This guys single handedly killed the league. Prove me wrong

This guys single handedly killed the league. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: You fucking can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3sYMISTsPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

H-how did he kill the league?

Do retards actually exist that think there are some sort of people backstage fixing things?

We have to stop him. We need to get Sup Forums to help us meme a race riot in Oakland. There've gotta be officer-involved shootings there all the time, right?

adam silver cares more about being socially progressive than improving his piece of shit nba

ads on jerseys, north carolina, sterling, its all he cares about

and im a liberal saying this

>Kiwi doesn't know about the NBA

Podesta can't keep getting away with it.

I know right! Sports are not rigged and athletes don't take PED's.

You were not born but 2002 was rigged and they admitted it

Kings and Lakers?

The NBA has a literal, proven history of it, so partially yes.

go to facebook, skip is live and ranting liek a mofo

The only thing ever "admitted" was 1 known ref and a few more that might have improperly called games for their own personal gain. There has never been any shred of evidence for rigging from the league office or commissioner

i cant explain what happened to harden in game 6 though

>former referees (particularly Donaghy) admit to rigging games
>b-b-but the league never confirmed!

No fucking shit you absolute fucking retard, why would they admit to purposefully rigging games? That's why the former refs stories make sense.

dont forget

>we need someone with a vagina coaching the NBA

no other league is even close to that stupid... at least say it behind closed doors so its not a total joke

BRING BACK DONALD STERLING

have you bros seen "the greatest tragedy in sports"?

The top stars are unlikable arrogant niggers who act like women. That's why white people turn the fucking channel.

It's not about admitting it, it's about getting caught. There is always a paper trail for shit like this and Donaghy, who tried his absolute best to throw the league under the bus, would have had way harder evidence if top down rigging actually happened.

Here's your (you)

He isn't a leader. He was out in a fucking strip club after game 6. He clearly just wanted out. He's Aaron Rodgers, not Tom Brady

Killed the chris paul to lakers trade so he could force a trade to the clippers to build a second stable team in LA to build ratings

Refuses to punish top stars for bullshit, meaning we get draymond green chimpouts every game without fail

Refuses to address players gaming the system by building super teams and killing all interest in the product

>every sport ever

What rules did Golden State break when signing Durant?

>Killed the chris paul to lakers trade
You're retarded

No. Basketball is literally the only sport where all the top stars are hateable niggers.

that was stern

both seem incompetent

You are mistaking the commish role for fantasy sports to real life sports

That's not David Stern.

Silver has barely done anything, Stern was the one that changed rules and procedures as he pleased without thinking of the consequences.

Meme it to the r/T_D fodder. It will be difficult though the residents of Oakland are some of the most law abiding citizens in the country.

how are you guys still salty about KD? You've had almost a year to get used to GS dominance, holy shit.

Not if you're in California like I am.

There are billions of dollars at stake, where ever you have that kind of money, shady things happen.

You're complaining about the Paul trade and then in the 3rd sentence want him to ban superteams, lmao you're a retard.

yeah, what happened to sterling was pretty off putting. sure he's a piece of shit, but you don't get to cast judgment on pieces of shit by breaking the laws (illegal recording) and becoming one yourself.

i felt the same way about the mozilla ceo. as a liberal i couldn't understand the number of people trying to ruin his life over a donation he made half a decade prior.

Please tell me he has actually killed the league. Please tell me ratings are down.

There have been fixed games in pretty much every pro sport at some point. Baseball, tons of soccer games have been fixed, proven reffing bias in NBA. And that's just the stuff that was caught, there is guaranteed tons of other shit no one ever knows about. If you think " but there's no rigging in the sport that I watch!" youre naive.

>Harden doesn't even attempt to win
>goes to the strip club right after, doesn't give a fuck

Doesn't seem right.

Regular season ratings were bad, postseason has been fine. A little lower than last year but not as bad as reg season was.

It's just a Basketball Entertainment Product.

Entertainment and ratings are all that matter

don't go naively thinking its about competition and sportsmanship and all that

Kek, that can't be sustainable.

This is literally why half of NBA fans watch the NBA.

> One and done!

NBA stands for Never Been Alive. nobody ever cared about basketball and nobody cares about it now. it's not a mystery.

if you rigged the NBA, would you leave behind evidence?

You want evidence? Tell me how many (you)s the 7th game of Cavs vs Warriors got.

FUCK THIS KIKE OF A COMMISSIONER.FUCK ADAM SILVER. THE NBA NEEDS A NEW COMMISSIONER ASAP.

how quickly everyone forgets the mastermind

He hasn't watched Lakers vs T-Wolves GM 6 and 7.

the majority dont understand

that's why the man children argue over this shit on this shit board everyday

"pro" sports is as fake as "pro" wrestling

youtube.com/watch?v=q3sYMISTsPU

Donald Sterling will make his own basketball promotion from scratch and he will make Silver beg like the jew he really is.

He didn't kill the NBA. You can't kill what is already a poor product.

Stern killed the NBA not Silver

There are people who don't think the whole Sterling-Clippers thing wasn't manufactured. Dude was senile and had no idea what was going on. Perfect pawn for Silver to destroy and establish the NBA as the SJW sports league.

why do you dislike the one jew but apparently like another one?

We've been telling to apehoop fans to switch over to hockey as your winter sport/league, but you never listen, preferring to watch "swag" or whatever it is you basketball fans are into.

Switch to hockey. You won't regret it. No SJWing, no twitter drama, rock music instead of shit-hop during games. And parity.

>No SJWing

you sure we watch the same NHL?

>We've been telling to apehoop fans

*We've been telling you apehoop fans

There's a difference between being legitimately conscious and concerned of social injustices and being an SJW.

You'll never see Crosby tweet about microaggressions.

Sorry bro, a lot of us have tried it but it's just boring. I lie in St. Louis so I know the Blues will be a solid team that chokes in the playoffs every year because that's what they do. The sport itself is not compelling enough to watch without a rooting interest.

I want to like hockey, I just don't.

>hockey
>being this desperate for people to watch their shitty boring sport

my fucking sides

>t. DeQuasar Mookie Johnson-Jackson

I should have added Stern there both him and Silver are trying to kill the product. Sterling should have some crazy stuff on the NBA execs. because If he's on his death bed right now he'll better bring a nuclear bomb to destroy everyone in the NBA.

I can't believe people think he's worse than stern.

Sure Stern was bad and he fixed games too, but at least when he did it it felt like he was saving us from ourselves. Yeah he tried to shoehorn the lakers into the finals every year, much to the king's chagrin, but at least when they did make it it was always an exciting series and in the end gave us the showdowns we wanted.

Silver just tries to shove the warriors and cavs down our throats every chance he gets, whether we like it or not. He will stop at nothing to get curry and lebron in the finals again.

And yeah stern was shady as fuck, but from that shadiness we got chris paul out of the Lakers (can you imagine if that trade went through? thank god) and got pretty cool storylines like lebron being drafted by cleveland

What channel does hockey even end up on?

NBA is embarrassing enough it ends up on TNT.

NBC Sports.

NBA on NBC was GOAT
NBA on ESPN much worse than the NBA on TNT

There is nothing to do about the last one, if people are willing to take a pay cut to stay under salary cap then it is what it is.

>"pro" sports is as fake as "pro" wrestling
>post link to a guy who expressly says this is not the case
What did he mean by this?

There's nothing we can do about teen pregnancy. If teens want to have sex then it is what it is.

There's nothing we can do about gun violence. If people want to shoot guns then it is what it is.

There's nothing we can do about homelessness. If people want to live in the streets then it is what it is.

There's nothing we can do about world hunger. If people can't afford food then it is what it is.

There's nothing we can do about terrorism. If people want to bomb civilians then it is what it is.

t.hilbert mitch jake jakerson

Exactly, the commissioner of the NBA can't do shit about those, either.

I mean, in all fairness, I'd get the fuck out of Oklahoma the first chance I got if I were Durant.

reminder we are getting an NBA Awards after the end of the season. it's like the MTV awards of basketball where players are given awards for being best dressed and shit.

The NBA is never going to surpass the NFL. If the NFL falls off I honestly expect fucking soccer to take its place.

Oklahoma management is shit. How do you assemble a team with Westbrook, Harden, and Durant and NOT win a title, PLUS lose two of them?

he has TWO hands

check

and

MATE

Easy. Play in the middle of shitty fucking Oklahoma.

spics are indeed more tolerable than dindus

They would have won a title last year if Durant hadn't returned to his isoball ways. They had the Warriors on the ropes and then they gagged away the WCF almost as pathetically as the Warriors gagged away the Finals. The Warriors are in for a nasty surprise when Durant has to come up big with everything on the line.

I'm talking about Sterling. Sterling's real last name is Tokowitz. Make of that what you will.

there is no other sport where players whine even half as much as NBA players do.
the only thing close is baseball and just because MLB is still stuck in their good ol boys mentality and refuse to fire retards like joe west and cb buckner who everyone hates

>Refuses to address players gaming the system by building super teams and killing all interest in the product

Let the market decide. I hope you never get into soccer BurgerAnon. Teams like Barca, Real, and Bayern will drive you nuts.

Frig off! Those are my personal burgers!

Everyone hates the GS tho and the league knows that. So the hardcore fans don't have a say and anyone whose mad is obviously bandwagon, right? Last years' West Finals should've been the factor when the Warriors won that I knew the league was gonna give it to the Cavs. In reality after the OKC series the Finals wouldn't have exceeded 4 games. Dubs wanted to win in Oakland for the fans. They blew em out by 90 in 3 games should be just swept em cue obviously LeBron doesn't care about respect. And everyone saying "I don't want to watch this for 5 years!" What are you talking about LeBron has been to 6 straight Finals; 7 total and Kobe and S.A. have 10 of the last 16 titles. Make up your fucking mind....seriously. Dubs Mavs only 2 West titles otherwise. Miami without LeBron and Celtics, Pistons only east titles. 07 was rigged too LeBron should have been playing Nash and the Suns.

You're statement just showed why superstars form. Durant wouldn't have left if the league didn't rig the Finals and the Dubs played that hard last year for the haters and didn't get it and now they have more haters. If the league would have left it alone last year who knows what they would be now. Barnes would be stayed...Bogut would be traded. The league is what is now because of last yr. Especially since Durant made the choice to go there, they didn't buy him.

>Everyone hates the GS tho and the league knows that.

lol they are the most popular team

Then why is r there more people on here that want them to lose? It's the bandwagon right?

back to Sup Forums fag

Lebron James killed the league.

>babby's first NBA season
Don't worry Kiwi, you'll learn soon enough.

vocal minority and this place only attracts massive faggots, not the millions and millions of people who watch the NBA around the world.

vocal minority like most things that get hate

>actually expecting a league to admit games were rigged
You're one of those people that forget to breathe from time to time aren't you?

All pro sports are rigged

Some moreso than others

Outside of this forum I've meet more that hat GS than root for them. I don't speak for the silent and a bait thread is a bait thread. Lol, besides Curry and James have the most popular jersey bought by teenagers and parents of children. Vocal minority is a loose tern nowadays.

Good. fuck off

Real talk, how do you prevent shit like Superteams from happening when players so willingly take paycuts for a ring?

>Hundreds of millions of dollars
>league is kill
Really makes you think.

Increase the length of rookie contracts, get rid of a couple of teams and then lower the salary cap

The new CBA is gonna help it some. You have to make the extra pay for staying on a team pretty irresistable. I think Chris Paul would lose something like 80 million if he leaves the Clippers this summer so it's pretty much guaranteed he's staying there.