Is grimes still relevant?

is grimes still relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i22k_3uor3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5UcggLFn8Gg
instagram.com/p/BahqzH4Ark_/?taken-by=grimes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU JUST KNOW

was she ever relevant outside of the internet?

she has more pictures than musical activity so fuck you, fuck her and everyone who likes her shitty music

you wish bish

This
Just another social media obsessed art-thot

how is that a relevant thing, you fucker? music is music, image is image.

>she has more pictures than musical activity
Is that so?
youtu.be/i22k_3uor3Q

Yeah she just spends a long time working on music, she does everything after all and when she releases something its usually pretty densely layered and intricate

oh please... her creative is more than all the bitch ass plebs in this thread put together. stop being so jealous

Honestly Grimes is the most overrated, over-reported musical act of this decade. I love a few of her songs and she is clearly Rated just right as a fashion model and youth celebrity, but as a musician, she doesn't deserve the place she's in. There's not enough to warrant it on a musical basis, it's all "X Factor." And that's fine, but I would rather see music media focus on music and she can be a YouTube star like Rosanna Pansino. There's plenty of room to talk about her fabulous clothing and visual aesthetic. I don't know if I could talk about her music for five minutes.

this pasta again, ffs. stop being so envious. it puts you in a very bad light.

shut the fuck up
SHUT the FUCK up

based user. btfoing grimeshitters

i listen to only chvrches and grimes and sing every song

Grims

Visions is pretty old at this point, but its got a decent reputation.

these. she's a petty narcissist whose fame can be entirely attributed to her image. her music is okay but the only reason why she's "relevant" is because she's a pop icon for effeminate tumblr hipsters

This pretty much. You can tell her entire life story from how she presents herself basically. She was and is ugly as fuck, never got attention, was probably a lame alt normie scenesters or something. Then just changed to something trendier, some art pop bullshit, still remained a hack, is now enjoying the attention she gots more than any actual artistic value she doesn't contribute.

Grimes is a hack of the worst kind.

It's just video game music though

What video games do you play when you listen to Visions?

Bump

why

I wonder if she's watching him right now

what ever happened to THE grimesfag?

Pretty miserable

see
u r wrong

Go back to Hipopinion Chris Ott

Why are lahren threads usually comprised of pic dumping. What's the motivation there

>Grimes is a hack of the worst kind.
The kind who succeed?
Does that make you one of the kind who doesn't?

how many pictures of grimes do you think there are on the internet?
compare that with pretty much any other musician that isn't a top-40 pop celebrity

Why are you asking us? How should we know why retarded people do retarded things in OTHER threads?

Grimes IS a top-40 pop celebrity in terms of album releases. What is your point?

Bump

i can't believe you're STILL harping on this jealousy thing after all these months/years. what makes you think that her haters are jealous? isn't it possible that people are turned off by her blatant narcisism? or her loud-mouthed sjw ideological preaching? or her rabid fans spamming and worshipping her here every day? or even, perhaps.. her shitty music?

To spread lavren's cuteness

Ofc

my point is that she's popular because she has an enormous image. same as all those other pop celebrities. the fact that you think otherwise just shows how naive your are in regards to the western media industry

Hey man that's really interesting

thanks b

What did you expect lol

I wouldn't be surprised desu she's definitely bi

>she

I expected things to get better

>what makes you think that her haters are jealous?
Because hatred is born out of fear and jealousy. You honestly dislike her music/look/whatever, but calling yourself a hater of it (or anything really) is symptomatic of a much darker psychological outlook.
People who simply don't care for her stuff don't post in these threads because they don't care. Ie. people like YOU are not one of them...

Why do you think I'm disagreeing with you? Why are you obsessed with artists having publicly identifiable identities being a BAD thing when it clearly is a requirement for the job?

* You can honestly dislike her music/look/whatever...

kek at thinking im the same person in your screenshots. get a fucking life loser no wonder you have never done anything meaningful with your life you’re too busy making Sup Forums collages

>Grimes fanboys try to assure you that Grimes isn't all image by attaching all discussion of her music to cute pics of her

They can only get much worse

at least laurenfags are honest. grimeshitters are waifuists horny children pseuds that make up some shoddy analysis to her garbage music as an excuse to post more pics of her simian face and body

>47 replies and counting
>no pictures of Grimes posted itt so far
user, please. Trolling really isn't all that difficult to do effectively. You're making yourself look bad to all the other trolls.

see

>if i call you troll everything you said will go away XD
moron

>implying i made that
>implying anybody else would use the grammatical abomination "BTFO to pieces"
the same user who made that collage also made one where you say "Bjork is for plebs grimes is for patricians" like 30 times in the same thread. i didn't save that one tho

she was until choa stomped her out of relevancy and is cuter

>People who simply don't care for her stuff don't post in these threads
i didn't care until you people forced me to care. i can't go on Sup Forums anymore without seeing at least two threads about grimes being "the best artist of the decade" or some other ridiculous hyperbole. she's not bad but she's REALLY not that good. and the fact that grimesfags keep trying to push this idea that she's superior to all other artists is insulting

youtube.com/watch?v=5UcggLFn8Gg
>decimating grimesfags without even directly mentioning them.
damn.

She changed my life. Before I discovered her I just listened to Rush. Now I listen to Grimes and Rush and I feel like now I've found all I ever need in music.

if she actually changed your life for the better, then that's awesome for you. but that doesn't mean you should spam her here all the time.

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

Hmm

>i didn't care until you people forced me to care
Other people can't force you to care about things. Stop blaming others for you having weird nonsensical hang-ups about things (like Grimes) and take responsibility for yourself - first and foremost by no longer posting retarded illogical shit itts.

these threads still get replies, so i guess so

Well they have

she'll sleep well when I tuck her in. six feet under

Bump

ya

She's thinking about Brandon.

PORK CHODE

Bump

PARK CHOA

i really love claire, please be nice to her

sure

claire should feel so good about herself

>where you say "Bjork is for plebs grimes is for patricians" like 30 times in the same thread

The saddest part is that it wasn't in the same thread, it was in dozens of various threads that yorubafag constantly spammed with his stupid nonsense. There are also other saddening collages of his recycled phrases (such as "BTFO to pieces" you mentioned). Yorubafag's English is known to be horrible (now he'll start crying how "English is nott muh first language!!!" and "im not actualle yorubofag, fuck u post proofe!!!"). He's still making these annoying threads about her and fighting everyone like an autist day after day. Imagine having such a pathetic life.

YO BUT GRIMES IS VERY FEMININE

Lol what a retard he is

Now expect your whole family to be insulted by him

hh-how d-dare you f-find a s-scapegoat for my posts ;__;

p-post IPs :''((

>Imagine having such a pathetic life.
I doubt there are better things to do in Nigeria than shitpost on Sup Forums whole day. Do you really think they have schools? Don't fool yourself.

bump

true
if you confuse her gender then you have some serious issues

Succeed? If you're gonna be a soulless corporate attention whore hack, go ALL out, make chart topping pop. this shitty middle ground is trash on both sides of the fence.

retards are people who can't tell male and female apart

>soulless corporate attention whore hack
but that's not about grimes, she is actually talented and puts all her soul into music

Can the people obsessing over this girl just admit they want to fuck little boys

bump

>projecting in the worst way possible

She never was

She always will be

Are there any updates on her new album?

cancelled because she realized choa is better

yes, to teenage boners.
not to music.

shes trying to make a good album. not just spitting out whatever shit fuck like everyone else does

I already kicked you out of kpg, Cho-user.

you're the biggest loser on this entire website

yep. soon!

instagram.com/p/BahqzH4Ark_/?taken-by=grimes

shes so sexy

i love her