Is this a joke? This movie was fucking great. Do we all at least agree this was better than Man of Steel?

Is this a joke? This movie was fucking great. Do we all at least agree this was better than Man of Steel?

dont try and meme me into watching this shit again

in my opinion MoS was better, i liked how they stablished that krypton dies but his legacy resides now on superman hands to make the earth a great civilization. Its not perfect of course, it has many flaws and in the end is just another cape flick made to consume and never look back, but it wasn't that bad, very enjoyable.
In the other hand BvS was a mess, its fun but thats is all the merit i can give to it, i can see why some people may like it and i respect that, but for me it was a disaster, horrible writing, it undone everything MoS stablished and its long just fir the heck of it.

I'm not even joking. I don't get what the problem is with this movie. I thought it was great. Not Dark Knight Trilogy great, but definitely not 27% on RT bad.

Better than civil war anyways

Suicide Squad is far superior to BvS in so many ways.

I just don't feel like rewatching BvS that often but with SS I sure do even though the editing failed in many parts; the characters are by far so much better.

Only care about audience (normal you and me viewer) score
Viewer score on RT and IMDB overall score
This is the rule

See I think the exact opposite. I thought the entire first half of Man of Steel was shite. The opening scene where Krypton is destroyed is horrible and way too long.

You are entierely wrong. The fist Act was masterful, then it didn't go so well and felt rushed.

It felt rushed in the second half because the first act focused on the wrong things. We didn't need 20 minutes of the movie to explain that Krypton gets destroyed.

Memes aside, the movie looks good, Batfleck is awesome, soundtrack is great. It is a bit slow sometimes and Lex Luthor was not on point.
Can't wait for WW.

>We didn't need 20 minutes of the movie to explain that Krypton gets destroyed.
Yes we did. Those scenes were a masterpiece. I thank Snyder for filming it.

Both BVS and SS were craps. Thank god I only watched them online.

SS was a masterpiece of story. Just a shame the editing wasn't good.

It's like saying the crap I took today was better than the one I took yesterday

Snyder please fuck off to reddit already

>DK Trilogy
>great

Kill yourself.

>Not recognizing The Dark Knight Trilogy as the greatest film trilogy ever made.
Sad.

>dude I watch this dvdrip of BvS on my 2 inches laptop screen and it was shite dude

You mean Ayers, all Snyder did was the Flash scene, which honestly was just ok.

Wasn't Hack Snyder involved in every aspect of DC movies?

I know u niggas ain't trying to say that boring filth was watchable?

Reddit hates Snyder m8, that should tell you all you need to know

>dude I watch capesshit in full HD to see the corn chunks in the turd follicles

He was til Geoff Johns replaced him

>Snyder
I actually hope that David Ayer directs more DC movies.

He is far better than Snyder in my opinion.

Will he be directing Man of Steel 2 though? :/

>upvoted

Civil War>>>BVS

No OP, BvS is not a good movie.
I was a fucking mess with a lot of laughable scenes where they tried to make them serious and dark.
The same shit goes with SS, which was even worse than this boring choppy mess of a film.
Still, I'm pretty interested in Ben Affleck's Batman movie, he is a decent director and I hope he saves the DC Universe.

this. affleck is the only thing DC has left.

No, both BvS and MoS were great.

amen to that brother

I still can't tell if the people saying they like the DC movie universe are trolling or genuinely retarded.

>be retarded
>a movie comes out that is on your intellectual level
>everyone who isn't retarded trashes it
>you're too retarded to understand why

People are literally too stupid to get it

The extended cut is probabaly top 5 capeshit ever.

this.

better than LOTR? unlikely

>liking meme movies

>Implying Nolan isn't a meme director who makes meme movies
LOTR is classic cinema you fucking uncultured swinerat

calling LOTR a series of meme movies really upsets me

More like Lord of the Reddit

>WAAAAHHH They did something different with muh beloved superheroes that I actually never gave a shit about because I'm a film critic.
Fuck the critics. Batman v Superman was the best Superman movie ever made.

It's by far the most effective examination of the character and what he means as a symbol ever put to screen for sure.

stop. seriously.

Sigh. Another "BvS was good meme thread"

Audience scores is trash. All DC movies have 10/10 audiance score even before the movie is released or screened.
DC fans inflate the scores because they don't want to see the DCU fail.
I saw this happen in RT and Imdb.
Audience scores are the least reliable source to base if a movie is good.

>shitposting uncontrollably about Snyder-kino
>years later it is recognized as the most important contribution to the visual arts
>wife's son's wife's children come up to you
>"greatcuckdad, what was it like to watch BvS when it first came out?"
>sweatinginside.mpx
>"I-it was amazing. Of course no one but myself could see the greatness of it at the time..."

MARTHA

>Zack Snyder
>Good Movie

Pick one

>cuck
>pleb

Don't pick. You're both.

But Superman totally got the shaft in the movie. He was a moody baby who took out his anger on Batman instead of trying to communicate with him like a fucking adult. The Snyder movies make Clark seem immature.

>caring about the opinion of pop critics

t. snobishly snobish payed biased RT "crtitic"

To be fair, a literally invulnerable person would not develop much on an emotional level. As people are reactive by nature.

The comics, television shows, and non-snyder movies recognize this and give him the mentality and ideals of a permanent boy scout. Snyder takes an idiot approach and gives him a childhood that would make him a sociopath, were realistic development ideas being followed, then forces him to be an idiot.

That's what makes this Superman a more compelling character. He has flaws.

Theatrical was awful
Extended edition was great (or as great as capeshit can be) and fixed most of the pacing issues of the theatrical cut.

nice meme

Flaws don't make a character more compelling. Superman already had flaws anyway. The whole "I'm so burdened by my godlike superpowers oh woe is me" thing was stale years ago.

Never saw the theatrical cut. I just watched the extended for the first time.

t. Butthurt dc fanboy

The Extended edition is pleb filter. This is the most ambitious comic related movie ever made.

>The Extended edition is pleb filter
yup. anyone who watches and enjoys it is a pleb.

Clearly not since the general consensus is that it's an awful movie.

>mfw redditors proudly abdicate their worldviews to Reddit Tomato "superior intellects"

you just got wrecked by that user, you really dont have any right to reply

Kys

I liked it, too, OP. As for which movie's better, it's a toss-up for me. I love them both.

That's not what's burdening him. What's burdening him is finding the path to being inspirational without becoming an object of worship.