Is Emperor Hiroyuki planning on reinstating legacy captcha at any point...

is Emperor Hiroyuki planning on reinstating legacy captcha at any point? i am getting heartily sick of clicking on all the squares with signs, only to be told that the sign-post isn't technically a sign and here, click on all the squares with atoms of nitrogen in them instead.

No dumb goy
You must work for our ai overlord forever and ever

I'm an easy going guy and don't get stressed by much. But one day these fucking captchas are gonna drive me to going on a murder spree. God fucking help me.

i'm more of a text person than an image person. i correct OCR for a living, and i can type a legacy captcha in without thinking. but trying to guess which part of the picture is the bridge - do the bridge supports count? that square has about 1/200th of a bit of bridge in it, does that count? what about that girl smiling with the metal braces on her teeth, does that bridgework count? and it's always wrong.

it's a good way of filtering out shitposts, i guess. if you have to solve six captchas before shitposting, you'll be less likely to shitpost.

This. Considering Sup Forums is really only still relevant because of high traffic, it sure is a risky move. I'm already shifting away, if other anons do too then there will be almost no reason to stay here.

I, for one, welcome the new chinese overlords' captcha changes

perhaps it's part of a subtle campaign to get us to buy passes?

problem with that is, in the past, whenever i've finally decided to support a cause with money, it dies within a month. this has happened at least half a dozen times.

I just want to post my Bulma screencaps, actually

she does have that milf-tit thing going in the later series.

It's a damn shame I streamed Dragon Ball.
In episode 79-ish, there's 2 frames of Bulmas uncensored tits. It's during the Fortuneteller Baba arc, when Yamcha was fighting the invisible guy and Krillin pulled down Bulma's shirt in front of Master Roshi so his nosebleed would spray out and cover the invisible man so Yamcha could see him.

this is bait right?

>subtle
I sincerely hope no one would actually buy a pass for this shithole. Not only the paying money to shitpost part, but having an account for a fucking image board. Nonsensical.
Hiroshimoot is apparently trying to capitalize on the sites new status as "normiechan". I wish some of the better chans had more traffic.

i can't quite see how you equate supporting the cost of running this shit-hole while at the same time removing the frustration of having to click on the four squares that don't show violations of the human spirit, with ... normies shitposting.

there have always been "normies". there always will be "normies". all of humanity was not created on the same day, so there will always be people discovering Sup Forums for the first time, just as there will always be cynical oldfags who have been here since "puddi" who like to look down on the "normies".

signed,
cynical oldfag who has been here a bit longer than that

Captcha says 'click on stores'
> There's a corner store, click on that
> Ok, a hardware store, get that one too
> Is that one a store??? It looks like a shack in Guatemala, maybe that's their version of 7-11.
> Ok I'll select that just to be safe
> Ummm, looks like a florist, dunno if that counts???
> Oh no, a gas station. Is that technically a store? I mean you buy candy and shit from there too.
> Brow sweating....
> Um, I dunno do I submit with or without the gas station?
> Damn it, I've highlighted that square, let's submit
> Hit verify
> WRONG!!! INCORRECT!!! Please try again.
> Oh ffs, what's he point?

Turns off laptop. Does something else and leaves Sup Forums alone for a week.

I remember the old days when you just did the written capcha. So much easier then

THAT'S WHAT I WAS ASKING ABOUT.

I keked

then it was worth the eleven minutes awkwardly shooping it.

Lol if that's oc well done nigger. I'm gonna save it in your honour.

it is. i was going to put bailey's cock in the last pic, but i wanted to keep it at least partly work-safe in case i wanted to post it to a blue board.

pic related.

Tough.

Bayley, the blonde, second to last and the one in the pool.

if i'm not mistaken, bailey is the only trap in that bunch. so you click on that and you get "select more than one image" and you select three more and it fails and you're given another one with blades of grass and you put your fist through the screen.

this is why i'm considering getting a pass.