What does it mean when someone calls you a faggot?

What does it mean when someone calls you a faggot?

that you are a faggot

man i laugh at it its like an ant waving at you

>

you're not their kind

It means that he is a meanie with bad language who is upset about his little penis and projects his hatred on the outside world

Haha

>who is upset about his little penis
okay pal you're legitimately a fag

means you take dick up the ass like a champ

A conclusion without an argument

Basically you

you don't like guys with little dicks, you like guys with big dicks. that's like not only gay that's like creepy super gay fetish kind of stuff. like not even being insulting you're obviously a closet case to deny it.

Jokes on them im not a bundle of sticks, but I will suck ur dick

Beat the shit out of them, rape the body, disarticulate the limbs, cook and eat it? Definitely what I would do, but a weak bitch like you would just stand there like a beta and take it.

You say some pretty serious shit, prey. Better watch yourself when the wolves come.

I'm sorry friend but I think you misunderstood my comment. I'm didn't want to insult you!
No offence, god bless!

like a pussy

best answer

alright, i’m a gay male white redhead 23 yo 6’2 150 lbs. my thing is, i love being humiliated by straight men, and by that i mean i’ll go on cam nude write on myself with marker stuff random things up my ass, show full face on cam, you can for sure screenshot me, expose me, dox me. i just want to be made into a joke by straight sadistic men, would you be down? message me on discord @ imadumbfag94#7883 plz

I'm not insulted. I'm not going to confirm whether I'm your type or not. You just have a very obvious fetish for big dicks. You don't like guys with little dicks, just big dicks.

It means they think it is an insult because it is a slur against being gay because they are ashamed of their homosexual feelings. They are so deep in the closet that they not only found Christmas presents, but they can see Tom Cruz and John Travolta making out in the corner.

it means that you are on Sup Forums

Spoken like a true faggot