i 1,2 fugg her 2, user

I hope she stays this slutty when she turns 18

cause she has big tits and her IQ is like 65

ikr it would almost be worth it to go to prison

that white trash tho

those tabs
those bookmarks
I can't handle it

She reminds you of the skanks at your school you never had a chance with while you were first discovering your sexuality.

good aint it? that shit always gets me

and then Madden 2004 cheats
I'm dying rn

>girlfriend asmr

i really hope this isnt your actual bookmarks and tabs...

She's a skank.
Her tits are the only good thing about her, which are padded and pushed (notice always the double bra).

Otherwise, nigger bait.

thebarchive.com/b/search/image/vnsv9k67JUtwIB9SYw6Hiw/

She reminds of the sluts in our lives past and present. And because she is only famous she is not real and totally unreachable. Thusly she provides no risk of pregnancy or aids. She is the ultimate fantasy for scum like you.

The media is trying to play us again. There is no way she's only 14. She has tattoos and her tongue pierced, but she's got some sexy ass feet.

>those tabs
>those bookmarks

Gentlemen....we have just discovered weaponized autism.

holy newfag

Consenting parents of a underage child can allow for these things to occur. All it takes is signing a waiver.

You fucking faggots

>fuck why is she so fine
Name one thing besides her tits that are good about her. Also remember by the time shes old enough to show them they're gonna be saggy and gross.

kek
top level tab/bookmark memetic warfare friendo

jesus fucking christ how new

Sup Forums is dead

>being this new

Might want to check your tabs next time.

That’s pretty embarrassing.

eh, shaddup

I'm surprised she hasn't gone Wild considering she probably doesn't even know her tits are illegal. I always lurk these threads in hopes someone takes one for the team and posts her nude without me googling it

>get involved, refugees
fucking faggot

How new can a cuck be

>user uses a newer version of fbi image that has new tabs in it
>am used to the older much more common version that has been floating around for years and has different tabs
>one has only been around for about a year
>the other has been around for several years
>but i am new cause I don't recognize the newer one
faggot

Still a dumb cuck

So you did not connect it? those tabs are about the fucking same, the browser on the picture showing the fbi site shows the exact same data.

>thinking there are only two of those images
I have like 5 different ones saved from over the years

We need a discord for her Jesus she’s fine

>trying this hard

>she's an easy xray

i recognized it from the start, and only complimented user on the tabs because i didn't realize it was just another copy, thought he was keeping the tab game alive, should have known better.
oh yeah i know theres a shit ton of them floating around, was just using one as an example rather than going into every instance of them.

guess this is what i deserve for thinking anons still had some originality

Half her bra is stuffed with socks. She has size B tits at most.

still pretty dumb...

She's not hot, you find her attractive because not only is she taboo and forbidden fruit because of her age, but also she's obviously DTF and accessible, pretty clear to everyone she won't run to the cops