Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
infogram.com/us-crime-in-black-and-white-1gzxop49q0okmwy
youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
youtube.com/watch?v=_YQFx5r04GU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you ever met one?

/thread

No, I live on an island in the south Pacific.

What are they like?

The smart ones are alright. The dumb ones are okay until they get into groups, then they launch into a hive mind where they are loud and obnoxious and have no respect or ethics.

They have no motivation to accomplish anything in life and can't plan long term, mostly because they can't find the motivation it discipline. They tend to be aggressive and lack foresight.

The women are tough and no-nonsense. The old men, if they live that long, are also awesome. Old black grandmas can be either bitter or very wise and loving.

Questions?

they don't... only trolls do

Don't take this shitbird seriously. Black folks are like any else, but in America they have a history of varying brutal oppression by people like this faggot for hundreds of years.

And shitbird, I hope you're not white because you are an embarrassment to whoever you might claim to be a part of.

Just to make things clear:
A person who can articulate, follows the law, has work and a roof over his head can be black as the night.
But everyone who commits crimes, is muslim, shits in the street, doesn't give a fuck about "educashen", can't grow a plant and blames white people for everything that happened or could possibly happen in another universe is a fucking nigger.
So, why do I have niggers? It's fucking obvious. And they don't neccesarily have to have a certain skin colour, because "Antifa" are niggers, too IMO.

most people don´t, but if the classic rascist stereotype of a nignog goes full apeshit, these words applie: niggers gonna nig, aka black people are still niggers and hail to nigger africa.

>Black folks are like any else.
Right. Because white and asian start riot from fucking nothing and chimp out like wild savages.

There is reason people hate them. They lack morals, hygiene and ALWAYS blame others for their problems.

They belong to africa. To the junge and savan.

White men got murdered by bunch of black guys just because he was white.

This is your future America and the jews will grab your money before you get killed by black hordes

>Why do people hate niggers?

The question is, why do niggers make themselves be hated?

tru

Didn't that person get murdered by a rapefugee?

whites lie a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

I hope so. Lemme check...

This actually fucking triggered me. Disgusting fucking monkey

this image was literally me in pubg the other day

>join squad
>3 nigger avatars load up
>ok this can't be so bad, reserve judgment
>stock up on weapons and goods
>find a car
>bring car to nigger squad mates
>tell me to come look at something
>these useless retards haven't found anything and have no weapons
>suddenly start punching me and hitting me with crowbars
>what the fuck
>ded
>hear "yeah nigga i got this niggas m4 nigga" over the mic
>stay spectating
>watch them all die to the first playzone
>wait for next game to load up
>they're too dumb to leave or realise i'm still in their squad
>dive
>grab shotgun
>execute them all immediately
>"why nigga why nigga i'm on your team niga"
>"fuckin white bitch"

nice one!

I heard some rumour to that effect at least.

It would amuse me mildly if it was true.

>Why do people hate niggers?
I think a better question is, why would someone not hate niggers?

Because people did in ancient times because of the black skin, which religious types thought it meant they were devilish people.

And because most people in America nowadays cling to old ideas because they're unable of the smallest act of thinking by themselves.

You know, the cage of monkeys experiment.

Even niggers hate other niggers.

Such a nine hole question

Because they always eat all the chicken wings and watermelon

no, dummy. all black people are niggers
ALL OF THEM
none of this weak-ass "nigger's just a word! you can be a white nigger, niggers are different than black people" namby pamby bullshit

No. There's definitely a clear distinction between niggers and black people.

Is that birmingham?

>posts video of south african farm attack
>pretends this happend in murrica

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

>Number of murders in 1997: 142
>Number of murders in 2004: 82
>Number of murders in 2016 49

So if this is going to be america, why are "farm murders" getting less over time?

No, all black people are niggers. Every single last one of them.
You can train a dog to do tricks, you can take it to obedience school or whatever, but at the end of the day, a dog's a dog, and a nigger is a nigger and should hang

>b-but muh BASED BLACK GUY

you should hang too. your circumcised dick is as soft as a lily petal, you nigger loving faggot kike.

I can't change your mind and I don't want to. In fact I know exactly where you're coming from. There are very little decent black people in the world that it does become easy to batch them all together.

no, i've met literally every black person alive and they are all pieces of shit. you can't tell the difference between a nigger and a non nigger because you're a fucking nigger loving jew faggot kike.

Alright now you're trying too hard lol

Because they mostly are white loosers.

There's like ten black people in my town. Most of them keep to themselves and seem like nice people. Except one. He dresses like a redneck, does a lot of coke, and likes to cause problems. I live right down the road from his favorite bar. So I have the pleasure of hearing him screaming like an ape at 3 AM.

>nigger
>no reading comprehension
This is your answer OP

just specially black people, well that would be a mix of propinquity, tribalism and simple thinking

there are plenty of ''niggers'' who deserve to be hated, but to hate a group of people based on an ethnic grouping is plain retarded, there are good people and bad people, stupid people and smart people, well mannered cultured men and ignorant peasant criminal scum among nearly all ethnicities

infogram.com/us-crime-in-black-and-white-1gzxop49q0okmwy

I lost with
>in America they have a history of varying brutal oppression by people like this faggot for hundreds of years.

Ho if it's not in US it's ok
thx

Hmu raging racist 4436308962

Because all the white farmers were driven out or left?

1.5/10, I responded

Only children say this. Posting stupidity like this, you might as well have said, 'Hi, I'm 19 and haven't lived long enough to develop a complex opinion.'

I'm not judging you. I said the same thing when I was 19 and so did almost everyone I know. Now I don't say that anymore. And neither does anyone in my age group. You'll get there eventually too.

Meh, Black people are some of the greatest people alive. Its the social economic low lifes that we hate, some just happen to be black.

This. All though I need to interject at the tribalism part. Tribalism is important for any society to exist. If we lose an identity, than we cease to be a nation. Even the most progressive democracies in the world have aspects of tribalism. It's just being human. I'm getting tired of people speaking of tribalism like it's a bad thing.

You're trying to tell me that your opinion is widely regarded as the only opinion that counts?

>post picture of Child starving in africa
>"SEE? AMERICA IS GOING TO SHIT
He tried to make a gif from a shithole country look like its in america

Nope, more whites living in SA than ever before

Because people like you insist on perpetuating a mindless and pointless ideal that has no positive effect on the human race. Also people fear what they dont understand. So imagine a farm raised punk kid that has never been outside his town trying to understand the world around him. Must be scary if all you believe the earth was made in 7 days.

I don't hate them. Although, I am a race realist. There is simply no denying that they have different genetic traits that separate them from us. I don't think it makes us superior in anyway, but I do think people need to recognize it. In fact, there is many things black people are better at. Generally they are better athletes and have a better understanding of rhythm in music. If you look back, some of the best musicians, especially in Jazz, of the 20th century were black.

Ask yourself the same question. Why do you hate them?

>implying all racist are isolated hicks
Look at the alt-right. A lot of them are educated city boys. So this statement kind of fails.

>some just happen to be black
>some happen to be black
>just happen to be black
>some
>black
a quarter of the black population in america live in poverty. i think it's pretty safe to say a quarter of the black population in america are niggers.

Because 90 percent of the interactions I have wi th them are bad.

Nope. I said that YOUR opinion was one based on the folly of youth and, by the mere fact of you stating it shows your age.

I don't care at all how you feel about my opinion on the matter, although I'm confident you'll eventually evolve into a person who shares the same opinion I have. But if you don't, no big deal.

Hey, reddit. I'm not sure anyone told you that meme is dead yet. By all means keep picking at that low-hanging fruit. After all winning easy arguments really makes you look smart.

Why are you mad? Tell us what they did to you Sup Forumsro. Did they steal your girl? Did your mom divorce your father for her black friend? I'm sorry user.

>He tried to make a gif from a shithole country look like its in america
confusion is easy, america is a shithole country too

maybe because niggers are scum

just look at africa, it is a shit hole in a third world state yet they have the resources to be one of the richest continents on the fucking planet, why aren't they?

>kek
youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

because jews keep posting threads like this one to make them think people hate niggers.

i don't need jews to hate niggers

I'm black, grew up in Detroit, went to all black high school and I can confirm that
is entirely correct. ENTIRELY.

You hate niggers because you hate yourself and you like to distract yourself from that fact by projecting that hatred onto others for any reason you can.

There are many layers to this, I'll just name a few.
Scapegoating:
Are you lazy? Have violent outbursts? Can't hold a relationship?
Just yell "Nigger" and you free yourself from your own sins.
We see Lumpen all over the world act like this. When there is a state with better education and perspective for people in general, black people in these communities strive compared to hillbillies in shitholes - who in turn become violent criminal lazy dumbasses.
It's the stereotype stemming from Lumpen, often used by Lumpen elsewhere to distract from their own miserable existence.
Outside of the USA you see them way more diversely applied to all kinds of "white races" by other "whites" based on nationality instead.
Then there's of course the western US and EU imperialism that is throughout history murdering leaders of liberation movements that strive for independence and building a self sustaining economy. Thomas Sankara and Muammar al Qadaffi to name 2 most prominent. Even the "sandnigger" Assad would be slandered as a violent specimen if he didn't happen to find support by Putin, which for some reason american faggots love to suck off.
Of course Assad is a good leader, but he made the mistakes of giving the western interests too much influence by opening up the syrian society to western culture.
He has apparently learned, praising the DPRK.
We also have something like this in the example of Ukraine, where for some odd reason the same US faggots side with the nazis in Kiev rather than evil Putin "annexing cimrea". In Belarus, which very much stuck to many soviet policies, there is no western coup.

seems unrelated but national and racial chauvinism are tools of imperialist divide and conquer after all, whether it be in its homenation or abroad.

>you hate yourself
Wrong Dr. Retard i love myself

Nope. Because we always project how we feel about ourselves on others. If you loved yourself you couldn't hate anyone else.

Why do people believe obvious photoshops?

Clearly like the one you used.

And before you ignorantly declare it, I am not black.

youtube.com/watch?v=_YQFx5r04GU

>If you loved yourself you couldn't hate anyone else.
If you loved yourself you couldn't hate murderers, rapists, pedophiles...

You seem to be very clever Dr.

Jesus that is a lot of assumptions and pretend maths in there.

"What if the populations were equalized" all the maths was wrong.

But hey as long as the ignorant yanks believe it, that is what matters the most right?

because they're all black and shit

Nice to see some good diversity.
The future is great.

It's true, because you'd understand that all of those people only do what they do because of trauma.

You can hate their behaviour without hating them.

>It's true, because you'd understand that all of those people only do what they do because of trauma.

So if I kill someone who attacks me, I become a murderer because of a trauma and not because of the person who attacked me?

You seem to be very clever Dr.

That's called self-defence and it's totally different. You can't murder someone who attacks you. If someone attacks you, you have the right to use whatever force necessary to neutralise the threat.

>not knowing how statistics work
So UKers are the niggers of Europe.

>You can't murder someone who attacks you.
Yes i can.

Some are cool, some are assholes. Just like white people.

The only difference is the %

It's only murder if you're the instigator. If you're the defender you're simply using force to protect yourself.

If i kill a man, i'm a murder, it's the definition.

murder
ˈməːdə/Submit
noun
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Wrong. Murder is when you premeditate it. Meaning when you fully intend to kill someone for no reason whatsoever and instigate the violence.

If you kill someone out of self defence, it's reactionary, not pre-meditated.

You posted a picture of it basically. They're the only ones who are ever violent that actually think it's a good idea. It's literally the only time I've seen a human be violent for no other reason than stupid ideas, I mean violence is always a stupid idea but virtually all other violence beyond truly antisocial psychopaths is committed in the context of shame directly, each violent act is an attempt to convert shame to self-esteem. I can see that poverty is what the black man is ashamed of, but they go to such great lengths to hide it that it creates young black men so politically weaponized they don't even know violence and theft won't make them rich, they seem not to even be aware of the shame they're reacting to consciously - it definitely has the qualities of deliberate weaponization.

I don't hate them per-se but I see them as unconscious members of a fifth column which seeks to destroy the west. Some believe the wielder of this weapon to be communists, other think it's jews, but realistically the jew invented communism and becoming mired in figuring out which end is up may just be another snare of theirs or just simply the fog of history. I think the jew invented communism not to steal all wealth but to destroy the whole concept of wealth just like it says on the tin - and the why of it is because the existence of wealth itself could allow any jew to be poor, to fail and die. Their only true flaw is paranoia, fair as it may have been a punishment for inventing usury (or just really successfully continuing usury after the Romans invented it, like they did everything else) it's made them intractably paranoid.

>in America they have a history of varying brutal oppression
I WONDER WHY?

synonymes : killing, homicide, assassination, liquidation, extermination, execution, slaughter, butchery, massacre;

I have been thinking about this a lot lately, and I think I have a decent answer.

Black people in america are different from every other group in the world. They have been told all of their lives that white people hate them, they are oppressed, that they won’t succeed etc. Now, the things I am saying are about black people around 40 and younger, since they are the only ones who really matter.

This idea gets stuck in their heads, since they are told these things young, it’s just a simple truth to them. Got a bad grade? Bitch ass whitey teacher hates black people. White person looks in your general direction then looks away? Peice of shit whitey is a racist who doesn’t even want to look at you. Get pulled over for going 5 over in an old shitty caddy with aftermarket rims? Racist pig is just trying to keep a brother down. This just kind of escalates over time. You have mainstream publications and radicals bolstering a normal black persons mind with “Be vigilant” and such, perpetuating the idea that everyone actually hates black people because of the color of their skin, or that they think they are lesser and that you should fight back. This manifested itself in different ways over the past 40 years, but there was always a catalyst. They get to the point where thry just don’t give a fuck anymore. Since they think the world hates them and that they are disadvantaged, they fight it. They walk on the left side of the hall. They join a gang and kill anyone they want because fuck it. They have a kid with some girl and bounce out because their morals have already left them with their improperly placed rage.

You’ll see, if a black person in america puts forth any effort and attempts to act like a normal member of society, they usually become as succesful if not more succesful than the average person. The black people who don’t have this mindset are usually just like everyone else, and just want to live their life and be happy.

They are stuck in this cycle perpetuated by themselves, and continue to add coals to the fire, even when larger groups continue to offer assistance in getting them out of that rut.

Basically, whites and asians in america tend to hate black people when they act like thugs. This is very common in the southern US, where the poverty rate is high for pretty much all races.

Probably about 1/3 of my friend group is black because I live in an area with a higher population of black people, and they are some of my best friends. But I’d be lying if i said i hadn’t thought about beating the shit out of a few black people ive seen on the street for being inconsiderate thugs. Also, that whole thing about blacks being oppressed by the police, give me a fucking break.

Nobody understands the joke of the original picture.

He says he has a Glock 40. But in his hands it's a high point 9m. All the edits of this picture he's like "dis muh advanced calculator, dis my problem solver right here" and then he's actually holding the equipment he claims to be holding.

Now in your one he should be holding a nock off nerf gun or a water pistol.