He was our guy, right?

He was our guy, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-r9Q-YItnk
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=lN17c2v2Vgk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2yqE_QYanU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obviously. look at that photo. he experienced the whole spectrum of possibility.

What's some Brandokino?

I've only seen Apocalypse Now and Godfather

in the end

Last Tango in Paris.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-r9Q-YItnk

He literally raped someone in the film. He also said it was his most honest performance in his life.

>really makes you think

>After Brandon passed away the police searched his house and found his house filled with jars full of urine, feces and toe nails, trash, fast food wrappers, beer bottles, used adult diapers, dirty underwear. They also found that his computer was still on and connected to the internet with website called "Sup Forums" on the screen.

anybody have the Brando captcha pic?

Do before/after photos like this frighten anyone else?

>He was an avid user of the Internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments.
tfw brando didn't live long enough to shitpost about himself on Sup Forums

Was he natty?

>mfw Guy on right has better body than me :(

Did he ever talk about why he stopped caring?

Because he was Marlon fucking Brando. Pretty sure he knew he was past his prime as far as looks go, I guess.

>madman

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=lN17c2v2Vgk

yeah

he even trolled in early online forums

the guy was Sup Forums before Sup Forums existed

He never cared in the first place.

Brando was a man who was very, very hard to amuse so he amused himself out of boredom. Kind of nihilistic but not quite. Just one incredibly bored individual who never took anything seriously unless they proved themselves to him.

Is the Sinatra cheesecake anecdote the best celebrity story ever?

>It's a Brando doesn't turn up and instead has some Indian chick talk shit about Westerns upsetting John Wayne so much he wants to fight her Academy Awards
A pioneer of shitposting

On the Waterfront is one of his other more famous roles and I liked it

That's it.

left is so well developed i think he was running a low test cycle

roids were already around back then so its not hard to imagine

He literally sucked black cock

I think Jack Nicholson and Warren Beatty hurling bags of hamburgers onto his property so he wouldn't have to sneak past his wife is even better

Does anybody have any evidence of this actually happening? I'd love to see some of his posts

There's no evidence that he posted on Sup Forums, but there are articles about how he admitted to enjoying going into random early internet chatrooms and pissing everybody off just for fun

Ywn shitpost with Brando
Why live?

Steroids werent even illegal back then so its really not hard to imagine he was on a test cycle when he was young

he used to get into 3somes with paul newman and Eartha Kitt

I love how he reveals his power level not because he slips up (like Mel did) but because he gives zero fucks about the consequences. Truly based

i dont think he ever showed his final form. not IRL anyway.

No. You could have posted that autistic pissbottle Howard Hughes with some hope of getting your fantasy taken seriously but as usual you just *had* to fucking overreach.

I think it's funny how he could spout anything he wanted with literally no repercussions what so ever. In fact people wanted to agree with him because of his status and they wanted to be on his good side.

The man had THAT MUCH of a charisma. It's ridiculous. Too bad he was so troubled. But intelligent people usually are.

i think that was his curse. he had what every man wanted, total freedom to do anything he wanted. but his children are what broke his heart.

He'd reveal later that he didn't think he deserved the oscar for on the waterfront, explaining that it owed more to the script than his performance since everyone feels like a has-been at some point in their life.

Friendly reminder that he fucked all the hot actresses in Hollywood. Not only that he then fucked James Dean.

>ywn be trolled by Brando or Bowie
Why live

A Streetcar Named Desire

the man was fucking katherine hepburn, built a business empire, and at one point flew the worlds fastest plane, which he built and owned.

The man had an amazing life, nothing like us.

Well not till his collapse into mental illness and opiate addiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2yqE_QYanU
Based Cary

>Actor Richard Erdman, a fellow actor in “The Men” (Brando’s first film), says Marlon’s diet at the time consisted of “junk food, take out, and peanut butter”, which he consumed by the jarful. By the mid-fifties, Marlon had become renowned for eating boxes of Mallomars and Cinnamon Buns, and washing his sweet treats down with a quart of milk.

>Close friend, Carlo Fiore, said Marlon would go on extreme crash diets in the fifties and sixties, but then would lose his willpower. He would subsequently gorge on huge breakfasts consisting of corn flakes, sausages, eggs, bananas and cream, and a huge stack of pancakes drenched in maple syrup. (One of Brando’s nicknames for himself was “Branflakes”.)

>Carlos Fiore would be dispatched by Brando’s directors to fetch him out of local coffee shops. Kark Malden, a close friend, said that during the shooting of “One Eyed Jacks” (1961) Brando would eat “two steaks, potatoes, two apple pies a la mode, and a quart of milk” for dinner. This diet necessitated the constant altering of his costumes during filming. Because of this, at his birthday party that year, the crew gave Marlon a belt as his present with the card, “Hope it fits”. His birthday cake was labeled “Don’t feed the director” (Brando was the director of “One Eyed Jacks”).

>His second wife, Movita, actually put a lock on the house refrigerator. But when she awoke one morning, the lock was broken and Marlon’s teeth marks were found on a round of cheese. The house maid told Mrs. Brando that Marlon made nighttime raids on the icebox routinely.

>Brando also loved to frequent hot dog stands late at night, particularly the L.A. hot dog joint Pink’s at 3 and 4 o’clock in the morning, where he’d wolf down as many as six hot dogs at a time.

>Not surprisingly from these gorge-fests, the costumer on “Mutiny on the Bounty” (1962), James Taylor, claims Brando split 52 pairs of pants during the shooting of the film, due to his wild swings in weight. This necessitated a stretch fabric be used on his wardrobe replacement clothes. He split these pants too. During this time, Marlon was also once observed taking a 5-gallon tub of ice cream and rowing himself out in the lagoon to indulge himself.

>On the set of “The Apaloosa” (1966) Marlon’s double once had to be used in long shots simply because Marlon had eaten one of his gorge-fest lunches.

>Dick Loving (yes, that really was his name), who married Marlon’s sister, Frannie, said Marlon would eat “two chickens at a sitting and (go) through an entire Pepperidge Farm cookies [package]”.

>In what was possibly Marlon’s strangest eating exploit, it was reported that during the filming of “Missouri Breaks” (1976), he fished a frog out of a pond, took a bite out of it, and put it back in the drink… when you’re hungry, you’re hungry I guess.

>Before filming “Apocalypse Now” (1979), Marlon devoutly promised to lose weight, but he just couldn’t do it. Subsequently, his character is shown in the shadows for much of the film to hide his Buddha-like belly. A 6′ 5″ double was used in long shots by director Francis Ford Coppola to “give the character more stature”.

>By the 1980s, it was reported that one of Brando’s girlfriends had left him because he wouldn’t keep his promise to lose weight. He always seemed to be dieting, but the pounds weren’t coming off much. Unknown to her, he had some of his buddies throw bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Drive estate.

>nighttime raids
My dad does this

average american

What caused a man to be this fucked up

>By the 1980s, it was reported that one of Brando’s girlfriends had left him because he wouldn’t keep his promise to lose weight. He always seemed to be dieting, but the pounds weren’t coming off much. Unknown to her, he had some of his buddies throw bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Drive estate.

This will always be my favorite story of him. It's just so fucking comedic. "The story of Marlon Brando" movie when?

>Brandon

Autocorrect betrayed you.

kek

>some of his buddies

As if we don't already know it was based Jack Nicholson

>Branflakes

I'm dying over here

this can't be fucking true. this shit is way too fucking funny

The Score

>he refused to smile

>During this time, Marlon was also once observed taking a 5-gallon tub of ice cream and rowing himself out in the lagoon to indulge himself.

based

Was it butterape?

he was a real shithead on the set of island of dr. monroe. Check out that documentary on netflix you cunt fucking assholes i forget the name of it so LEAVE ME ALONE

>you cunt fucking assholes i forget the name of it so LEAVE ME ALONE

>triggering yourself in advance

She posed in Playboy, bitch was fine

He never cared

He's was pretty much an hardcore 4channer before Sup Forums + 10/10 looks that allowed him to just coast through life

LLEAAVVEEEE MMEEEE ALLONNNNNEEEE!!!!!

He said he tasted nearly every pleasure in the world and none of them were as satisfying as eating.

>his children are what broke his heart.
What did they do?

Are you a grill? I'd fuck you

they went full junkie, incest, and dying.

he loved them so much, and when they went off the rails it broke him. he couldnt keep the evils of the world from them.

Shitty childhood.

Every time I imagine Nicholson acting fucking nuts like he did in movies while shoveling burgers over Marlon Brando's fence in the middle of the night.

>YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
>Shut up Jack just throw the whoppers over

He's imitating Brando you retard.

He didn't teach them well enough to know there is more good than evil in this world.

>5"8
>"""10/10 looks""""
When will they learn?

Dude got more pusi than everyone in this thread combined, while he was binge-eating, go figure

He pretty much didn't care from the beginning. He always thought acting was a joke but did it because they paid him. Then throughout his career he pretty much fucked all of the hottest women around during those decades. He literally did everything there was to do, and had it all.

that body is literally one year of physical labor / bodyweight exercises and a decent diet
he obviously had good genetics though

>True Detective S3

Brando actually had a period of 9 months from when Sup Forums was created to when he died where he could have conceivably visited the site.
Really makes you think.

Wasn't it just Sup Forums back then though?
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Brando had a waifu?

Dude was not even that good looking, what the fuck? Certainly not worthy of his prestige.

paparazzis are monsters

best girl

>mfw i read this thread and find out his son killed his daughters fiance and then his daughter hung herself

Beginning to think theres something wrong with the Brando DNA senpaitachi

There isn't, but I guess a parent's job is to lie to their child.

Why was he so good friends with Michael Jackson? What did they see in eachother?

>Dude was not even that good looking

He's a good looking dude, but not the best looking dude.

Marilyn Monroe looked like shit but everyone wanted to bang her. I guess it's kind of the same thing.

That's the worst thing a parent could do

She only look really pretty in her lesser know movies

>be famously globally so you cant have anonymity anywhere
>feel like a fucking zoo animal for your entire life
>everyone is a sycophant who just wants to be near your money and fame

at least you can relate to another person who grew up in the zoo, and you can trust they dont want your money and fame because they already have it

I kind of wish he died five years later or so, so he could shitpost on Sup Forums with us.

Could you imagine how that would go?

He be too busy actually watching films and eating to do that.

>leave me alone you twats

>Brando here AMA faggots

>first post is him sucking black dick

This is what would've happened.

>but not the best looking dude
But he is, you moron.

Nah the one about the hard-boiled eggs at the Cool Hand Luke party was better

He would likely be browsing /ck/.

Did he ravaged James Deen boipucci?

he was the type of guy to hire jack as his personal chef if he was hungry enough

>look at thread
>nobody posts pic of Brando sucking cock

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Oh he would fucking love the shit Jack makes.
Yes.