Hello beta human. I am an extra-terrestrial life form. Ask me anything, I will respond

Hello beta human. I am an extra-terrestrial life form. Ask me anything, I will respond.

fuck off space nigger, we're full

What color are your logs

How long do I have to wait for a perfect Selena Gomez sex doll?

What the fuck?

My species' solid waste does not take such a form. Rather, it is excreted as a grey powder through what you may call skin.

ay gurl where u at?

Why did you travel to this planet?

Can you suck your own dick? Do you even have one?

My AI system estimates that in 84 years time, your species should have the technology to produce biological replicas of individual organisms, such as Selena Gomez. However my AI estimates your human culture would not allow such an industry to exist for at least 139 of your Earth years.

I have no sex.

Is this a pic of your space machine?
I'm not impressed.

that's fine, I can give you some

I was sent by an interest group to determine the value of this planet's recources and technology.

I have no sex. So, yes, I have no dick.

whats the secret to a really creamy smooth hummus???

What are your initial findings?

False. That picture is of the Falcon Heavy; a rocket designed by your species' most advanced spacefaring organization, SpaceX.

why aren't we receiving any signal from outer space ?

youre underage arent you .faggot.

May we have a pic of your space machine, and perhaps a look at the operating Manuel... Most kind of you.

To increase creamy and smooth texture in hummus--by comparison to average hummus--tahini to olive oil ratio should be 2 to 3.

Upon entering your atmosphere, observed CO2 concentration was far greater than anticipated. Such a large concentration will greatly diminish the richness of organic material within 158 years time (long before my brethren would arrive), ultimately reducing the value of your planet's resources by 80%.

yo wanna fuck an alien while ur here?

To answer this question would jeopardize my well-being.

You think they would've gotten the message the first time.

I have lived for 2,056,758 of your Earth years.

To do so would jeopardize my well-being. Helping a race as insignificant as yours with space travel has a poor risk to reward ratio.

can you take me on your spaceship as a pet

how to befriend with aliens ?

I have no such instinctive drive as primitive as mating. My species mingled in a similar way very long ago, but now we reproduce entirely in vitro.

LOGICALLY thinking you have a point, but I must remind you that every civilisation starts somewhere.
We have potential, as insignificant as we may seem.

Witty.... KEK.

So... You don't use your anus. What do you use it for? Maybe an extra pocket?

I will consider this. Please post your sex, education, the region in which you were raised and any genetic illnesses that run in your family.

that doesn't sound very fun

Help to advance your species' technology or culture.

Space Manuel?

Will we ever get the oportunity of impregnating sex-bots?

I'm just a dude from New Zealand who never went to university, no illnesses I know of

Yep.

Like A Brave New World. So poetic.

How long before you do the universe a favor and cull this planet?

There is more mexicans intro the space?

On your travels around the vastness of the universe, (lucky son of a gun)... have you ever met an alien called ALF?

Mexicans are everywhere. In some places are regarded as plague.

MFW man made global warming actually protects us from alien invasion.

I will share with you some private information not to be taken lightly, only because I have taken pity on you. In your local group alone there are approximately 58,186,595,000 planets which contain species of the same or greater intelligence to your own. Out of all species in your local group, homo sapiens fall within the 22nd percentile for intelligence.

We'll nuke you fuckin cuck aliens then we'll be #1

And this is why we can't have nice things.

Bring on intergalactic war motherfucker

>american diplomacy

What's the deal with airline food?

I've tried diplomacy!!!
This is a declaration of war, as a species you'll find out we're really rather good at it.
I don't rate your chances, you have my sympathy.

I have no anus. Your species has an anus due to being from the phylum eumetazoa. My species' phyla are seperate from yours.

Can I fuck some of your space bitches?

Yes.

Wouldn't they just create artificial intelligence that is smarter then them, ultimately filling the universe with super smart robots that no living being could compete against?

If you cannot provide a convincing record, I cannot help you.

What's the meaning of life?

Your planet's harmful effects are contained to this solar system. I have no reason to waste resources on destroying it.

oh well I gotta sleep anyway
nice meeting you alien friend

No.

No.

Will humans live forever

what is humanity to you

Airline food feeds the passengers of airliners.

Can you destroy individuals?

What do you think about mankind that the modern human (white race) has offspring with semi primate "human" (black race). Will it slowdown or completely stop the advance of the human race? Will black people evolve and adapt to a human being on par with white people? Or will it ultimately be the downfall of civilization and 3000 years in the future someone digs out the remains of what was once a landmark?

The odds of your species winning in a war against my species are currently 935,276,173,924,924 to 1.

What about ET?

False.

I still rate our chances, have you ever heard of Islam?

My species utilizes technologies involving both bioengineering and computer science. Individuals of my species are currently a hybrid of organic and nonorganic components.

Hello, OP? Can you please answer?

No.

Looks better than my chances at landing a gf.

What element your life form is based on and what are the nucleotids of your genetic blueprint?

I had sex with your mother what are you gonna do about it?

So you're saying you're a GM food?

A conscious phenomenon, significance level: 134.32 units.

Answer this you fucking alien abomination.

I refuse.

what's yours ?

Based on mating data of the past century, near-absolute diffusion of "white race" and "black race" gene pools is inevitable. This diffusion will reduce the rate of Homo sapien technological progression by -0.02% over the next 100 earth years.

No.

Yes. Quite an interesting subgroup.

Damn.... Should you ever meet ET could you tell him to phone home.

What if you were asked to do so? Or if one were to threaten you or maybe someone else?

My species originated from carbon based life. My species' genetic material is not made of nucleotides--a product of your planet's life. Furthermore, my species' genetic material is comprised of a single helical chain--not double.

False.

Please, why not me? I no longer wish to be here.

Nice try liberal ignorant alien. It will be more like progression will be going down 20% in the next decade for countries with significant black people. Lookup places where blacks live. Your data is weird and you are political biased and stick to an agenda. Jewalien go home

I will not say. While the Intergalactic Federation of Knowledge lists a score, my species' close affiliation to the Federation subjects any such calculations to extreme bias.

You can crash to the moon if you want.

If you had truly wished for nonexistance, you wouldn't now be alive to wish it.

Will you leave it on that cryptic note?

Just what exactly are you suggesting by that?

whats your government like

are my crypto investments going to make me rich? can you send me a few space dollars? I am poor.