Liberals, when will they learn?

Warriors are in the East Bay, probably the most liberal area in the country

And SJW Kerr is permanently paralyzed

>implying Trump supporters didn't claim Berkeley last month
We out here f.a.m go dubs

>warriors
>spurs
>Cavs

You realize all of them said that Trump was just an edgy faggot? They're right though.

The only thing they could is cry about it.

3rd most overrated coach ever

>1 Phill Jackson
>2 Doc Rivers
>3 Popz

actually Doc might be #1

>Curry and LeBron both endorse Hillary
>Back to back to back championships
>Hawes and Bogut both endorse Trump
>Career ending injuries and playing in China
Wow really makes me think.

Doc is definitely #1. He was shit in Boston until he got gifted the Big 3, and he stalled the Clippers development so much they might as well blow it up.

Also he insists on wasting cap space and significant playing time on his shitty son.

curry blew a 3-1 lead

maybe the worst chock by a team ever

>his female assistant didnt bail the team out

Dumb phoneposter

Cancelled out because LeBron came back from a 3-1 deficit, maybe the best comeback ever. They both endorsed Hillary and they're going to meet in the Finals for the 3rd straight year while the white bench scrubs who endorsed Trump watch the Finals on TV from China.

Trump supported the cavs winning dumbass.
And who cares trunks best friend Tom and bill won the Superbowl so who gives a shit.

can i get sauce what he said about trump?
also checked.

it's true, whole bay area including way up northbay/napa/sonoma. i live here right now and i stay pretty quiet which probably makes it obvious i'm a conservative

He's triggered that Trump is "destroying institutions". Of course, he's too dumb to realize that most people voted for Trump in order to destroy said institutions.

fuck off

hillary lost

>make a thread about basketball
>get btfo
>w-who cares about basketball
ive yet to meet a trump supporter with an above room temperature IQ. youre a phone poster too lmao

I pray to Trump everyday that the Warriors win another championship.

Conservatives in California need more love :(

Checked. But Curry literally called Trump an ass and Kerr hade few post-election meltdowns on the topic. NBA itself is one gigantic commie organization where you get severe fines for complaining about refs, where you're contractually obliged to give interviews, where coaches are contractually obliged to wear suits, where refs are not accounted for their blatant refballs, keep in mind NBA literally took away the All-Star from Charlotte and gave it to New Nogleans because North Carolina refused to pass the degenerate bathroom bill, and friendly reminder they literally took away the Clippers from Sterling because he said he doesn't want his gf date blacks. And remember the "basketball reasons"?

>Implying i made this thread
Liberals once again showingg how stupid they really are

and they blew a 3-1 lead. they learned the price of their sins.

"Hey Zaza, it's Adam Silver. Sweep the leg."

thank you Adam.

Can we order another hit on Lebron in the finals?

pretty unwise being the coach of a team based in texas.

>i-it totally wasnt me you dum librul

Why are kikes even allowed in NBA? There's no kike players or coaches, but they're everywhere in exec positions and ownerships.

>Being this retarded
well i got couple minutes to waste entertain me dumbfuck

> i live here right now and i stay pretty quiet which probably makes it obvious i'm a conservative
I'm unironically Sup Forums on a lot of issues. The holocaust is, if not fake, exaggerated to the point of being tantamount to a lie. Trump literally dindu nuffin.

Also Bernie Sanders was a Warriors fan, fuck the warriors tbph
Working in SF is shit because coworkers love to bitch about politics.
They are super easy to fool though, honestly. Its not like group-think political cults have any common sense, lmao

Yeah, I love Kawhi and my Spurs, but fuck Pop right in his #WithHer ass.

>chock

Anyone that is still on Trump's dick is just submissive or unintelligent.

Everything is about dicks with Jews, niggers, and liberals. Really makes you think...

back to Sup Forums

>Thinking Trump gives a shit about monkeyball

He only picked the Cavs because he needed Ohio

>expectation: Trump wins
>reality: Trump wins

LeBron never liked Hillary, he just doing it for King nigger

>best friend Tom

Kek yeah the best friend that skipped the white house visit

Naw, he unironically likes LeMeme

and yet he didn't visit trump at the white house when they won the championship, hmm.... I bet he won't do the same this year either.

Behead those who insult Trump

well yeah, only the winning team visits the white house

His mother was sick not to mention his wife is a liberal

Obama was still president

The curse is real

>his wife is a liberal
is that supposed to be an excuse? your wife is supposed to do what you tell her to, not the other way around.

Not gonna lie, former Spurs fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching pop crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the larry o'brien trophy.

>former spurs fan

>"""""most""""" people
Define most

Brady's wife also makes more money than he does. This is admittedly a choice on Brady's part, though.

you don't even realize how insane you sound do you?

It seems redundant that a liberal coach loses to a team full of millennial liberals.

You don't have any idea how brainwashed you are, do you?

Who tf do you follow now and why?

The institutions Pop apparently cherishes - the federal bureaucracy, the military industrial complex, schools, the media - aren't working for the average American, or at least the average Trump voter. Hence "drain the swamp".

Said the pot to the kettle. The only prescription for your ailments is suicide.

(((You))) first.

And by "drain the swamp" you mean fill it up fuller than it's ever been? Because that is objectively what actually has happened.

Pop is a CIA psyop

As long as he keeps enacting nationalistic policies, I don't really care. He's a crook, but he's our crook.

You're going to end up blowing your brains out and not a single person on Earth will grieve it.

This is unironically the most potent defense of Trump. He's never really attempted to hide his shadiness. Even when he lies it's so obvious that he's lying that it almost doesn't count. He's strangely honest; not that he's actually an honest person, but he's incredibly transparent and easy to understand. It's really refreshing in a politician.

Statistics, and just general common sense, shows it's always the liberal flower boy who blows his own brains out. High off estrogen... Just try not to hurt anybody else when you do it.

> he's incredibly transparent
You just directly contradicted yourself. Real good work tiger.

Kissless permavirgins who jerk off to anime (i.e. you) have among the highest suicide rates.

You're doing an awful lot of projecting in here, bud. Bad sign.

>these people don't know a Sup Forums meme when they see one

He said he's transparent about being shady, as in he doesn't try to that hard hide it with his public persona.

Fucking hell, autistic 100 IQ midwits are the fucking worst. At least stupid people know they're dumb.

When will they ever learn

>he's our crook
>celebrating him being a crook when it was the reason you hated clinton
>literally obstructing justice by firing the man investigating him

and you call liberals the brainwashed cucks.

Stop, just fucking stop, I can't take this shit anymore

No I don't spend time in that goddamn shithole

>celebrating him being a crook when it was the reason you hated clinton

No, we hated Clinton because she's a globalist shill who will further erode American sovereignty, start more pointess wars, and continue to flood our communities with illegals that destroy our culture and jobs. The "lock her up" shit was just rhetoric and banter.

For most of us, supporting Trump is the complete opposite of being brainwashed: it's a Faustian bargain that is cynical and amoral, but pragmatic.

I don't regret my vote, despite his many flaws.

>start more pointess wars
>yet trump fires missiles at syria and may get into war with north korea

>flood our communities with illegals that destroy our culture and jobs
>illegals who for the most part don't do any jobs that any decently educated american would do are "destroying jobs"
>illegals "destroy our culture"

>supporting trump is the opposite of being brainwashed

sounds like exactly what a brainwashed cuck would say

This is a shit thread, even by the low, low standards of Sup Forums.

Shady and transparent are opposites you illiterate inbred. You can't be both things on a given issue at once.

Go cry about it on reddit, where you belong, you fucking pussy.

No, stop saying mean things. How is someone supposed too handle being on the receiving end of these things? It can't be done

>a sport dominated by niggers is left leaning
>even the white coaches who spend decades in a locker room with nogs have that influence take over their mindset
woah, stop the press!

>yet trump fires missiles at syria
One of his many missteps I mentioned. Also, Hillary said she agreed with it, so that was probably going to happen anyway.

>illegals who for the most part don't do any jobs that any decently educated american would do are "destroying jobs"

There are tens of millions of Americans that aren't "decently educated", and mass migration has been a disaster for them. There are very few good paying blue collar jobs anymore, which leads to addiction, crime, and misery for working class places like my hometown.

You can be "transparently shady", though. Basic grammar dude.

And thank you for the slur: it just proves that you hate me not for my ideas or character, but because of my (perceived) geographic location and social class. You're entitled to your petty bigotry, of course, but don't whine when millions of people like me don't vote for your preferred candidates. Why would anyone vote for a political movement that despises them?

I'm and what I meant is that Trump lies constantly, but it's incredibly easy to tell. I hate to quote fucking Pirates of the Caribbean, but you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Of course Trump is a liar, a con man, and a fraud. That's all he's ever been. If he suddenly tried to act honest and squeaky clean, THEN I would start to worry.

Compare him to Hillary Clinton, who is just as corrupt and dishonest, but has attempted to construct a public persona that says otherwise. That's what most politicians do. Obama did it too. And I guess even Trump tries to do it, but the difference is that Trump totally fails at it. We all know he's fucking lying, nobody of average intelligence or greater actually believes a word he says. Compare him to Obama, who also lied but did it in such a way that we didn't know he was lying until much later.

>my hometown is full of uneducated useless fucks
>so I want to pull everyone down to the lowest common denominator
>people shouldn't get better, we should pretend it's always going to be like it used to be
>destroy the system so we all fail

Great line of thinking.

All I want is better wages, job security, and some damn dignity for the working man. That's it. That's not asking too much.

I know you don't understand, and I know that you think they're all useless people who deserve their fate. The working class is so alien to the left nowadays that they can't conceive of anyone who wants to represent their interests. Which is sadly ironic, because that's what the left used to do best.

Steve Kerr and Steph Curry are known to be vehemently anti-Trump

No, you blew up the whole "muh culture" and "globalism" shit, which is the biggest problem with Trump voters. Instead of accepting that we need to adapt as a country, you want to stick your fingers in your ears and scream "I can't hear you" when other countries are going to stampede past us. The days of manufacturing jobs being our bread and butter came and went faster than the country could blink. We should be educating and developing our infrastructure for top level success.

Instead the stupidest and least educated people in our country hijacked the election to believe that a fucking billionaire had the "people" in mind.