Rekt thread?

Rekt thread?

The hell did he expect to happen

Get rekt emo faggot

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

its half I like to see guys get blown apart and half I like to see justice to shitstain women

Same

Watching these videos give me a feeling unlike any other. That's the reason

Some things are so bad about the world that it's almost unbelievable until you actually see it.

this for example
Its pretty fucking cool, I dont get to see cool things in my boring life

Top kek what a fucking retard

Bruh you turn LEFT for the bus stop lmao. RIP those fellas though

Is there a story on this

>desensitising themselves for the future
So people who believe the south will rise again?

not nerve gas. those bois hit a ciruit. electrocuted on the spot

Kek

lurk moar

I want to know the answer myself.

no it was nerve gas

idk what you mean. i posted it fag. this is what happens when you hit an electrical line

did they die?

shitty construction workers in china didn't look and touch a high voltage wire with the scaffold, they all get electrocuted

Who's fault is it now bitches? Fucking niggers stopping in the middle of the highway because of a fender bender.

I was hoping the guy at the end would take her bag

you are a confused reddit newfag

Yeah sure.

See that thing they're pushing along? It hits one of the power lines out of view up above. Sends enough volts down the thing to instantly start frying them.

If I remember correctly, there's an extra long cut of the video in which one of them gets back up. Can't remember which one it was, but I think it was the first guy who's arms were able to get uncoupled from the bar. The others weren't so lucky and their hands didn't open up in time.

yes. the instant you see them go limp == dead.

How do I watch webm on tablet? My computer broke :(

Thank god the sheep are safe holy shit i was rooting for the baby lamb

there was a video of a black man stuck with his hand on a dividing station burning alive. Must have been the most terrible death ever. These works must count themselves lucky

YOu can get VLC player.

install gentoo

Retard, they go 'limp' due to muscle constriction. Which is rather the opposite of going limp.

nice dubba dubs

that shit is so old lol 1999 or something

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I'd go on about how fucked up you all are, but I'll restrain myself right now.

Just hope one day that you will never have a hard life even nearly as those who have ever lost their loved ones.

obligatory "nerve gas"

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these videos show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

Wouldn't be a rekt thread without the copy/paste!

I don't know it makes me queasy and reminds me what happens when things go wrong. I almost always regret spending time in these threads