More like this?

More like this?

My wife keeps saying she wants to see me get fucked like this. I’m not really sure I want to though.
She says that if I do she’ll arrange a ffm threesome for me so I’m seriously tempted.

don't do it. Its not worth it.

faggot

I have had a few mmf threesomes and they are amazing.

I sort of agree, but I’ve always wanted to get her in a ffm so that’s the only reason I’m considering it. I would love to watch her getting her pussy eaten while I fuck the other girl.

Yes it is.

"If we say being gay is deadly enough society will agree."

"if we say doing gay things isnt gay enough that makes it not gay"

Tell your wife you'll do it after the ffm 3some, then don't deliver.

Works every time.

Also try telling your wife your not a faggot, then don't be a faggot.

>inb4 she gets her mmf then changes her mind or stalls till she dumps you

That’s a risk, but I think she’ll deliver. I don’t think she would flake out. I just don’t know if I like the idea of having a dick in my ass.

Does anal still feel good after you've already cummed?

Fag

i think it'd be hard to find a guy who wants to fuck you both. and if you did, he probably doesnt get the opportunity much so he will take full advantage of it. i'd be worried any guy you find is going to try and dominate you both into subspace so you keep coming back for more

I'm presently in a cuck relationship with a couple and this is accurate.

fuck, thats actually really hot... any good stories?

It's really only oral I do. Suck his cock, eat her out, do the cleanup.

Used to work behind the bar of a high end hotel. Quiet night there was an older couple I was talking too. They were pretty chill and I didn't mind, helped make the night go faster.
She fucked off but he stay to settle the bill. Asked if I liked his wife.
I was like wtf kind of question is that? But said, yes sir, elegant lady, you're a lucky man.
He got to the chase and said I was welcome to come up to their room when I finished my shift. Would make it totally worth my while he opened up his wallet and it was fat, loaded with cash.
I was really caught off guard and working in a hotel you never say no to a guest. I just told him, it's an offer I would consider and likely see you both soon.
He shook my hand, slipped me a $50. Held the handshake longer than necessary, which creeped me out. Then he went upstairs.

I never had any thought to going to their room. No attraction to them, not worth losing my job over. Also happily in love with an awesome chick at the time, was never gonna cheat on her with a couple I their 50s.
Never saw them again. Sorry I disappointed them, am sure they found someone else to fuck them.

trash gay captions?
no