This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King

This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2175053/Burger-King-worker-posted-pictures-standing-bins-lettuce-fired.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOT FOOT FUNGUS IN MY BURGER KING LETTUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Number 15

It might be in your shit, I don't eat fast food.

I worked at McDs when I was about 17, we used to take pictures like this with the old food we were throwing away to trigger everyone. Good times. I've never personally seen, or been acquainted with someone that's actually sabotaged someone's meals. Maybe it's an American thing?

Sup Forums ended up figuring out which location this was at and the guy got caught. Search it up

sure sure

what exactly is this list of numbers? what are the other ones?

stop trying to repost old shit from 2012 as if everyone has forgotten about it. you arent smart. you arent clever. you arent special. you are a nigger faggot. kill yourself.

Back in the days when Sup Forums was not good, but better.

>shoes on lettuce

Comparing to the enormous amount of transfats you devour at Burger King, dirty lettuce is not that scary

Why is this old ass picture being posted every single day?
Did some newfag find this picture and think people haven't seen it before?

faggot thinks transfats is whats wrong with fast food

Still better than their fucking burgers.

if you think that stuff that literally clogs your veings aren't that big deal, please tell me what is wrong with food then

>transfats

So is this a lettuce which identifies as burger pattie?

you literally cannot eat meat without eating transfats. We also the US banned transfats as a food additive in 2015

>you literally cannot eat meat without eating transfats
retard

>Eating veggies at fast food joints

If I'm making the bad decision to eat there, im going all the way

I unironicaly watched that list

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2175053/Burger-King-worker-posted-pictures-standing-bins-lettuce-fired.html

yeah, it happened in 2012