Racial Purity

Okay Sup Forums I need your help
>Be me sitting with family
>They are looking through a facebook
>I notice a white woman had a baby with a black man
>I call her a traitor to the race and scum
>My family gets mad and I go to room
>Spaghetti trail all the way to my room

I'm gonna come down and argue why cros breeding is bad and racial purity is good.
I need some reasons though.

Other urls found in this thread:

incogman.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hide your power level you sperg.

What does that mean. I'm new to Sup Forums

Mixed people have inferior immune systems.
Mixed people are less able to benefit from organ, blood, and bone marrow transplants.
Mixed people have a greater predisposition to mental disorders, such as Elliot "JUST" Rogers.
Mixed people are less aesthetically pleasing than White people.
Mixed people interfere with evolution by reversing genetic drift and reducing genetic diversity.

I just argued that to them. All they could say was but muh feels and it's 2016. I have won.

It means don't tell blue-pilled normies you're a Nazi.

I'm slowly converting my family to red pills.

incogman.net/

Crime rates

>I need some reasons though.
Lol you're no better than a liberal. Why the fuck do you believe this, if you don't even know why?

Hopefully the chimp will kill the kids.

I like this site

>Go to your room

You must be 18 years or older to post.

I know a reasons why. I just wanna use my sources and get a few more arguments. A liberal goes straight in without preparing.

I just kinda walked away didn't get sent to it.

Non-weebs need to get out.

>Mixed people have inferior immune systems.
Unless you live where your people originated without mixing and without coming into contact with other people, your immune system isn't going to be enough to protect yourself. It's why we have vaccines.

>transplants
We're starting to be able to make new parts for people from their own cells

>mental disorders
Could be caused by people constantly looking down on them for being mixed. Elliot Rodger was a half-Asian white supremacist who thought all black people were slaves. That's not genetic.

>aesthetics
Irrelevant, and subjective

>interfering with evolution
Better get rid of all technology then, go back to living in the wild and scavenging for food

>be le sitting with le family
>they are all on faceberg while I nervously hover from the side
>notice white woman with a black baby
>blurt out "w-w-whites a-are s...s-superior..."
>family laughs at me
>turn around
>dad trips me
>spaghetti falls out of all 4 of my pockets, including back pockets
>crab walk to room

g-guys why is racisl pruity good?

eeh i guess ill kill myself

Just quit being a total sperglord, dude. Read some actual books.... And I guarantee, eventually you'll pick up the language skills to talk to your family without spaghetti'ing all over the place.

It's just falling apart. My sisters are all becoming liberals since they're in college. I'm trying my hardest to stop this.

iirc your definition of violent crime includes car theft when the vehicle was unoccupied and burglary when no one was home. This may be skewing your stats for 'violent crime' B vs. W.

>make a claim about something you don't know anything about
>start an argument
>don't even know why

You idiot, real life isn't pole

Made the mistake of exposing my red pill to family and friends makes it hard to red pill them the same.

Stil crime

Don't just spreg out. Noone asked your opinion. If asked, say you don't agree with it but never act like a fucking retard.