Fuck my ex

Fuck my ex

Holy shit bump

is there a clearer one? and good work OP

I keep trying to post but apparently I'm exceeding the file size

downsize a bit it in paint or something till it lets you post

OK hold up, on my desktop now

I'm here waiting too, OP. I like how that body is twig thin yet the curves are still there.

Looks like she has a dick, which is my jam.

Qt man. Looks like a delicate softy. She smart? Tell her I love her for me.

Does she have jaundice or is she just that chinky?

LOL she does look like a fucking mansexual

she's smarter than me IQ wise, but as I've learned, IQ means jack shit

nah shes just a chink bitch

Yes sir I would love to!

look at those awkward proprotions

I would gladly keep her chained up in my basement and use her as a breeding slave for the rest of her life.

What was wrong with her?

Nice tits for a nip

Well, she was Korean. Which means shes fucking insane. Cheated on both of her ex boyfriends with each other, then cheated on me with one of them, while cheating on that guy with me. Can you imagine the fuck updness

whats urs and hers, im 142 if she wants a real man

lmao curse lifted.

She just really likes to have all of the dick huh

Was she at least crazy in bed too?

You got exactly what you deserve.
A relationship that starts with cheating always ends with cheating.

Now that I am reading yr story, feel so blessed that 6 months ago told a korean nurse that I can fill her fuck holes only but don't want a serious relationship

Don't be a moral faggot

No. No she was not. Let me tell you, it's actually the normal girls who are kinda awkward but still social that are the craziest in bed, like the girl you see cosplaying at PAX

an actual yellow asian!

What a waste of a good piece of meat. Would probably have fallen for her as well though.

What was her kink?

How is that being a moral faggot? He's right.
People rarely change, he's an idiot for not realizing that she would do the same shit to him.

>deserve
thats not morality thats autism

where did I say that I cheated on her? Cause I didn't. Not until I found out anyway.

like it matters

Any spread pussy or asshole?

Dump all of those tits

Please post pussy pics.

Well the thing is I didn't know until it happened and she told me about it. You're right, people don't change. If someone told you they cheated on their previous partner, they are gonna cheat on you too

leak all her shit. she's scum

my current gf is way better. Asian as well but without any of the drama. better body too

ooooh very nice

she is weirdly thin isnt she

dont waste seed like that cum inside her butthole or get the bitch on the pill and let her body absorb

The chick on the left though, look at those tits. And that face. Yeah she has some wide shoulders that she could body check you with and lay you down and spread you out with and then forcefully inspect your ANUS, but damn isn't she cute?

bitch my seeds go directly into the trash can or toilet. I have many to give away.

are you also such a yellow chink ?

this is your worth, where you place your seed

Worry not, I got her on the pill shortly after.

Damn though, my intention was to post nudies of my cheating ex, not my amazing current gf

does yours mew for moans too?

Don't judge

no, i think i will

Show her tits faggot

Feel sorry for you

trust me its worse to see you suffer

I mean did I not already

hows that

Her number? Lol

dump more still lurkin

good job editing out the vin number of the car faggot

>im coming for your korean qt3.14

that doesnt sound very korean man. dont mix up your bad taste of woman with a race. koreans are some of the most loyal people I've ever met

Shit quality photos

ZOOM ENHANCE

yeah right nigger this aint CSI miami

OK - you bring up a good point. True, Koreans are incredibly loyal. But their idea of loyalty is extremely stringent, and if you don't meet that idea (oh, I saw you talking to your female classmate) they feel it's OK to "revenge" you

ok yea it may be a different idea of loyal, saw something like you described..
my gf is korean too but not at all like this, so I'm also a bit biased

okay, OP, I'm in

You stupid as fuck nigger if a girl cheat on her ex what make you think you're any special she's going to do the same to you Lmao

Well I sincerely hope she is not like this. But Korean girls are all a product of their chorus to some degree or another, so careful

As mentioned earlier, I was not aware of her cheating habits until after

thanks mate, lets see where it goes

Alright OP, im down whats your zipcode/ area code
Ill come fuck her

Upload video!

she looks shanghainese

too skinny for my taste

>k

Xe looks 40 years old.