G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

i don't have nearly enough energy or balls

also, still haven't gone to bed yet

because i wanna wait until the end of the month to see if vechain goes to the moon after china starts using its blockchain to authenticate luxury goods

if it doesn't then i'll post a few pink wojaks and then kill myself

I lack the constitution for suicide.

Because I have created a vert nice life for myself with hard work, positive thinking, positive choices, and a little bit of luck. If there is a god of some sort it has smiled upon me, so I always try and be cool to people. This can be yours too.

i'm waiting to see if elon musk's car is going to land in north korea and start a world war

because im not a nigger

She kinda looks like Millie Bobby Brown

haven't seen you in ages my dude.
you going good?
Uhh, i guess cause i almost got a chicks number last night, but i was too fucking drunk to put it in my phone? That gives me a little bit of hope after all the shit that has happened lately.

that would be cool.
hi bro.
who u ?

used to be in most of your threads lmao, probably don't remember. dog died at the start of december, gf dumped me day after christmas, lost almost all my friends start of january?

Name of this scene? Didn't know Noel and Brooke did a scene together.

hope you are doing better user.
don't know.

Gotta work

No, no, these are all horrible

I'm too tired to do it so I'm just waiting to die naturally

I recently started a new relationship and discovered Sup Forums, so I wanna see if he posts my nudes here, basically

Aha! Welcome to Sup Forums! We have very few rules, but you have to follow them religiously. Have a look!
Rule number 1: TITS OR GTFO

>rule number 1:
don't talk about Sup Forums
>tits or gtfo
didn't even say whether femanon or not. you don't understand the rules of Sup Forums.... like at all....

well you aren't going to find them in a "why haven't you killed yourself today" thread..

Cuz I met a new girl and she sent some undie pics after a week

great man
and nice dubs.