Am I human?

>10,000 million dollar budget per episode, gets bogged down in shit tier dialogue
>Plot is about 1% wealthy, futuristic AI company that gets bogged down with basic game design programming concepts
>human characters act more robotic than robot characters.

,000 million dollar
KYS

i meant 10 million. i meant ten million. I meant 10,000,000.

Ok untie the noose then.

You didn't have to say it 3 times.
You jerk.

>nolan
>realistic human interactions

>its an autistic retard cannot look past superficiality episode

It's not Christopher Nolan

What happens if you think you're shooting a robot but you're actually shooting another human? Have they addressed this yet?

indeed, it's not the director but the writer.

>human characters act more robotic than robot characters.
It's absolutely realistic though.

Just ask on /tg/.
If the player is presented with the mere concept that there is a morally right option and a morally wrong option in any sort of game setting where there is no real stakes to themselves, they'll almost always indulge in one side exclusively.

That's why in say BioWare games, almost everyone is Lightside/Paragon/Goody-Two-Shoes or Darkside/Renegade/#TwistedFuckigPsychopath

I dropped this show somewhere in episode 3

if they spend more time on developing the characters and the setting and less on being cool it might be watchable

Not really, but you can draw oyr own conclusions based on what was shown:
-So far we know that hosts can't kill people with guns.
-Logan took one of the host's guns with comment "Upgrade!"

So you can conclude that every gun works same: killing hosts and not killing humans.

it's the bullets, not the guns.

in terms of melee weapons/fisticuffs, hosts can hurt you but will more than likely know just the amount of force they can use to render you unconscious or at least incapacitated.

What happens if you accidentally get killed by a guest? Well they do their best to avoid that but the waiver clearly states shit CAN happen.

>What happens if you accidentally get killed by a guest?
Then you're dead. Your pic states that park doean't take any legal responsibility for that, so probably nothing happens. I guess it will be similar situation to wagon falling off of rollercoaster in theme park.

>>human characters act more robotic than robot characters.
hmmmm only as if there is a deeper meaning being conveyed by this you stupid plebe

i want anti-kino posters back to redit

>What happens if you accidentally get killed by a guest?
the robots would intervene if someone tried it as per last episode

Post her

Does she get her robot titties out?

yah last ep

show wants to portray the visitors of the park as shallow, hedonistic, self-indulgent people looking for a cheap thrill
doesn't realise this perfectly describes the viewer this show (and HBO in general) tries to appeal to, with gratuitous nudity and non-stop bloody violence

i wish the producers were more self-aware