Fuck off child rapist

Daikung

Anyone got traps?

>truthordare.png

:^)

"Its not gay if its truth or dare"

Lurking for shota butts

Please guys. Help me.

A couple of years ago someone shared a straight ahota hentai thing. It was about a mother who finds out that her son is a virgin. But she couldn't face her friends knowing that he is a virgin so she starts fucking her son just so that he no longer is a virgin. PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT

Bumping

pics like these make me question all of my shota experiences

In what way?

Explain... This gonna be interesting.

The positions just seem very ineffective.

Were you a shota sex master or something?

I know I wasn't. Literally lifted my sh0ta off the floor trying to impale him on my dick without lube. I didn't know anything at the time.

I know my way around a shota's butthole

Well, these are just inaccurate drawings. Positions look very uncomfortable but hey, the concepts are kinda interesting and hot imo.

I used to cam with a qt shota. He'd do everything but he was shy about his asshole for some reason. Kinda funny how pics like these are what remind me of him.

Well, there's no problem about showing peen, but i would have feel the same way about showing my asshole, dunno why. Maybe because it's something weird to show.

also that's interesting... what happened to him?

I wish a group of shotas would force me to become intimately familiar with their buttholes.

He flashed his ass all the time but never wanted to show his hole specifically. He got a boyfriend and I cammed with them both for a while until one of them got uncomfortable with it. They are 14 now and I'm 18 so its kinda illegal to do that now plus they both have pubes and I don't talk to them anymore.

I haven't done any sh0ta stuff since I was 13, but I do enjoy the art in these threads.

I stopped being active outside of camming when I was 14. A lot of younger gay boys liked watching me jerk off for whatever reason. They liked the attention too.