Be me, meth-addicted Sup Forumstard

>Be me, meth-addicted Sup Forumstard
>been awake for 13 days, and filming for a youtube video
>naked for some reason
>face looks like it had been stung by a swarm of insects because of the "skin-dragons"
>start trying to subtlety get away with hating women and talking trash about black people...

So, I uploaded the video and I was really high on meth... I am starting to see a lot of negative feedback on it.

Should I keep the video up, or say fuck what they think and leave it up?...

Be honest guys, is this video too much?...youtu.be/wjNUancnvuM

My brother just called me and told me to "remove my autism from YouTube".

What do you guy's honesty think?

Pic related, it's me...

UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT: A space alien knocked on my door and asked me to smoke some of my meth with it. I told him to go away and stay the FUCK away from my house. Later that night, I saw the same space alien watching me smoke my meth through the window, it as though it was about to cry. I grabbed my baseball bat and walked outside to beat the shit out of the bastard but he was gone.

This isn't the first time this alien has asked me to smoke my meth with him, and he only comes around when I have crank. Fuck him!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
youtube.com/watch?v=4QRxpajMCO4
youtube.com/watch?v=ryFO3Q83eig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a masterpiece sir, don't ever take this down, the world needs a lot more of this

Yeah, you guys have convinced me to leave it up, but then again I am very high on the meth still. I have not been to sleep and I may never have to sleep again. I love you Sup Forumsro.

ye a point was made

Exactly... Fucking space alien only comes around when I have drugs. That's NOT a friend... Fuck him.

Did you see the picture of the demon I took last night?

Pretty soon OP, you'll be trying to resurrect dead dogs by the side of the road, declaring to everyone the FBI can see through your eyes and how they tell you what to do. then you'll be arrested on private property one night as you explain children are being held hostage in a basement vault. They'll take you to county in the mental ward for 2 weeks and then kick you out in the street. After a while you'll spend 2 weeks in a mental hospital and then another 2 weeks in a state mental hospital. Then you will kill yourself. Good luck.

love the gg allin tattoo

They have already sent me to a mental hospital because I injected Dr. Pepper. Pic related.

Thanks Sup Forumsro, big GG fan! Scumfuc for life dog.

Die already.

Whats your problem man? I am trying to tell all my friends here my story, and you always show up and tell me to kill myself, die.. ect. I don't understand that.

Why can't you just support me and listen to my story, we are all Sup Forumsros here...

Wow wow wow.
I'm so glad I'm straight edge. Not hating on you OP, we all have our paths to walk. I'm just saying I'm thankful I've never lost it and put myself out there for the world to see

Hope things get better for you dude. And soon.

The thing is user, I haven't lost it. The world needs to see this, and the wolrd can take whatever message they want from my story.

The fact that seeing this made you decided to never do drugs is a great thing. You are right, we all take different paths, I feel that you are a good person.

OP! Tell me about the demon please. Need to know more.

Lol holy shit your fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Thank you OP. I genuinely believe you're a good dude too bro.
Would hang with/10. But would hide my wallet first.

If your high on meth you should play some fps man. Bet you're a God by now. Lol hope that fucking Alien minds his own God damn business from now on. Best of luck Sup Forumsro.

Still waiting on that demon update..

Kek'd at the vid, especially when your fatass gf comes rolling up behind you and you just don't give a fraction of a fuck on calling her out on it. You do however look pretty strung out. Get some sleep.

Do you think you will ever get your life together OP? I don't think its too late for you.

I will gladly tell you more about the demon user, I believe he appeared about one year ago when I started combining meth and the occult with three of my friends. One of the said friends has even committed suicide. the other two are addicted to heroin, and I no longer hang out with them because they are violent and I don't deal with violent people or thieves. I don't blame them, I believe them to also have some sort of entity following them.

I used to be terrified of this entity, now I believe its scared of me. I have been actively trying to get photos of it and yesterday I was able to capture this. I believe the demon is trying to intimidate me, but I just smoke meth and tell it to suck on the pecker. I will continue to try to expose this faggot demon, I am not afraid of shit. More evidence of the demon is soon to come. later tonight I plan on trying to capture more photographs.

The space alien pisses me off a lot more than the demon, I think the alien somehow became a drug addict here on earth and he is always trying to mooch off of people. Fuck that guy.

I am very, very high.

No problem man, and I completely understand the "hiding the wallet" thing. kek, though I am not a thief.

Kek, yes I have pretty much ascended when it comes to FPS video games, I haven't played in forever because I have been focusing on my art, writing, and videos.

Kek, that was my cousin! I am fine my friend, no worries!

Oh yes! I am going to make it, people have already noticed my art, videos, and my paranormal investigations. I am planning on writing a show like ghost adventures and I am going to hunt for ghost and aliens and expose them, all the while smoking meth. People will love it.

What does it feel like the first time you smoke meth? I've done coke a handful of times, how is it similar and how is it different?

Haha. I would probably go through your shit as soon as you left the room so fully expect you would do the same to me.
Heck I've stolen loose change when I've visited friends and I don't even need the money. If I ever took drugs I know I would have no problems breaking into everyone I know house and take everything thats not nailed down.

Hoesntly, I don't even get high on it. It just makes me stay awake and it helps me spot demons and ghosts, I can do it while sober too but it is much harder.

i recommend you stop using meth.

Thats not what i asked man, i asked what it feels like when you first try it.

KEK, yeah man I know a lot of people like that, but i truly do not steal even though I could. I get disability checks so I don't really need to steal. I like to stay at home and write, sometimes friends come around and they help me with videos and stuff. All my friends that I trust are very good people.

I don't know why people down the meth, but I can see why you would not like it. It's not for everyone.

If you’re addicted to meth you’re a total waste of life. Turn that shit around, work hard, and good things will happen.

It feels like nothing changes except the fact that you can't sleep, don't want to eat, and space aliens try to get you to share your drugs with them.

bump

I will do this and I won't let you down my friend.

This is important, dont delete it!

Welcome back, Methchan.

this is the greatest thing ive ever seen

I agree I won't delete it. I hope you all will come to my defense when the SJWs show up and try to rek me. kek.

Trust me, the SJWs will show up, and I will NOT back down.

how do you troll so many people this is amazing

Thank you, friend. I hope you are doing well.

Heavy heavy stuff OP. Are you still studying the occult? What are your intentions with the dark arts?

Kek, how? It has a lot to do with the fact that I was raised on Sup Forums. I love this place and everybody in it. Everybody. Even those that hate me.

I miss what Sup Forums used to be, and I try to bring that back when I can.

Definity not, I can handle trolls, but the trolls from demonic realms absolutely piss me off. I am literally in a year-long battle with a demon right now, he will be defeated and humiliated by me. He knows it. He's scared. I can smell it... I can smell his fear...

My intentions were to become a wizard, and I did indeed become a wizard, and now my powers are being tested my a troll demon that literally pisses me off. every day.

Am enjoying this thread. Not sure why but it speaks to me.

Hey OP, can I ask - what does your demon look like?

I am glad you are enjoying it Sup Forumsro, this is a story I have to tell I just wish it could fall on every ear that is willing to listen.

Why is bitch 20 did?

This is a picture of it, I started trying to capture more photos but he is very elusive. I will try to capture more photos, I will make a thread tomorrow possibly and give people updates.

I have no idea man, but it is a problem that must be resolved.

Nice bait. thread like this was posted 2 weeks ago.

I post every day, dude. You're behind on the story.

Have you tried rebuking the demon in the name of Christ?

Well I see nothing wrong with any of this. You are doing great op and I hope that more youth turn out like you.

>They have already sent me to a mental hospital because I injected Dr. Pepper
FUCK

Demons, God, are real but not in the traditional sense. You can't just rebuke these things by screaming "the power of Christ completes you", it's not like in the movies.

It's a battle of wits, demons are much like the trolls here on Sup Forums. They will do anything to either scare you, make you crazy, or piss you off.

I am not afraid, and it can't break my mind, so it tries to do anything and everything it can piss me off. Hell, it might even be in cahoots with the space alien.

I can't prove that as of yet, but when and if I do, the demon is just one step closer to its inevitable defeat.

Also, it is very important that we all realize that demons are everywhere. SJWs are actually demon possessed, troll them har enough and either one of two things happen to them, they break from their host, or the SJW will self-destruct. I am actually one of the only real exorcists, and a lot of people on Sup Forums are too but they don't realize it.

It’s 5AM here, have to get up at 6 for school and I’m laying in bed, looking at this retarded ass thread. Thank you, OP.

If you want to know more about demons and troll exorcisms, watch this man. He knows his stuff, and he is a top tier troll.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QRxpajMCO4

Thanks Sup Forumsro, I hope you have a good day at school tomorrow, you might be tired, but you will be well informed.

Check out my channel of insanity

youtube.com/watch?v=ryFO3Q83eig

Oh, and by the way, demons can very easily possess people. I've even be possed before. I took this picture and the made the demon look at itself. It shrieked in terror and left my body instantly.

Yea, surely if were that easy just to yell at it to go away in the name of Christ then demons would be no problem.

I myself am a strong believer of God but since I've never seen a physical Demon I've mostly assumed they were just metaphorical things. I'd always thought it'd be kinda cool though if they were physical beings that you could defeat.

Can't say I believe your story 100% as this is Sup Forums, one must keep some level of doubt to these kinds of posts, but goodluck with defeating your demon. Stay faithful, m8 and here's to you that one day you may overcome your meth addiction and get clean.

the only way to stop the skin dragons is to set yourself on fire

if you kill yourself they can't take you

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY SOME DRUGS I HAVE SOME DRUGS FOR SALE I AM NOT THE police

Hey brother, I am watching your video. I hope you can beat that shit, don't hurt yourself or anybody else. I got your back, fuck Midland Behavioral Health.

I will try this, thank you, man!

Kek, no thanks man. Drugs are for faggots.

Wait, so you're tryin to say Christianity is the opposite of what it is? Or is this guy supposed to be trolling.

Kek, both. Think really hard and really long about it.

In someway i think your on too something.

>SJW's are actually possessed by demons.

They also could be just retarded.

Going to smoke a cigarette, my dudes, I'll be right back if this thread doesn't die.

Dude, the truth is a lot stranger than fiction. Also, you are right about them being retarded. If you let the SJW demon take over you, you are weak minded.. AKA retarded.

Troll rating 7/10

I just reported you with YouTube, so be prepared for flags on all your videos. Also sent multiple screen shots of this thread and with links and pictures of you. you will go down in history as YouTube's lowest form of life who produces the shittiest of short films. Suck a fat cock and pop rocks OP. FAGGOT!

Naw bro, what you believe in your heart to be good is good and what you believe to be evil is evil. There's no reversing it. Even if the evil disguises itself as good and portrays the good to be evil, as long as your hearts intentions are set on good then the only thing you're confusing is the terminology that refers to it.

Or is that exactly what you mean

KEK
>game of thrones

Goddamn leeching mexicans.

mfw you are soooo much more of a faggot than OP

KEK

I JUST CALLED THE POLICE ON YOU

why don't you just become friends with the space alien methhead man.. smh

maybe he needs a friend

Asshole.

Get naked again

Was this you when you were younger?

>

HOW ABOUT I FUCK YOU IN THE ASS WITH MY POTATO ASS DICK MOTHER FUCKER

lol newfag

I started school in new district that thought I had writing issues and reading issues. Later found out was just retarded.

Well fourth grade... Placed on two special education classes which had this older girl she was 7th grade sorta weird but not ugly.

She would be so inappropriate towards me. #metoo

>Later that night, I saw the same space alien watching me smoke my meth through the window, it as though it was about to cry. I grabbed my baseball bat and walked outside to beat the shit out of the bastard but he was gone.

11/10 ROFL!

OP this is top-tier shit.

Trailer Park Confessions

OP, i love your threads and videos. keep doing you man, fuck the haters.

This.

OP you're good. maybe get a day or 2 of sleep but keep up the good work m8.

This.

Mommas boy...no Dad...victim...pity party

yeah that video was pretty fucking cringey and stupid... im sure you cant see that because ur high on meth but this makes you look really fucking stupid... please keep doing meth that way you will be dead quicker and no one has to put up with your dumb ass any longer.... this is pathetic

You're doing God's work, son