RekT THread r.kEllY EDition

RekT THread r.kEllY EDition

THAT'S FUCKING IT.

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Id be annoyed at you copy pasta retards shitting up rekt threads if newfags werent still falling for it every damn time

doesnt work because theres no dead body

would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny

Did she die?

Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a Pap smear

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood the idea of Sup Forums. Sup Forums is not "hey guys take a look at this funny link ha ha." Sup Forums is not Facebook's whiteknighting. Sup Forums is not Reddit, Tumblr or 9gag.com. Sup Forums is a place for people to be monsters. Disturbing, cold, heedless monsters that they really are. Tsunami kills people in Asia and we laugh. Psychotic emo fulfills her sick desires with her cat and we laugh. A man rapes his grandchildren, we laugh and demand more. Suicide, foul play, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape and unfounded wrath- we laugh.

We are cruel; we do not forgive; we do not forget; we are the real face of the internet.

joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does make my pussy wet

lol

take it easy there Hitler...i don't laugh at most of those thing...only if it envolves nigger kek

taco bell god tier rekt

Fake debate fake derail of justice
Weres the material op

sweet Jesus! the ammount of shit!

shittiest rekt thread ever

anybody got a spoon or nachos?

I was waiting for them to light her on fire then I realised they were pissing on her. You OP are a world class faggot. Good day.

nerve gas surprise attack. Poor cunt never had a chance

all time fav

that metal touched the lightpole, fried, his friend burned bottom of foot trying to kick off

I almost bust a nut when that streetlamp smashed down onto that one biker before he exploded into flames and had everything run over him

so glad my mom talked me out of sheparding

Relax it's not that serious. Retard.

Can somebody post gifs/webms where chinks fall down an elevator like in webm related? I had 2 more but i've lost them.

Sup Forumstard thank you

damn they hit that pavement hard on the second headbutt

did they died?

Now that's the way to do it.

Yes, reincarnated.

Darwin says hello.

The fall did kill him. Praise Darwin.

wtf happen here

How can someone be that stupid?

>live in Saudi Arabia
>have tons of money but no alcohol
>resort to driving expensive cars dangerously for fun
>crash said expensive car whilst driving dangerously
>flung from vehicle

I can feel the monster in me taking over. Help me Sup Forumsros!

damnnnnnnn

the funny thing is most of the really brutal deaths in these webms are 3rd worlders, but more commonly chinks. I don't understand how they can be so goddam stupid.

The Chinese sell health and safety contracts to the lowest bidders.

People are eating fucking tide pods and now branding themselves on stoves.

this is cool

Yo check these fucking dubs real quick niqqa

What I don't get is why not just go to /gif/ rather than the same reposted shit here?

Kill yourself faggot.

Not giving a fuck is ingrained in Chinese culture, safety precautions and maintenance are too much of a hassle.

who is this master? i would much like to be his student in the art of smashing puss

Suck it, Chang.

Kek's

OP delivers

Hey can I catch a ride with you guys? My brother can't drive for shit

>DSP rides a bike

i like how she tries to touch the road in full speed with her bare hand

> le internet hatemachine
Pls keep this to yourself,
This is how we get children on Sup Forums.
I usually don't laugh at rekt threads.
We humans are genuinly attracted to the morbid side of life, some more than others.
It's part of l'appel du vide, the call of the void, which drives it all.
Just look at how paul's vid blew up.
Everyone was white knight as fuck, but they still wanted to see it.
Once you cave in to seeing these things, you just can't resist not looking if you see a thread pass.

Stop thinking you're part of something that requires you to uphold retarded standards

newFAGGOT
GOD DAMNIT DO I HATE ALL OF YOU. Sup Forums IS MAINSTREAM NOW AND OH HOW IT'S FUNNY WHEN SOMEONE CAN REPOST SOME PASTA OR MEME 100 TIMES A DAY AND /STILL/ RANK IN ALL OF THESE GOD DAMN NEWFAGGOTS. BURN IN HELL YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. I HOPE YOU GET CANCER. CUNT.

>using the word newfag
>not being one

Pick one

> he responded to a pasta
> HE must be oblivious!

Like he said
>retarded standards

You can't tell me how to feel, Sir Edgelord

10/10 U mad bro

Did her head come off?

That's a terrible shop.

Never gets old

clearly

Did you forget that this is where Anonymous was born and raised?

Wtfnisbthisnshit

y you quote anonymous? Kek

This is a pathetic place, it's not where psychopaths hang out, no, it's where wanna-be psychopaths hang out, desperate to one-up each other in callous remarks.
Angry children, venting their frustrations here, well aware that it may corrode away their decency and eventually make them unfit for human company.
Pity them. Then ignore them.

damn lame i came here to see women getting mistreated and abused

Kek

No no, can't have man raping grandkids, that's child molestation, the neo-sjw's of Sup Forums takes umbrage at that.

Newfag

Gtfo kid

You have no clue.

Bait.jpg

good one

They get rental cars then drift them...

Shit like this is why being vegan is fucking stupid

1. the dogs are fucking useless, barking at the car instead of doing their fucking job
2. would make the most perfect stew out of that little shit in the most painstaking way possible

>T2 theme plays

WHY?

filename

"drift"

No. But I have aids

Only teenagers will get triggered by this, seriously. If you drink so much that you pass out in the bushes, being peed on should be the last of your worries and I bet this girl already knows that. I know several girls who continue the lifestyle of self-destructive drinking after being raped several times. And no, virgins, I don't mean the "oh I was drunk when I willingly slept with you, so it's rape" kind of rape, I mean the kind where the girl is deliberately drugged so several guys can take turns with her. A lot of us don't have to see that side of partying, but it really isn't just in movies. I honestly thought it was blown out of proportion until I had to deal with it more than once.

I regret making friends with girls who ruin themselves like that. Don't befriend self-destructive, female alcoholics. Bad things happen to them.

The amount of people who haven't seen Black Sheep always surprises me.

Kek

>world population 7.6 billions
>asian population 4.5 millions
more than half the planet are asians, that's why you see more of them doing anything.

You should actually put anti-aliasing on the vagina, too, like the rest of the picture.

It wouldn't like such a shitty photoshop then.

newfags
fuck off

is this nerve gas?

Topkek, can we make this a social media trend like icebucket thing

good thread derailer, saved it