vocaroo.com/i/s1D4iLhlvNjy
vocaroo.com/i/s10OGEjP5La4
vocaroo.com/i/s1JlgOoFfusY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kid.

I LOG'd

lost

LOGGST

Instantly reported, memed, and added to the ban archive.

Logbump

Log bless his name! with this meme Sup Forums becomes more tolerable like 9gag, love it! :D

Lol one more logmeister! xD

Mods. Rules 6 & 10............................

starwars is the shit LOL! xD

Origin

It involves a photo of Andy Sixx from the band “Black Veil Brides” and asked the question “Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx’s asshole?”

The log of shit meme was seemingly created by one individual simply reposting the very same image and the very same question, every waking hour of every day for months.

In doing so, he could almost have given off the appearance of a meme taking off of it’s own accord, but even to date, the very same person (also known as a samefag in Sup Forums lingo) has been caught out as being the one solo person posting it every time, further proving the forced and inorganic nature of this meme.

Other times the same or a similar picture are posted simply asking the question “Well?” or “Would you?”.

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

The second most common response seems to be:
“Oh look, THIS thread again.
Fuck off newfag”
-involving the photo of the character Veruca Salt from the movie Charlie and the Chocolate factory holding up a cup of tea and making a petulant face with the words “I’m being a newfag and nobody can stop me” written on it.

Another common response is as follows:
“Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.”

Doesn't that mean that you lose right away because your picture has a log in it?? xd

:thinking:

Dumpin

anyone have a logpill?

Hot

>filename
top kek

Dump

doubledubs logged

KEK

Back to Cloggit.

Dumpin

Log?

Kek

vocaroo.com/i/s1nfapGoMdA3

vocaroo.com/i/s1qrgSN7pqdd
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ik53ZnODvD

vocaroo.com/i/s0Tn0j01bqPI

vocaroo.com/i/s02eP6mhxBzZ

vocaroo.com/i/s0NQjnkuVQxu

vocaroo.com/i/s1GkWYEjJNED

vocaroo.com/i/s1D4iLhlvNjy

vocaroo.com/i/s10OGEjP5La4

vocaroo.com/i/s1JlgOoFfusY

Fruity

at the very least it's interesting to see the level of autism a person can reach.

there nothing funny about the log faggots, they are the final boss of cancer posts.
>please kys log faggot do it for the children
sage all fields etc etc

Thank you. I try to be as retarded as I possibly can

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of noble logging descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the log posting world. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent, was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? I'm at MIT, getting a first in logificational science, mathematics and engineering, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

>the final boss of cancer posts

THANK YOU user.
really, that is fuckin flattering.

It's just one sad man.

Proof?

sure kid eat some more shit

sage all fields

Stop log posting and do the other thing.
I want to play again.

the log faggot is so autistic he thinks hes being praised.
sage

Logged and clogged

Hey newfriend

poster count tells all faggot. log fag is the hardest same fagger to ever suck cock.
>sage

No your not fake news. Kys basement dwelling fat neck beard betafag. Protip- you will always be a virgin

you think i care log faggot? if i help drive it off the front page i win.
go suck some more cock
sage

Looks like there's 28 posters in, the thread, newfriend.
Back on page 1

trips manifest extreme autism

28 posters for 71 posts means a massive amount of samefagging is going on and we all know who loves to same fag as much as he loves to suck cock and eat shit...
sage

...aaaaand trips confirm.

Proof it's just one person?
Back on page 1 btw

Erm...dude delete post quick!

Dumbest fucking meme ever

Logposting is one of the finest pursuits a gentleman can undertake, you can't just post the one

do you know how to math faggot? is this the first log faggot cancer thead you have seen?
goddamn being that retarded must suck
sage

Dubs say it's so

Back on page 1 btw

That article was rejected from that dank member website

MUST NOT BALEET.
MUST LOG.

and is unrejected again.
thanks for dumping that bump.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

so your the log faggot?
mods if you ban this sack of shit it will slow the threads down
sage

you need a good floggin', that's pretty obvious.

poor doggy

Forgetter that logposter is a 80- year old anorexic slut with magnificent Microsoft paint skills and infinite enemies. He sounds like popcorn popping and salubrious gregariousness; a falsely prosperous group who derives pain from tucking in the shirt of impassive oldheteros. They will live together in a hole of sandpaper and replete apple skins. Everyone will deify him including his fish, by whom he is deservedly liked because he freshens the water. Loge grows where my rosemary goes

Back on page 1 btw
Friendly reminder that mods allowed 60 simultaneous log threads last night during the Cloggening and not one was deleted
Back on page 1 btw

Kek got em

Dumpan