our own regimes all over the world for decades...

Then when it happens to us it's like it's the first time anyone has tried it. We are hypocrites.

russia shills got on this fast

Hi Vlad!

"There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials."

FAKE NEWS

I'm no shill, I'm a realist. All governments are hypocrites, that will do whatever it takes to maintain or increase their global influence.

>shows clear attempts to influence election
>we don't know what they did or did not do

doesn't mean we should allow other governments to install shit presidents like Trump

>no evidence they altered
>still hacked in and did god knows what
They definitely did something.

>attempts

they clearly said there is no evidence anything was done ie they stopped it before anything could be done dip shit nice try tho Hillary shill

see mr shill

>ie they stopped it before anything could be done
Um, no. You can't just make shit up, dumbass. They did something, we don't know what yet. They probably stole voter records, and used them.

Election machines can only be hacked in person. THEY ARE NOT ON THE INTERNET!

cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/index.html

>Um, no. You can't just make shit up, dumbass
>They probably stole voter records, and used them.

Your doing exactly what you stated im doing lol nice try tho shill

come back when you have proof

/thread/
>omG trump bad
>SHILL
>lol Russia
>'bullshit trump argument'
>'bullshit hillary argument'

it's like watching children fight over who cum the fastest

They didn't install Trump. US citizens installed Trump. That is what happens when Dems ignore a pretty big voter base. Things could have been different if one single competent person got a party nomination.

Instead we got Hillary or Trump. Two polar opposites, both with their share of dirty backgrounds. All we can do is wait till 2020 and try again.

so when is there going to be as much evidence for russian bots as there is for the multiple publicly listed democratic astroturfing campaigns and the billions spent funding them put on public record?

I'm speculating. You said "they stopped it", as fact, you fucking tard.

sure kid

>children who cum

Nice retort.

>children

>You can't just make shit up
>They did something
and m8, all US systems get attacked literally millions of times a day - shit the pentagon alone gets successfully broken into 250,000 times a year from all over the planet
the russians (ie people residing in russia) have literally hacked the US probably every multiple times annually just for kicks

retard*
>this retarted

fake and gay

see here and here you fucking dumb shill

stay mad kid

When your country is run by a dictator, economically collapsing, and you need money to drown your sorrows with vodka and bread, you work your ass off to shill the US capitalist pigs as hard as you can.

Retort: to make a reply to, to say in reply...learn English faggot

And she still fucking lost ahahahaha

>this retarded
stay mad kid

weak kid

We have known for a long time that they penetrated board of elections in 21 states (at least).

>inb4 Hillary distract... fuck

You obviously understand nothing about hacking. All you need is a couple of loose wires connected to a freaking wifi-transmitter. You can get all the stuff needed for the hack for less than 50$ with a single black op planting a mere device the size of a thumb drive.

The booth doesn't need to be connected to the Internet. It only needs to be connected to a device connected to the Internet. Get a job as an IT-guy, factory worker, cleaner, representative, or pretty much anything and you have access to the booths and can plant the device in easily.

This is a really, really simple operation that even a dead turtle could pretty much pull off.

Who has more to gain? The russians? Or the US democrats?

I ask my self every time I see shill threads. The russians want their sanctions gone, and the dems want power. It's hard to tell who is shilling.

I don't classify the republicans as an opposing party, they are basically in the mix with russia. After their vote to release sanctions, it's obvious. But is russia the bad one or are the dems?

How many times has trump insulted an American.

How many times has trump said anything negative about Russia.

CASE CLOSED.

Well yes, it's obvious that russians and republicans are on the same team. But they are fighting the PC culture and global domination of multiculturalism. It's the progressives vs the triblist angloslavs.

Also, since the booths have no firewall or malware detection, it's easier than hacking a general plebs laptop in a freaking coffee shop. You can probably even scriptkiddie your way into them.

hmmm
>Triblism vs Multiculteral
>Regressionism vs Progressivism
>Christian West vs Muslim

It's not liberal vs conservative anymore user.

It's not even clear that you even need to hack the actual machines.

change always beats regression look how terrified the right is of change

You don't. You can also steal data while it's being sent at any given time. Physical or binary. You can change the data on the go. There's a lot of different ways to hack an election. The most valuable source to any hacker is stupid people. And there are a lot. The majority of people are enormously stupid.

Like look at this thread. Republicans and democrats being asses, like they usually are. Both get fucked by their government, that consist of greedy, stupid assholes. And they still think picking either side wins them anything. Stupid twats arguing about politics, which they obviously know nothing about, since they do not read history, psychology or economy. If they did, they wouldn't argue about the puppets.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, faggot.

You'd have to be legit retarded to chalk this up to fake news. That or a Russian propaganda bot.

>this retarded

I guess that's the American way. Being a totalitarian cunt in terms of logical fallacies and hypocritical thinking. Rooting for an ideology without first learning how to criticize oneself. Blatant stupidity by both parties. Idiocracy.

America fucking sucks.

>sheep detected

Go on Sup Forums newfag

Typical republicunt argument in the form of ad hominem. Fuck off, moron.

stay mad kid

I love how the people arguing against the Russia scandal aren't just blind-faith Trumptards, and anyone who thinks there really is a Russia scandal has such a weak argument.

The whole "Russia hacked the election" thing is based on Hillary's emails being leaked to the public. Those emails were technically under the Freedom of Information Act, since they were not personal, and in her capacity as a member of public office.

Trump won because he never hid how much of an asshole he was, and pretended he cared about the poor/middle class.

Hillary lost because she avoided talking about how she would help the poor/middle class, and then the fact that she was going to treat them like shit got leaked.

It's basically like they were running for class president and one of Hillary's friends showed people the shitty texts she sent insulting half the school.

weak kid

Funny thing is that both were the low-tier candidates of the election, but you Americunts were stupid enough to give BOTH a 50/50 chance of winning by being mad at the opposite party.

"Should I pick a murderous cunt or a lying thief? Hmm..."

You really intrigue me with the level of stupidity you perform. America is a freaking joke, and not even a funny one.

>t. American

You forgot to type pic unrelated, faggot. Holy shit you people are sad...

Stop samefagging you lousy troll.

I'd almost feel bad for you if you weren't an incredible asshole on top of being stupid.

>There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials.

Wew! For a minute there I was worried that all the foreign nationals, convicted felons and cemetery-Americans who vote Democratic got kicked off the rolls, thus stealing the election for Donald Trump. What a relief, to know that no one's voter registration status got manipulated by those dastardly Russians!

Asshole, maybe. But at least I'm not the one who picked between two obvious shills and crying over the other on the Internet. I'm just stating that American democracy is probably the worst democracy on the planet and American people are way too stupid and head down in propaganda to realize this.

Enjoy paying 100k the next time you visit a doctor for a freaking fever in your third world country full of rednecks and retarded people. Maybe we'll send another doctor in to raise the average IQ a bit.

>this mad

Just pointing out how you fail at even the most simplest of things, hence, trolling. If you can't succeed at that, better start flipping them burgers son.

>foreign nationals, convicted felons and cemetery-Americans who vote Democratic
ok buddy.

weak kid

the best part is, obama tried to fix this health care problem, and he got fucking crucified for it. People are so fucking stupid - they deserve to be bankrupted by a fucking ER visit.

DAMAGE CONTROOOOL!!!!!!

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/27/world/politics-diplomacy-world/dutch-agency-accessed-computers-russias-cozy-bear-hacking-group-caught-spies-camera-paper-tv-show/

Tell me about it. It was still worse than the system most of Europe uses. Sometimes I'm dumbfounded by even the people in my country, but then I just look at America and oh boy. Like holy fucking shit are American people ridiculously stupid fucks.

So the thousands of dead people voting by mail in ballot didn't help Hillary all that much?

goddamn you children are so retarded its not even funny anymore

Fake News.

>other governments to install shit presidents like Trump
Lmao. Sure, THAT'S why Hillary lost. See you and the KGB in 2020, retard

>muh hillary
how could i have possibly predicted this

>thousands of dead people voting by mail in ballot
>stormfront is a reliable source of information

>even more muh hillary

We need to let Trump have his military parade in DC. Roll one of our nuclear warheads in the parade. Detonate it. Drain the swamp known as DC

sure, hand over the proof.

Not a fan of Trump. But God damn am I happy Hillary didn't win.

You're a fucking retard to believe the deep state doesn't have closer to full control of it's affairs and anything done was allowed and on purpose. Autistic retards can't even cross the hump of the controlled demolition of 3 skyscrapers on 911 you mentally handicapped uneducated retards think 2 planes collapsed 3 towers at free fall speed you'll believe literally anything so it doesn't matter because you're just an anatomical bodybag that happens to be breathing at the moment. What a fucking joke kys

If she had one, then all those people you see right now - all over Twitter and YouTube criticizing and condemning the FBI senior management, the DNC, the Clintons, the Obama admin, etc. for the spying scandal - not one of those people would still be online.
You can bet that under President Clinton, their accounts would have been deleted off the internet some time ago, and some of them would likely be in jail or possibly even dead.

Trump is far from perfect, and the Republicans are dogshit just like the Democrats, but all this sunlight that's shining down into the Democrats' holes now, revealing their nefarious activities, that really underscores what a corrupt, evil, totalitarian scum could have been elected president. The US dodged a major bullet there.

then you bought into trump's propaganda

>being this much of a paranoid twat

>under President Clinton some of them would likely be in jail or possibly even dead
the stupid... it hurts...

Reddit damage control

Literally the only thing good about the freaking election. Like I stated before, it baffles me how American people were so freaking retarded to even consider between the two. Any sensible person would have just called the government and asked what were these looney bins doing out of the asylum in the presidential election.

They were literally arguing who had bigger hands. At least at that point any sensible person would've thought "Screw this, I'll vote for Mickey fucking Mouse, he's got bigger hands than the whole candidates combined. This is ridiculous."

That’s exactly what a shill would say

only a shill would accuse people of being shills

I penetrated your mom