>dont leave the house
>dont have anywhere to go
>dont have anyone coming over
>just gonna jerk off again in 2 hours

why bother

At this point, you should seriously consider hanging yourself

well i've considered it

but these video games arent gonna play themselves user

You sound like me, but i have to work, but i mostly stay at home, dont have anyone coming.

How do I live your life? I have bills to pay, so what kind of work do you do, man. I want to sit home and get paid and jerk off all day.

why wait to jerk off again? i will do it every 20 minutes

The story of my life...

This

me

although I recently started going back to school

friends are overrated btw

Ya this is me except I wear designated shirts to cum on but I also wash my hands so I don't get a sticky keyboard. We're living the dream OP

I once jerked off so much I got a blister.

Hand or dick?

Dick

me too brother
i fap probably 6-10 times a day
survive on junk food
smoke at least 2 grams a day of mediocre weed
no will to live but jerking off and eating shit food feels so good i dont want to die

>no will to live but jerking off and eating shit food feels so good i dont want to die

this is what's making you feel like death, lay off the pot and find a reason to go outside

this. reasons to live don't find themselves

Not OP, But kinda the same life

I work 6 days a week, 5 hours a night

The rest of my time, I'm either sleeping for 10 hours or more, on my laptop, jacking off or driving to work.

I would be such a wizard if I wasn't a nightclub bouncer, literally the only thing keeping me healthy and social

You should just end your wretched existence.

Do you get to fuck girls at least?

>I would be such a wizard if I wasn't a nightclub bouncer
Reading isn’t your forte, is it?

>tfw dont even bother wiping cum off body anymore
>fall asleep, wake up, go to work without showering
>come home 9 hours later
>don't have anywhere to go, don't have anyone coming over

I think you are still ahead of the curve on this one, OP.

Occasionally.

I get hit on a lot...
But it's rare that they hang around until the end of my shift and can take them home.

see maybe reading isnt yours either. user says he is a club bouncer meaning he may be buff or a big dude, lots of drunk girls pass in front of him so he may get some puss if he wants.

good assumption,i stopped smoking for 2months and actually just wanted to die for days straight laying in my bed. back to smoking and now i at least am ok with being alive , due to pleasures being pleasurable.

you're a fucking retard

true words

Telling someone to read something is usually reserved if the OP wrote that BEFORE the person writing the misread statement. You look even more like an idiot now.

>hedonism
found your problem, user

you sure sound fulfilled