So Sup Forums a question

So Sup Forums a question

Ive fucked a few black girls in my time, but I never spanked one. After seeing this webm, it made me think, can you even tell when you've spanked them? I mean white girls turn nice and red, where do you go from dark black?

source?

> dark black

Perhaps you get bright black.

bright black? hahahaa come on dude, we know that isnt a thing

every webm thread ever

any anons out there have the answer?

why are you stealing from the prNullgramm?

what now?

fuck it. wichtigtuer

they say Sup Forums is populated by idots, pedophiles and 13 y/o but you are obviously are gentleman and a scholar

fair winds to you, sir

jokes are hard to understand, arent they?

thief.

seriously, has nobody here ever spanked a black girl?? Come on i know there are a lot of foreveralones around but surely someone knows the answer. I even googled and couldn't find an answer.

>Bright
>Black
You know they have the lowest I.Qs, right?

i was being racist, saying blacks cant be smart, lrn to joke

Fine... Basketball American here. I've spanked enough black women to know that eventually it turns a deep purple/dark blue. There. Now fuck off.

purple/blue eh?
thanks man, i appreciate it

Keep on smacking til you get cotton.

Yes, but depending on the level of darkness, you'll have a hard time seeing it. In my experience, its easier to spank hard the first time and consciously spank her softer each time afterwards to prevent her from having too much pain.

oh i wasnt asking for technique tips, im pretty good at it
honestly i was just curious about the colour.

Oh wait are you saying you deliberately spank softer because you cant tell visually how much damage you've done?

Yep. The deep purple is often noticeable, but some girls are like beyond Westly Snipes.

den scheiß braucht keiner.

heh fair enough

As i said before, thanks for the answer, it just crossed my mind and I had to know.

That vid is always lovely to see

you're welcome, its a nice ass no matter where you come from ;)

You mean people stealing others content? true. die.

Also the contrast between her very dark skin and the pink insides is really striking

i'd feel a little guilty if Sup Forums wasnt filled with nothing but samefaggotry, i was just using it for my question

yeah, thats the thing i remember most from my time with black girls. I had a few indian girls as well, and its always a bit of a shock, bright pink after brown

i am not op. i hate these wannabes from pr0gram shithole pretending to be superior. just leave.

Now that's some sweet chocolate.

but we are. maggot.

and it's with two m.

well everybody is whining there that it is dying and that it is not like it used to be. just same faggetery as it is here.

after assfucking / cockchoking one to death i can attest to even the darker ones losing enough color where spanking shows some handmarks. also more fun to repeatedly throttle fuck without the loud crying & screaming.

source?

sorry man, i just grabbed it from one off the webm threads from the last year

Dark black people's pussies look like horse cunts

This, maybe the skin will flare darkly

Just keep spanking till you see swelling/bleeding.

flare and darkly... you see the inconsistency there right?

2edgy4me

I was going to check but I can't really find any bondage stuff involving dark black girls.

Look at this faggot, lying to himself while pretending his german shithole is superior

german imageboard pr0gramm, a user there uploaded a lot of small vids of him fucking her

How do I find them tho

use the thing on your neck

Funny.
I meant is there any special word to search. schwarz doesn't help

Never was big into animals

>implying you wouldn't

hahaha
man this has to be one of my longest lasting threads, thanks guys for being interested