Why do cis people feel the need to claim they are the “normal” ones...

Why do cis people feel the need to claim they are the “normal” ones? We get it a majority of people accept being heterosexual but that doesn’t mean it’s “normal”.

They way it is now a lot more people are coming to term with their true sexuality’s, gay pride marches reach the thousands yet you still think being cis is normal? Are there marches for cis pride? I didn’t think so. Being gay or trans is just as normal if not more normal than being cis and the sooner you guys realize this the sooner we can live happily lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTiRnbNT5uE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20452130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut up fag

Because normal literally means the most common thing, i.e. the norm.

I’m a straight guy, but I consider myself a male feminist and huge supporter of the LBGT community. I honestly see where you are coming from, the amount of entitlement from cis people is disgusting but there are plenty of people like me looking to put a stop to it. My wonderful girlfriend and I attend many marches and protest to stand against gay bashers and slander, we even host evens out of our home for miniotities of any background to socialize and plan future events.

So just hang in there the fight is being fought and I see us winning in the end.

Because we are normal you degenerate faggot.

Because we "the normal ones" will still carry and pass our DNA directly.
Being gay means a dead end for your very own gene

I got nothing against fags, but what you're saying is ridiculous. Heterosexuality is normal in the animal world and it is normal for us too. You are outside of the norm. That's fine, just don't kid yourself.

You do know modern science allows lesbian couples to reproduce without the need of a man right? Try again honey

I'll bet a man invented the process.

Fuck yeah

Yeah except if you're talking about invitro fertilization you're still reproducing with a man, or at least in part with a man. If you dropped a lesbian couple off in the woods it doesn't matter if they rub their clits together hard enough to start a forest fire they won't be able to have kids. Fucking retard. I'm a fag and even I fully recognize that we aren't "the norm".

What is this cis you speak of?

Normal..... biologically only straight people serve a purpose. Gays do not contribute to the creation of more humans which is our only scientific reason for existence. Gays should kill themselves. They are not scientifically or biologically normal. They are abnormal.

It's normal because it serves a purpose. Heterosexuality creates life, homosexuality is a fetish.

>I'm a fag and even I fully recognize that we aren't "the norm"

If you want to be self hating that’s your own business, but don’t stand in the way of us that want to push society forward. It’s people like you who are afraid of who they are that makes it harder for the rest of us to end this discrimination.

Scientific progress does not make something that is biological abnormal into becoming normal just necause we can grow people in test tubes. It is still not normal by nature and could not reproduce alone without advanced technology. Faggot

Even accounting for " closeted" people and those still coming to terms with your sexuality, cis people still make up 95% of the world population. Cis = normal. Have a great day

> I consider myself a male feminist

So how many girls have you raped?

Look fgts. You guys need to stop with all the shit we aren't putting down on you. We know you guys are in some powerful places and carry around a hatred for assholes putting down on you so much in your earlier stages of life. This doesn't mean you have to go and take revenge and feel like you need to convert everyone over to the Gay Lord you want to modify your body and have weird sex go for it put stop trying to get everyone to feel like they to should fly the banner because not everyone is gay like you all think. Why isn't A sexuality a bigger thing is the question.

>This

Didn’t know there were so many scum bags on Sup Forums

It's a mental disorder, therefore its not normal.

If everyone were to turn gay, our species would not have survived.
It's simple fucking nature.

You mean the world?

Realistically, back here in the real world, nobody gives two dicks about any of this stupid shit.

Most people could care less if you're gay.

Just don't pretend that it's normal or that you're some how making society better.

Gay couples are generally more healthy, nore wealthy and much happier than the average cis couple. Again you are wrong, a world of gays would do just fine.

>We get it a majority of people accept being heterosexual but that doesn’t mean it’s “normal”
That's literally what it means you fucking tard

bad bait/10

is there sauce to op's pic?

You're made and meant to breed. Of course cis is normal. Get over yourself.

Probably because statistics are evil anyway, and no one cares about anyone's opinion because there is a right or wrong answer to everything

Being gay or trans is not normal faggot

keke

Actual retardation. You do not not know how many geys there have been in my schools and people just dont give a shit about it. No one is actively shoving gays into lockers or causing a gay holocaust. If you genuinely believe that your "oppressed" in this day and age because we dont actvely look to make you the spotlight of everything then you might have been born with something other than homosexuality (hint: r____d____n)

How can you be this retarded

that's why gay people disproportionately have higher suicide rates, correct?

This

Redit spacing
>you have no power here
>you have to go back

Why do this to the kid

Normal: the usual, average, or typical state or condition.
I'll get back to that.

Learn spelling, pluralization, and more. If you've been speaking and writing English your entire life, you're well past the need to know how to use it.
>We get it a majority ...
And which punctuation is needed after 'it' in this sentence? A full stop would work. A colon would work. A comma would not work. But in your ineptitude, you've done nothing.
>coming to term with
terms*
>They way it is now a lot more people ...
You've omitted a comma after 'now.'
>sexuality's
That is possessive. you've forgotten to say what belongs to sexuality.
But you meant plural: sexualities. But really, sexuality cannot be plural. A diverse attraction is still a person's sexuality.
>sexuality's, gay pride
These are not two dependent clauses; the two independent sentences need a full stop for separation.
>reach the thousands yet
You've omitted a comma after 'thousands.'
>is just as normal if not more normal than being cis
You've omitted to commas, around your clarifying statement, which is almost a parenthetical, 'if not more normal.'
>than being cis and the
You've omitted a comma after cis.

So let's get back to the definition of the word you are misusing:

Why do cis people feel the need to claim they are the “ typical state or condition” ones? We get it. A majority of people accept being heterosexual but that doesn’t mean it’s “the typical state or condition”.

They way it is now, a lot more people are coming to terms with their true sexuality. Gay pride marches reach the thousands, yet you still think being cis is the typical state or condition? Are there marches for cis pride? I didn’t think so. Being gay or trans is just as much the typical state or condition if not more the typical state or condition than being cis and the sooner you guys realize this the sooner we can live happily lives.

But you are still factually wrong.

He's going on about gay pride while all I'm trying to dfo is figure out what cis means lol someone?

I'm a bleeding heart liberal and I don't give any fucks what people do with their genitals but damn son. You went full potato there. Never go full potato

damn, who's the girl?

There is a higher rate of spousal abuse among gay couples, including physical, sexual, and mental abuses. The higher rate of mental illness among the gay community is at least partly to blame. But these things go less reported, as the smaller dating pool makes people feel pressured to remain in a relationship.

How would a world that is completely gay without technology survive? You are fucking retarded. If it would have been all gays from the start we would have gone extinct before we got out of the trees.

You need to get a dictionary and define normal, because you clearly don't know the meaning.

Good Lord that pose is so bad for your back what are you even doing

We call it normal because it's natural. We didn't survive long enough to become a technologically advanced species by fucking each other in the ass.
Also traps aren't gay so don't worry about that

It's not self hating it's simple fact. I love who I am. I'm even proposing to my boyfriend soon. It's just a fact that there are less gays than straight people and less trans people than anyone else. That's not oppression it's just how it is. Jesus Christ. This is why I am not a member of the gay community. So many fucking people with a victim complex.

"cis" lol How cute, you and your silly made up bs.

Gays & trans wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for normal people reproducing. We are the alpha and the omega of your being. Be thankful we have not yet chosen to eliminate your kind in the womb.

Being gay is a mental disorder, as well as being a trans or a pedo. Its physical, in the brain. It cannot be cured.

Are you the kind of male feminist that abuses his girlfriend and hides behind an SJW persona, or the kind that gets cucked constantly and treated like dirt?

I think we're being raided by morons

This makes me rage.

OP. It's completely fine to be the way you are, and there is a growing numbers of people recognized as it.

But you'll never become the norm. There will always be more heterosexual people than anything else.

There is nothing wrong in being a minority, but don't make the mistake believing you're becoming the majority because you're making the most noise.

what is the big deal with the word abnormal?
what happened with being special or different meant something to be really proud of?

1% is the new normal

By your definition torture and rape is more normal. Fuck so is murder.
>op being a faggot is definitely normal
sage and slide thread why the fuck is this on the front page

It stopped being something to be proud of when we started calling the tards special

Because people like us actually replies.

samefag

Because it's funny

"Normal" should not be seen as a positive (nor negative) attribute; the objective meaning of "normal" is statistical in nature. The majority defines the norm. That is by definition of "normal."

As a humongous crossdressing faggot myself, I have to say that the #1 problem with the modern LGBT(etc) community is the fact that they no longer *embrace* being different, but instead demand that the rest of the world view them as identical when they are anything but. They are throwing away their own uniqueness to have their egos stroked by a facade of acceptance that only people who fear being seen as intolerant by their peers are stupid enough to give them. The modern feminist community suffers the same problem: they demand that people view woman and men as identical, not equal. It is very obvious to people who are outside looking in that these are false equivalences, which is why you see communities of social recluses (such as Sup Forumstards) calling bullshit. The demand for identicality rather than equality is only fueling the fire that prevents actual equality, because it gives the opposition to equality a very easy counterargument.
youtube.com/watch?v=kTiRnbNT5uE

Actually, you might be right, looking at the names of the pictures. Too much of a coincident.

Chicken basters

checked
who is skunky?

>You know why it’s on the front page

Because we are

>You do know modern science allows lesbian couples to reproduce without the need of a man right?

Modern science hasn’t figured out however to reproduce without the sperm “honey”. Wheres that come from again?

From bees

because cis is a retarded, made-up fucking term that is intended to be a pseudo derogatory insult for what turns out to be just a straight heterosexual person.

i.e.; a normal person.

Doesn't magical lesbian faeries produce it?

Neanderthals creating chicken basters. Ok.

>makes thought out post criticizing societal norms
>posts on Sup Forums

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT

Bladders and tubes. Try to be smarter, like a cavemen.

You are plain wrong. There has been an existing procedure for fertilizing female egg cells with DNA from another female for decades. Artificial insemination with ex vivo fertilized eggs is even older technology.

OP kinda pointed that out already.

This shit you wrote right here is why a majority of “cis” people don’t like you or your attempt at a cultural revolution.

If/when society fails, as it has done time and again, your shenanigans are dead over. You won’t be able to create an LGBTQ only civilization because none of you would reproduce...

You’re all just a bunch of fucking pandas at that point...

When people identify with words, something something

Come back when less than 50% of the world's population is heterosexual or whatever you're arguing against. Normal means majority dipshit

You're not pushing society forward. you're pushing it backward. A society that tolerates gay sex is one that is held back by useless people

there's also in-vivo self-fertilization in a single female, which is rare, but not impossible. Likely candidate for the "virgin mary" if she wasn't just a lying whore.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20452130

You know what OP as retarded as your post is, I don’t blame you.

But we really need to start killing off the Jews by the millions. This shit is getting out of hand.

I bet the child comes out retarded.

So much respect whoever you are

No it doesn't.
But the artificial womb will allow men to reproduce without females.

>We get it a majority of people accept being heterosexual but that doesn’t mean it’s “normal”.
You yourself answered your own question, idiot.

>We get it a majority of people accept being heterosexual but that doesn’t mean it’s “normal”.

That's exactly what it means.

Because we are the normal ones you stupid faggot

Are you even human?

daily reminder that when you target "the jews" you are taking the bait and targeting an entire ethnicity and religion when the people who are actually pulling the strings (who happen to be, via nepotism, almost entirely jews) continue to get away with murder. You are shooting at a human shield.

Stop trying to spin being a faggot as normal. It never was. There's a reason why we remember Spartans for being faggots instead of their war victories. Anything that goes against basic human relations is remembered throughout all time and usually not in a good light

Still need sperm cells dipshit. No matter how much she over dykes herself.

backpedaling to preserve your ego. If you really had an interest in reality and not a predetermined collection of beliefs without evidence, you would be looking for information about what actually happens rather than "betting" the evidence that contradicts your claim is somehow irrelevant and calling it a day.

Nigger what?