Pissi fans...

Pissi fans, what will it take for you to deny the hollow conglomerate shill HGH system baby that is Lionel Messi and accept Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, ComM, GOIH as the GOAT that he is?

>only the player I don't like does drugs

Tsunaldo will never be remembered as the greatest, neither will Messi. However unlike Ronaldo who will be forgotten Messi will be in the conversation. Kind of like Peyton Manning. I'm sorry Ronaldo was just too fucking gay.
T. Burgers everywhere

I wanted an expert opinion piece not a number 6 large with a large diet coke and no pickles

Stupid American.

>'murican trying to bait soccer

You are so wrong it's not even funny

Ronaldo has 10 times more trophies and personal accolades than Maradona.

However he is far less skilled and memorable player than Maradona.

What I'm trying to say is that in that case Ramos or Pepe or any other meme should be considered GOAT too.

La tap in boi as the GOAT hahahahahaha. Forever #Penaldo

>M-m-muh tap ins
Keep crying bitch boy, >We just gonna go win >ourselves a CL

The GOAT of tap ins

Ronaldo has been Penaldo/Tapinaldo for too long, I think, he will be remembered as such. Messi meanwhile still got his flair after all these years. Also I think Ronaldo won't be able to cope with losing his fame and getting irrelevant after ending his career, so he will do dumb shit and ruin his reputation.

Replace Cristina with Morata and Halal play so much better.

t. Didn't watch todays' match

>not posting the original

woops
here it is.

He does do drugs, though. It is a common, wildly known fact.

Yes, but so does everyone else

The only thing Ronaldo takes is dick desu

not everyone got the "growth""""""""""""hormones"""""""""""" injections Missy had.

>its ok when my player does it

It's okay because everyone does it
I don't he'd still be on HGH, wouldn't be very useful now that he's an adult. Probably tren + test

Ronaldo doesn't even drink alcohol bar wine with dinner, lots of athletes are straight edge

They're straight edge because they want their body to perform at maximum ability, which is why they take steroids. Nobody who gets paid for their body to perform is going to say no to steroids, especially when everyone else is taking that advantage as well. Ronaldo is a smart guy, he isn't going to say no to Steroids for no reason

>all those answers for a not-even-that-wrong opinion

>implying anyone gives a shit about some manlet and some buff heterosexual male

Fuck you kike you dont speak for me.

He gets it. Maradona have also less goals and assists and shit than many other players. And yet he is considered GOAT. Statpadding doesnt make you GOAT.

I sometimes wonder how desperate the souls of penaldo supporters will be in 100 years, when Ronaldo has been long forgotten, while the world still weeps the death of Messi, the greatest football player that ever lived, during the legal holiday of the Messi Day (24th of June).

Us Messi believers will ascend to Heaven, where 2 teams of 11 Messis will play everyday a neverending game of brillance, while we fast on Sprite and Pizza de queso. Tears of joy will roll from our eyes, as we reach a plane of pure bliss Siddhartha never even fathomed.

Penaldo heretics will not have such luck. Their body and souls will remain on Earth, rotten, bitter and mad, forever lingering, haunting penalty points and morrocan brothels alike.

Sad!

>Statpadding doesnt make you GOAT.
10/10 sports opinion.

No amount of trophies or awards will ever convince me that Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Amen

>messi will retire some day

i don't know if i will watch this """"""sport"""""""" after he is gone unless there is a magical new messi in the next 3-5 years

Be glad that now we have unlimited access to his best moments by the internet.
Back then when your favorite player left the country or whatever and you had no cable you were up shit creek

Wew lad