Are you Gay if you get a hard on for big muscular Women ?

Are you Gay if you get a hard on for big muscular Women ?
Make it a thread if you like post your pic
I just think you could really give them a pounding ;)

Heterosexual sex is the opposite of gay. If the woman was born a woman, no matter if she is solid muscle or gobs of fat meat, then sex with her is heterosexual and not homosexual.

/thread

Having slept with one,
It’s not great.. not recommended

Go on. They smell like men, don't they?

>born a woman
It's also straight sex if she identifies as a woman. You wouldn't fuck this guy, even if he was born with a pussy.

Identity doesn't dictate sexuality you dick head

Tell us more

Yes.
Attraction to overwhelmingly masculine features compared to feminine features is homosexual and unnatural in nature.

>It's also straight sex if she identifies as a woman.
Hahahahaha NOPE
Go be a kike somewhere else.

SHE should identify as a woman because SHE is a woman. Other than that, identifying as something doesn't mean squat. I can identify myself as POTUS but that don't mean I am. The is only one way a person is a male or female and that's being born that way.

I wouldn't fuck either.

I would. I'd bend him over like the bitch he is.

You're a faggot! Lmao

no, but being pegged is gay

Why?

then so is fapping

Looks like a woman though.

>Are you Gay if you get a hard on for big muscular Women ?
>Are you Gay
>Women?

When will this madness stop? Does the word woman ring no bells? You're literally not gay for liking women, no matter how fucked up they look like.
You're only guy if you like dicks on your women. Because they're men.

>Are you gay if you get a hard on for a women

Tough question user.

Take your tumblr bullshit elsewhere there is absolutely no "identifying" you mentally ill fuck.

>It's also straight sex if she identifies as a woman.
Nope

It could be considered straight if you're attracted to someone presenting themselves as a woman. But usally the illusion wears off when you see all the male features.

Biology doesn't give a shit what you indentify as. You are who you are. You were given a deck of cards and it's up to you how you play it. It's not like you've got a couple of odd numbers and you go through life pretending you're playing with a full house.